Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 170 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #2536
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
what size?
Any from 8 to 13
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #2537
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I might as well talk to myself a bit.

Even Robredo beat Bogomolov Jr, Russia got a great new recruit.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #2538
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Commander Data please reply
Old 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #2539
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Rafachat is done. Nice that JM will be the last thread starter.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #2540
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmpff...I hate to do so but I reluctantly agree , Hema. (apart from a fedtard being the last thread starter)

Just rename MTF as RogieIsTennisForum and be done with it. MTF has been taken over by St. Rogie trolls & tards.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #2541
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Was to be expected Hema, Fedtard starting a chat thread in Rafaforum.

HILDE! Nooooo... We should probably find a pokerforum as Rafa will no doubt be playing only poker soon.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #2542
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The leaves are turning in the northern part of the state at altitude, and ours should be peaking fairly soon. I'm going to go over to Colorado and drive around to catch their fall season.
Sounds lovely. The leaves are turning colours here too and daytime highs are in the 50s or 60s (12-19C, approx.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
The crash of the Yaroslavl ice hockey team. I read recently that neither of the pilots should have been flying, one had falcified his certificate and the other one didn't have enough training to fly this plane. Horrible tragedy.
That's awful. I hadn't heard that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I read about the falsified certificate too. It's inexcusable. Such a tragedy.

Remember there was a Latvian player on the plane, Karlis Skrastins? Well, it's become a bit of an ugly story here about who gets the compensation money. It's the widow versus the brother as I understand it. I haven't been following it much but I think I'm on the widow's side, she seems like a nice person and she has 3 daughters to take care of. There's also a new book about Karlis, it just came out, and apparently it contains the other side of the story. That whole business is sad. The widow lives in the US and she said she's been going to therapy three times a week with her daughters.
It's such a shame that a tragedy has resulted in further tearing apart a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Dieing of food poisoning here

saulo can have my Rafa wallpapers collection
Hilde my shoes collection
Evita my jewelry( i can feel she's a bling-bling lady)
Betty can have Petru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
The mayor, Freddy Thielemans, said that in these current days of demographic boom, the limitation on the number of kids per family should be open to discussion.

He was already criticised heavily for it, though.
I don't know anything about this. He means in Belgium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Petru just started his guitar lessons, he's really enthusiastic about it
That's great. I think it's great that you're getting him involved in such a variety of activities.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #2543
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
if this means that we've successfully deported you to AS permanently, then this is a bigger and even more impressive accomplishment of jm's than jinxing rafito.

jm

if it doesn't then i take back the
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #2544
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
I don't know anything about this. He means in Belgium?
Brussels, Belgium, yes.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #2545
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

This van der Sloot guy is incredible. But resourceful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1947653.html
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #2546
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

star, you following the cases scotus has picked for review this term? fisher v. u texas austin. it's considered a surprise pick, so it's clear that scotus is looking to limit affirmative action even more or maybe even end it at all public universities
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #2547
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
This van der Sloot guy is incredible. But resourceful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1947653.html
What a guy indeed.

I didn't get a food poisoning like Andreea but I got some food allregy Friday night. Hope Andreea is doing OK.

I'm more into tennis again.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #2548
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I swear, even if someone is only talking about nuts in my presence, my stomach is going banana...

And yes, that includes Nole and Feldman too....
Old 10-09-2012, 07:06 AM   #2549
country flag Castafiore

There's this big hoopla in the media here about a football player Legaer.

He plays in a Russian team where he earns a fortune (I think he earns about € 1,8 million a year or so). When he's back in Belgium, he drives a Porsche. This weekend, with too much alcohol in his system, he mistook the gas pedal for the brake pedal and smashed into a petrol station.

After having parked his car in the petrol station, he stepped out of the car with a huge smile on his face. While walking away, he said that he was going to pay the damages (about € 300.000) at some later time. The police caught him and let him spend the night in jail.

The crazy part is that it's not the first time he's done something like that. Some time ago, he drove another (quite expensive but not like a Porsche) car against somebody's house, destroying the garden fence, the garden shed and part of a wall of the house.

Clearly, didn't learn from his mistake.

Another gem from the same player:
one of his tattoos:

It should be "veni vidi vinci" (I came, I saw, I conquered) but the plonker had "vini vidi vinci" tattood on his arm. (vini = wine)

His girlfriend warned him about the mistake but he refused to believe that it should have been veni vidi vinci.

Reminds me of Mario Balotelli who clearly didn't realise that setting of fireworks in your house isn't a great idea.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 AM   #2550
country flag MariaV

I saw the headline but hadn't read the news Hilde.