•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #2911
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

We've got a new training base now, so no excuses for not winning the world cup in the next decade or two!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #2912
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Hello all.

I hope you're not all mad at me...

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #2913
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Hello all.

Dee and Punky are, for different reasons.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #2914

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Dee and Punky are, for different reasons.
Why?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 10-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #2915
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why?
Well, it's just a guess, but I think I'm right.You saw their reactions in a badrep thread.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #2916

Quote:
Well, it's just a guess, but I think I'm right.You saw their reactions in a badrep thread.
They never let me defend myself...

Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #2917
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Um, that's all nice and well missy, but I wanna see marriage certificate.
Oh you want prove eh?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #2918
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why?
You use AIDS and pig in one sentence, thats very insulting
Old 10-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #2919
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Oh you want prove eh?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #2920
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Hello all.

But i forgive you, the word AIDS is very personal, its insulting because most people including hate it when people say the word AIDS to define them as if its the right thing to call someone that.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #2921

Quote:
But i forgive you, the word AIDS is very personal, its insulting because most people including hate it when people say the word AIDS to define them as if its the right thing to call someone that.
Maybe it's a cultural difference, because here it really is taken lightly Isn't it worse to say "piggy roast" because that symbolizes death? AIDS is a disease, and just by saying someone has a disease doesn't sound offensive to me imho.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #2922
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Maybe it's a cultural difference, because here it really is taken lightly Isn't it worse to say "piggy roast" because that symbolizes death? AIDS is a disease, and just by saying someone has a disease doesn't sound offensive to me imho.
Well alot of people had AIDS, but they assume only blacks and gay people have it which is so not true, AIDS should never be a joke because i see people and hear from people that they die from it and it was spreading like wildfire. That word to me really offends me and i take that word sensitively and no one including yourself should use it as a joke. I dont like it when people use "piggy roast" either, to me its so annoying and stupidity because Rafa is not a pig, hes a human being who deserves respect. But back on the name calling part. I'm not super mad because if i was then i wouldnt be talking to you like i am doing now. As a rafa fan we have been through enough shit as it is with these fools in GM.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #2923

Quote:
Well alot of people had AIDS, but they assume only blacks and gay people have it which is so not true, AIDS should never be a joke because i see people and hear from people that they die from it and it was spreading like wildfire. That word to me really offends me and i take that word sensitively and no one including yourself should use it as a joke. I dont like it when people use "piggy roast" either, to me its so annoying and stupidity because Rafa is not a pig, hes a human being who deserves respect. But back on the name calling part. I'm not super mad because if i was then i wouldnt be talking to you like i am doing now. As a rafa fan we have been through enough shit as it is with these fools in GM.
Well in the States, it's used as a joke all the time and most of the time not by me. Even in my household the joke is used. Now that I think about it, it is not good and I've learned a lesson. But I don't see why I should get an infraction for that, while people don't get infractions for "piggy roast"...

Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #2924
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Well in the States, it's used as a joke all the time and most of the time not by me. Even in my household the joke is used. Now that I think about it, it is not good and I've learned a lesson. But I don't see why I should get an infraction for that, while people don't get infractions for "piggy roast"...
I agree with you i too dont understand why does no one get an infraction for using it, like i said, over 90% of the whole MTF hates Rafa so much including most mods, so im not surprised that they dont give anyone infractions for that. No one should even be allowed to use that as a nickname or even as a thing to say about people. And im glad you learn it as long as you understand than im good.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #2925

Quote:
I agree with you i too dont understand why does no one get an infraction for using it, like i said, over 90% of the whole MTF hates Rafa so much including most mods, so im not surprised that they dont give anyone infractions for that. No one should even be allowed to use that as a nickname or even as a thing to say about people. And im glad you learn it as long as you understand than im good.
I understand. My infraction still is unfair though, compared to everyone else. Should I argue it?

Quote:
Closed Thread