(-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #46
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shattering Shenanigans in Shanghai!

Can anyone tell me if Roger is #1 or #2 right now?

I mean, I have been thinking he's 1 since Wimbledon...then why does the ATP ranking show him as 2?

I've been following the ranking stickies at GM so far, and I see that even the points for players on both sites are being counted differently.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #47
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Can anyone tell me if Roger is #1 or #2 right now?

I mean, I have been thinking he's 1 since Wimbledon...then why does the ATP ranking show him as 2?

I've been following the ranking stickies at GM so far, and I see that even the points for players on both sites are being counted differently.
he's number 1

what you saw is the Race where Djokovic is number 1

the ATP now puts the Race on the frontpage of the rankings part of their website, because we are getting near to the WTF

Last edited by duong : 10-09-2012 at 07:24 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:16 AM   #48
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

here is an interview Rog did yesterday with CCTV in English

1-on-1

Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #49

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
he's number 1

what you saw is the Race where Djokovic is number 1

the ATP now puts the Race on the frontpage of the rankings part of their website, because we are getting here to the WTF
Oh that's great then! must have changed recently because the last I checked, which was a few months back, they had the proper ranking there.

Thanks.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #50
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #51
country flag Massimoexp

Massimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond repute

is this 298 th or 299 th week in the world number 1 ???
Massimoexp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #52
country flag Radar

Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Roger, lets get another masters of the year!
Old 10-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #53
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimoexp View Post
is this 298 th or 299 th week in the world number 1 ???
299th week this week

Roger will get to 302 (until the end of Paris-Bercy) if he reaches QF or Djokovic doesn't win the tournament

if ever he lost the number 1 here, he could still get the number 1 back for one week (then reaching 300) by winning (if he loses 1st round) or reaching the final (if he loses 2nd round) in Basel
Old 10-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #54
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

President Federer is coming!!! See the number of security guards!

kissakiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #55

^^ @the security: they remind me of the agents surrounding Neo from Matrix.

Don't know if that's a good thing now
Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #56
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking of man in black.
The important is Fes is safe and all continue to be still carefull
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 AM   #57
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Roger!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:02 AM   #58
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck against Lu, Rog

8 pm local time.

ALLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #59
country flag SUKTUEN

Allze Roger!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #60
country flag Massimoexp

Massimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond reputeMassimoexp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
299th week this week

Roger will get to 302 (until the end of Paris-Bercy) if he reaches QF or Djokovic doesn't win the tournament

if ever he lost the number 1 here, he could still get the number 1 back for one week (then reaching 300) by winning (if he loses 1st round) or reaching the final (if he loses 2nd round) in Basel
Thank you very much ..
Massimoexp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote