•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 189 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #2821
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
shopping, traveling the country, lots of time with friends and at the beach.

manuel know that i really like the fact that u stand on things u believe esp ppl
Sounds awesome

Thanks I guess. What exactly are you referring to though ie what things/people do I believe and stand on ?
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #2822
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
The Bank from Hell awaits you sinner!!!!!
i hate the bankkkkkkkk
i said at the begining of the new year that i wont use this word but i can
i hate the bank, all bank every bank ewwwww
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #2823
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Whole world is about boobs
Teenage boy:Girls, they think they rule the world because they have boobs.
Experienced man:They actually do,son.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #2824
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Sounds awesome

Thanks I guess. What exactly are you referring to though ie what things/people do I believe and stand on ?
I do not remember anything specific at the moment but there were a few times when u were just u, i liked that a lot.

the last time i remember when when someone Accused a member in double account and u stood by her side.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #2825
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wise words
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #2826
country flag Punky

Quote:
i do admit they help a lot...

Old 10-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #2827
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i do admit they help a lot...
Yup, the twins rulez.But, I'm the assman.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #2828

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do not remember anything specific at the moment but there were a few times when u were just u, i liked that a lot.

the last time i remember when when someone Accused a member in double account and u stood by her side.
Ah thanks, glad you like it

And yeah, I remember that double account thing. Can't say the accused being a girl had nothing to do with me coming to her defense But would have probably defended if it was a guy too.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #2829
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True dat ass>boobs
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #2830

Quote:
In that case, I'm the pussy man
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #2831
country flag Punky

Quote:
Women compare sizes

Old 10-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #2832
country flag Punky

Quote:
Ah thanks, glad you like it

And yeah, I remember that double account thing. Can't say the accused being a girl had nothing to do with me coming to her defense But would have probably defended if it was a guy too.
i really like that
i should have good rep u but well i havent know about that since someone told me when it means

Old 10-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #2833
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
In that case, I'm the pussy
fixed
Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #2834
country flag Punky

Quote:
In that case, I'm the pussy man
like them all

Old 10-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #2835

Quote:
i really like that
i should have good rep u but well i havent know about that since someone told me when it means
Thanks

Repping is easy, just click on that little sign on the left hand side of any post

Quote:
like them all
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
fixed

If that's the case, no wonder you don't get any
Closed Thread