Beautiful places & moments around the world - Page 73 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #1081
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful places & moments around the world

storm at the capitol

things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #1082
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

epic ski moment

The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #1083
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:24 AM   #1084
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post

Old 10-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #1085
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Its stunning
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:35 AM   #1086
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Its stunning
any Specific picture?

Old 10-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #1087
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
the loneliest house in the world

Ouch! Groceries?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #1088
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Sharbat Gula
When journalist Steve McCurry of National Geographic clicked this young Afghan girl, then a
refugee in Pakistan, she created a stir… they weren’t human. They looked like those of a
frightened animal’s. But possibly the most famous green eyes ever

Legend.

I see courage, fear, caution, suspicion, anger, loathing, angst, alertness, and yes a smile, all rolled in one image. Each time a different image. And it is more than an individual's image. She speaks for Afghanistan and its suffering, how she must have held herself from even pouncing at the photographer (how Afghan's feel about the west). You can sense her warrior-spirit inside. The tattered clothes. The green eyes. Could just go on and on... The number of emotions she's holding inside her... amazing.

Puts Monalisa into the shadows. Wait, did I just see her breathe? I think so.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)

Last edited by Roger the Dodger : 10-09-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #1089
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Ouch! Groceries?
Lol that's a problem!!!!!

Old 10-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #1090
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Legend.

I see courage, fear, caution, suspicion, anger, loathing, angst, alertness, and yes a smile, all rolled in one image. Each time a different image. And it is more than an individual's image. She speaks for Afghanistan and its suffering, how she must have held herself from even pouncing at the photographer (how Afghan's feel about the west). You can sense her warrior-spirit inside. The tattered clothes. The green eyes. Could just go on and on... The number of emotions she's holding inside her... amazing.

Puts Monalisa into the shadows. Wait, did I just see her breathe? I think so.
I totally agree, maybe there's ppl like me who consider this pic as the Monalisa of our days bc the pic say so much without words, I find the pic amazing and the girl as a riddle.

Glad u like it

Old 10-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #1091
country flag Punky

pucha austria

Old 10-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #1092
country flag Punky

winter wonderland

Old 10-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #1093
country flag Punky

new orleans bourbon street

Old 10-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #1094
country flag Punky

new york sunset

Old 10-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #1095
country flag Punky

northern lights through ice in freezing waters