Death threatening psycho ARRESTED - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #46
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Death threatening psycho ARRESTED

^^hiding their IP won't help; their account will just be banned. Guess that site doesn't have any mods (or just ones that only censor political posts ).

No, I just thought it was funny to think it might have been just a silly forum flame war not unlike ones we have here (well, a bit more extreme maybe with the pic, but still).

Anyways I hope that's all it was...
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #47
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
Have some respect for the tennis God. Just imagine what would the world (let alone ATP tour and the sport of tennis) be like without him?

Roggie, don't worry, I'm going to pray for your safety
Disgusting Fedtard .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On "vulturing" Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
lucky win with Mayer, easy draw, Simon choked, Dull with appendicitis, Nole to become father, closed roof from organizers, Del Potro injured, Hrbaty retired
plenty to pick from
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #48
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
^^hiding their IP won't help; their account will just be banned. Guess that site doesn't have any mods (or just ones that only censor political posts ).
I think you just too much think it's a forum like MTF, if it was, the guy would have been identified and nobody would have heard of that story as the police have tried to identify him for 10 days.

Besides, as you know, the Chinese internet is much more controlled than anywhere else. Of course there are mods and the original posts were destroyed but the guy was not identified, which shows that he made something special to avoid being.

Then no it's not a case like somebody doing those crazy things on MTF.

Fed's reaction by the way :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/19861766

in the same article, the police confirm that they will still put him under heavy protection.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #49
country flag Motoflou
Barkeep

Motoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Yes, because not everyone on the planet worships Noserer as God Give it a rest already. Your idol is just another person, not a divine being.
You're the worst poster on this forum.

Motoflou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #50
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray Mint View Post
Right, chain this knob sack to the wall of some dirty hellhole. Then perhaps Rog could stroll in wearing a grey suit, flanked by goons, ready to slap the shit out of him.
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #51
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
This guy shouldn't get any more attention. Celebrities get death threats a lot, but it rightfully almost never makes the media.
This. These kind of psycho's usually crave attention and feel getting mentioned in the papers is some kind of a 'victory' for them.
Better let TPTB deal with threats like this in a silent, undercover way. And of course intensify the security (which I believe is necessary for certain players anyways, death threats or no ).

Fed himself more or less commented on the whole incident being taken out-of-proportions and I tend to agree with him.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #52
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
This. These kind of psycho's usually crave attention and feel getting mentioned in the papers is some kind of a 'victory' for them.
Better let TPTB deal with threats like this in a silent, undercover way. And of course intensify the security (which I believe is necessary for certain players anyways, death threats or no ).

Fed himself more or less commented on the whole incident being taken out-of-proportions and I tend to agree with him.
the reason why they made the threats public is because, in order to intensify Fed's security, they decided that his training sessions would not be in public and that he would not sign autographs. Nobody would have understood if they had done that without saying why, and there would have been rumours anyway.

And well, I'm glad that Fed's security has the priority in the Chinese's eyes rather than autographs. In European countries in such a case, I think he would have been much less safe (Rosset said last week that if anybody wanted to kill a player, it was easy to do, and what happened in RG 2009 final if not Seles' case proved it in my eyes).
Old 10-09-2012, 01:30 AM   #53
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
the reason why they made the threats public is because, in order to intensify Fed's security, they decided that his training sessions would not be in public and that he would not sign autographs. Nobody would have understood if they had done that without saying why, and there would have been rumours anyway.
Sorry to say so, but in my opinion, the security should be allowed to send off fans at practice events and anywhere else, without any reason given, if they feel so - and perhaps most often, because Fed - or any other top player - actually ASKED them to do so.
You are over-reacting.

I've been at quite a few tournaments, and whenever Federer, or anyone else, asks for his practice sessions to be held in private, fans should acknowledge that. And fortunately, most of times, they did.
In fact, in case a player doesn't want to appear in public, doesn't want to hand out autographs - he doesn't need to, there is NO OBLIGATION to do so, with or without an explanation to the 'fans'. For whatever a reason or no.

Quote:
And well, I'm glad that Fed's security has the priority in the Chinese's eyes rather than autographs. In European countries in such a case, I think he would have been much less safe (Rosset said last week that if anybody wanted to kill a player, it was easy to do, and what happened in RG 2009 final if not Seles' case proved it in my eyes).
And I can't help but to think that you happen to exaggerate said 'death threat' too much to think about.
Come on! Like other people have already posted - celebrities, ANY ONE of them, get these kinds of threats all the time! That's just one of the many nasty things one has to deal with when being a celebrity, and Fed is one of them, oh yes... and rightly so.
The best thing to do is NOT to give any attention to these kind of disturbances, let the TPTB deal with it, and that's all to say to it, and be done with it.

Anathema

Old 10-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #54
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to say so, but in my opinion, the security should be allowed to send off fans at practice events and anywhere else, without any reason given, if they feel so - and perhaps most often, because Fed - or any other top player - actually ASKED them to do so.

Perhaps Noserer should hire a team of assassins who should follow him around and head shot everyone who approaches him closer than 50 metres . Honestly, being a celebrity brings attention to yourself whether you like it or not. I am not sure why sensitive Fedtards are spamming and bad repping in this thread, but this is getting downright ridiculous. Noserer has to acknowledge that he's gonna attract some attention from unwanted element, just like all the other celebrities. He can cope, I am sure.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:24 AM   #55
country flag Han Solo

Han Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond reputeHan Solo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I honestly don't care.

This topic doesn't belong in GM. Last time I checked it's a forum for talking about tennis,
not for discussing personal problems of a particular tennis player. Wasn't aware this forum was renamed to "Noserer Fanclub" instead of "General Discussion".
Just oozing with irony here.
Han Solo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #56
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

I hear this was just T-Doc who was joking around on the web and that he apologized to the media afterwards with his tail between his legs.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:37 AM   #57
Anathemaniac

Quote:

Perhaps Noserer should hire a team of assassins who should follow him around and head shot everyone who approaches him closer than 50 metres . Honestly, being a celebrity brings attention to yourself whether you like it or not. I am not sure why sensitive Fedtards are spamming and bad repping in this thread, but this is getting downright ridiculous. Noserer has to acknowledge that he's gonna attract some attention from unwanted element, just like all the other celebrities. He can cope, I am sure.
Have you ever attended a tournament where any of the top players attended/played, and witnessed the silliness of certain 'fans' following around every footstep of them, whereever they went? It's pretty scary, I can tell you...

I guess you never did.

Anathema

Old 10-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #58
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you ever attended a tournament where any of the top players attended/played, and witnessed the silliness of certain 'fans' following around every footstep of them, whereever they went? It's pretty scary, I can tell you...

I guess you never did.
For all we know T-Doc is Jimmy Jump. He certainly seems to be at that level of trolling.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:52 AM   #59
country flag duong

Quote:
You are over-reacting.

I've been at quite a few tournaments, and whenever Federer, or anyone else, asks for his practice sessions to be held in private, fans should acknowledge that. And fortunately, most of times, they did.
In fact, in case a player doesn't want to appear in public, doesn't want to hand out autographs - he doesn't need to, there is NO OBLIGATION to do so, with or without an explanation to the 'fans'. For whatever a reason or no.

And I can't help but to think that you happen to exaggerate said 'death threat' too much to think about.
Come on! Like other people have already posted - celebrities, ANY ONE of them, get these kinds of threats all the time! That's just one of the many nasty things one has to deal with when being a celebrity, and Fed is one of them, oh yes... and rightly so.
The best thing to do is NOT to give any attention to these kind of disturbances, let the TPTB deal with it, and that's all to say to it, and be done with it.
Thanks for the infos about practise sessions

But I can easily imagine the reactions Fed not signing autographs and having private practise sessions all week long becaused of the Chinese police, what kind of complaining about China and its awful, stupid habits there would have been on this western forum and everywhere in the West, as western people like so much / have the habit of criticizing China rather than trying to understand a country which is different to their country (their country which they happen not to know very well sometimes by the way because they ignore some things which their administrations do (like expropriating when a public building needs it or treating foreigners like delinquents and expelling them when they have done nothing wrong, or compelling their own citizens to go abroad if they want to marry a foreigner), whereas they know when the Chinese do it because it makes good examples in the media of how awful this country is).

My only reaction is that I say that I think the Chinese police do it right, and I give/ask for infos : I just think potentially serious things have to be taken seriously, and that's all.

In this forum, many 100% useless topics are talked about just to please trolls and adolescents, yet threads on this topic were closed and people like you would like it not to be talked about (and adolescents like Topspindoctor would like it only to be joked about), sorry but I think infos were needed on that topic, especially as most of the infos came from the Chinese media and were not displayed in the Western ones, and many of us don't talk Chinese, which makes that there are many rumours in here which are just not true like this completely untrue "death threatening psycho arrested" which I've seen written everywhere by many fans, the same now people acknowledging that for sure the death threatener has apologized whereas the guy has not even been identified, which means that there's nothing sure about that threat being finished yet.

Besides, you're used to being negative/criticizing on things, as usual about players' game, and I'm used to that kind of coldness from you, you're not bad at all but it's just your usual way to deal with things.

Quote:
Come on! Like other people have already posted - celebrities, ANY ONE of them, get these kinds of threats all the time!
my question is always the same : where do all these people know that from, which I don't know myself ?
I just ask that, because sorry I've not heard of that, if it's just an usual supposition without any info to go behind, it's like many prejudice which are "well-known" in this world.

Last edited by duong : 10-09-2012 at 08:31 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #60
country flag Juz78

Juz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond reputeJuz78 has a reputation beyond repute

"The tennis fan who posted an online death threat against Roger Federer last week has reportedly contacted the tournament in Shanghai to offer an apology. The fan, who posted on the popular Chinese site Baidu.com under the handle “Blue Cat Polytheism Founder 07″ says he got caught up in the heat of a message board debate and said something he didn’t mean. (Read the initial report in Italian here.)"

Let me guess... “Blue Cat Polytheism Founder 07″ is a pseudonym for either "Topspindoctor" "nick the greek" or "MTwEeZi"?
Juz78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote