•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 183 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 01:16 AM   #2731
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Thanks Amber! I think there's a good reason why I don't post posters of boy bands in my room and talk to my friends about men
we will still love u if u will do.. but well...woman do that..
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #2732
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
we will still love u if u will do.. but well...woman do that..
Not necessary to talk about that regarding me

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #2733
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Not necessary to talk about that regarding me
dont worry, everyone are machos in here

i love gay men, i have 2 close friends and i always touch them and they tell me stuff (the touching part is not sex i just love then..)
i almost punch a lady who dare to tell my friend not to kiss his bf near her

i told her, what happen, ru jealous b/c ur hubby never look at u or touch u like that? theres a S** store down the street go and get all the hate from ur vains...
well she did not like it haha we almost fight but well i told her, dareeeeeeeee dareeeeeeeee to touch me and u will pay for my dream trip around the world with the big Suit that will hit u

i can be so evil sometimes when i comes to human right.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #2734

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Amber. Gays should be treated exactly like straights. The amount of unnecessary hate they get is disgusting!

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:11 AM   #2735
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Yes Mae, I found the love. Just very hard to post everything in time. E.g. I have no idea how I will solve the tomorrow's diffs. Honestly. I'm on solving it.
Sorry I'm just now getting back to find your answer And that is great news! I hope everything goes well for the two of you Love is one thing that is much better than TT

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #2736
country flag Punky

It all TT addict...really

Old 10-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #2737
country flag Punky

Quote:
Good for you Amber. Gays should be treated exactly like straights. The amount of unnecessary hate they get is disgusting!
i agree, its so Ignorant to be with so much hate just b/c someone Prefers his sex

Old 10-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #2738
country flag Punky

this is the ladt time i let my siblings touch my new computer

Old 10-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #2739
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
It all TT addict...really
And speaking of TT do you know Di's schedule? The OOP for Monday is out for the TT she is managing now. It isn't a good time zone for me normally I check that, but I wanted to be in one of Di's TTs so I didn't think of the time difference

Old 10-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #2740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
And speaking of TT do you know Di's schedule? The OOP for Monday is out for the TT she is managing now. It isn't a good time zone for me normally I check that, but I wanted to be in one of Di's TTs so I didn't think of the time difference
Diana is soooo busy, I don't know how she'll be able to manage

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #2741
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Diana is soooo busy, I don't know how she'll be able to manage
Another poster did say they would post the OOP later, if Di wasn't around. But these time zones really worry me. I haven't missed sending in picks yet so I don't want to start now

Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #2742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Another poster did say they would post the OOP later, if Di wasn't around. But these time zones really worry me. I haven't missed sending in picks yet so I don't want to start now
If it gets too late for you, you can just send in whatever order and I'm sure Diana would still count them for you

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #2743
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic won yas
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #2744

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Djokovic won yas
I won my first FITD because of that

Quote:

Old 10-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #2745
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
I won my first FITD because of that
I just about fell out of my chair when I saw your sig Congrats

Closed Thread