•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 198 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #2956
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i wanna thank my parents, esp my mom and dad

pls nick, i never play in games like that but i wont ruin ppl's fun.

and wll abx 21 is angry b/c i told him that i dont get his siggy, it say "there is no other greaters voice then the voice of the intifada" or something close
5955 israel and Palestinians were killed at that time so i dont get whats so great about it.
Don't feel bad, abracadbras21 doesn't get himself too.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #2957
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Don't feel bad, abracadbras21 doesn't get himself too.
dont worry im not, i dont get him thats all, i dont get whats so great about it thats all.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #2958
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
NO I have epic place for it

wait for it

Athene acropolis
Athene is so overpopulated and polluted.Stavros on the other hand is perfect, surrounded by mountain, super clear air, crystal clear see.Plus, it's a small place, not too many people will witness your embarrassment.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #2959
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Athene is so overpopulated and polluted.Stavros on the other hand is perfect, surrounded by mountain, super clear air, crystal clear see.Plus, it's a small place, not too many people will witness your embarrassment.
51st KO mate

#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #2960
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know ur coubtry that much, most of the israeli goes to the islands but i would like to visit athenes b/c of the history.

maybe i will meet hercules!!!!
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #2961
Banned!

Quote:
51st KO mate
That's it.I'm coming to Slovakia and I'll hunt you down.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #2962
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's it.I'm coming to Slovakia and I'll hunt you down.
Košice

Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #2963
Banned!

Quote:
Košice

Okay than.I'm coming to Kosice to hunt you down like a dog, ehem, puppy that you are.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #2964
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Okay than.I'm coming to Kosice to hunt you down like a dog, ehem, puppy that you are.
What type of tea or coffee you like?

Old 10-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #2965
country flag Punky

Quote:
u wanna invite nick for a date?

Old 10-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #2966
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Yes

Old 10-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #2967
country flag Punky

Quote:
Yes
lol

so if it will work, u will move the greece?

Old 10-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #2968
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
lol

No he is moving here

Old 10-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #2969
country flag Punky

Quote:
No he is moving here
lol
i see u thought about everything dom

Old 10-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #2970
Banned!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol

Quote:
No he is moving here
Warm.And I see I'll have to do some serious spanking ASAP.
Closed Thread