Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #1426
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need manager for November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanslav View Post
Hang on, I definately shouldn't be playing Rennes, as I never committed to singles there. I explained above that the doubles commitment was a mistake, as I clicked on the incorrect link. It's actually a mistake by the manager of that thread that he put me in singles, and should never have entered the doubles team either, as my partner didn't confirm on there.

Obviously I accept that I double committed in doubles, and have explained above that it was an honest error. Is this the decision of the board then? Did me and my partner get kicked out of Tashkent?
To commit a doubles team you only need one player to commit.

It is my fault that I included you in the singles draws draw and I agree with that. But in doubles your team was valid entry. Your commitment to any tournament this week was to Rennes first so I agree that should have been where you played.

I do, however fully believe it was an honest mistake. I was very surprised when I didn't get your picks which is why I checked other tournaments as you are a very reliable TT player. This is also why I went to the board to get a ruling on how it should be handled. I know the rules say you are suppose to be awarded zero points for the week if it is noticed after the deadline. My concern is that your partner gets penalized for your mistake when he was not involved.
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #1427
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
To commit a doubles team you only need one player to commit.

It is my fault that I included you in the singles draws draw and I agree with that. But in doubles your team was valid entry. Your commitment to any tournament this week was to Rennes first so I agree that should have been where you played.

I do, however fully believe it was an honest mistake. I was very surprised when I didn't get your picks which is why I checked other tournaments as you are a very reliable TT player. This is also why I went to the board to get a ruling on how it should be handled. I know the rules say you are suppose to be awarded zero points for the week if it is noticed after the deadline. My concern is that your partner gets penalized for your mistake when he was not involved.
Don't get me wrong mate, I'm not trying to lay blame anywhere other than my door - it was a stupid mistake, a genuine one - but a stupid one. As I've said in my initial post, I'll accept any sanctions thrown at me in terms of my results - but as you say, I'm not sure it's fair Nadie gets penalised for that mistake.

My suggestion (request) would be that we are allowed to continue in doubles, but my points aren't included at the end of the week. If I need to be kicked out of singles, then that's fair enough, although obviously I'd rather stay in

SINGLES : FINAL UMAG 2012
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH
DOUBLES :
WINNER FERGANA 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER PRAGUE 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER SAN MARINO 2012 CH W/NADIE
WINNER MARRAKECH 2012 CH W/IGORCHE
WINNER BRAUNSCHWEIG 2012 CH W/ORANGEHAT
Tristanslav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #1428
country flag jahrastaman_BR

jahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have any contact to find sonja ??? all games already finished in tashkent and no diffs yet...

i hope nothing important happened
jahrastaman_BR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #1429
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

If you read some of the posts above yours, there is more of a problem where Tashkent is concerned other than just the fact that Di isn't here!
Old 10-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #1430
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
I think he should be replace eith LL in singles and doubles.
He should playbin Rennes.
I agree here! He should definitely be able to play in Rennes, and his commitment in the other tournament will be void in this way! So unfortunately his doubles partner is punished by it, but it should be like this!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #1431
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
I agree here! He should definitely be able to play in Rennes, and his commitment in the other tournament will be void in this way! So unfortunately his doubles partner is punished by it, but it should be like this!

Ok till now we are 2:0, we need one more vote, for take this decision

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #1432
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

3-0 Rennes was the first committment.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #1433
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

And now what happens in Tashkent? A player mix up and a missing manager both in the same TT! TT really mirrors real life. Just when you think it is safe to go back into the water here comes another shark!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #1434
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
3-0 Rennes was the first committment.
I agree with all of you.

Sorry for being late, I wasn´t much online today
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:46 AM   #1435
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

This week
Code:
29/10/2012   Paris          H         64/32/32/16     Boarder35m
29/10/2012   Geneva CH      H         32/16/16/8      erickmartins
29/10/2012   Charlottesville CH   H   32/16/16/8      orangehat
29/10/2012   Medellin CH    CL        32/16/16/8      Freak3yman84

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Old 10-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #1436
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

I will need someone to post OOP for Moscow for tomorrow, I will be at football (Bulgaria - Denmark)

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #1437
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
I will need someone to post OOP for Moscow for tomorrow, I will be at football (Bulgaria - Denmark)
I'll do it Martin - am playing there myself.

P.S. Good luck to Bulgaria
Old 10-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #1438
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can calculate PR of EnriqueIG8
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #1439
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute

It stands in post two of PR thread or not?
TT Singles ranking: 66 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 57 (High: 31)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #1440
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Two TTs are labeled #44B.