Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4) - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #286
country flag MurrayMagic1

MurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo SF: Raonic defeated Murray 6-3 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
People thinking Mugray will win another slam

This mug pusher fluked USO and he certainly won't be getting "help" from tennis organizations in other slams. He's a clay mug and No2e will destroy him in AO. The only chance he has is at USO and only if his every opponent is injured and chokes. Hurricane level winds and USTA rigging the draw is essential too. After all how else is his supposed to outpush his opponents if they had a day of rest and not forced to play back to back matches.
wha wha wha wha. Cry a bit more. Still hurting over the US Open I see. HAHAHAHA. pathetic. what is your IQ, 4? You said that Andy would never win a slam 23426142352721 times and look at what happened there. LOL. What is the point in you anyway, if its Federer v nadal thread.you say Mugray will never win another slam, if it's Kei v Raonic you say Mugray will never win another slam. LOL you are obsessed with Andy Andy won the US Open fair and square. He played brilliantly.

Last edited by MurrayMagic1 : 10-07-2012 at 10:31 AM.
MurrayMagic1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #287
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

Murray's behavior during this match was absolutely loathsome. He actually had the NERVE to criticize one of Raonic's immediate challenges after he himself waited more than 10 seconds after the point was over to challenge.

Oh, and what happens after he misses one of Raonic's mega serves? He unleashes a torrent of swears and complaints. As if every point belongs to him.

He is getting more unlikable by the second.
MIMIC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #288

MurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayMagic1 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha lol stay pressed Murray haters. Don't focus on the tennis. AT ALL. After all in tennis it's all about the image and the attitude. Because that's what wins you slams. OF COURSE.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #289
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Slamray expects himself to beat slamless servebots everytime, he sets himself high standards, which is a good thing, and gets annoyed at himself when he doesn't play to his full potential. I don't see the problem here.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

INDISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #290
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
Slamray expects himself to beat slamless servebots everytime, he sets himself high standards, which is a good thing, and gets annoyed at himself when he doesn't play to his full potential. I don't see the problem here.
Being unable or unwilling to give your opponent ANY credit is a very miserable trait to have, from both a crowd and a player perspective. To each their own but I cannot stand that type of player.
MIMIC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #291
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayMagic1 View Post
hahaha lol stay pressed Murray haters. Don't focus on the tennis. AT ALL. After all in tennis it's all about the image and the attitude. Because that's what wins you slams. OF COURSE.
MurrayMagic, your sig makes it difficult to read your posts. A lower fontsize would make the text more visible. Unless the content of your sig is really all you have to say...
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
Exactly +1 Nothing wrong with showing a bit of frustration and passion
Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #293
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayMagic1 View Post
wha wha wha wha. Cry a bit more. Still hurting over the US Open I see. HAHAHAHA. pathetic. what is your IQ, 4? You said that Andy would never win a slam 23426142352721 times and look at what happened there. LOL. What is the point in you anyway, if its Federer v nadal thread.you say Mugray will never win another slam, if it's Kei v Raonic you say Mugray will never win another slam. LOL you are obsessed with Andy Andy won the US Open fair and square. He played brilliantly.
Don't disagree with the rest but he didn't play brilliantly. He actually played better in many other slams that he ended up losing. He could've easily lost to Cilic and Lopez.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Don't disagree with the rest but he didn't play brilliantly. He actually played better in many other slams that he ended up losing. He could've easily lost to Cilic and Lopez.
true actually. Ok I admit Andy didn't play his best at the USO, but this GS win was so deserved. He has worked so incredibly hard.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #295
country flag xargon

xargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond reputexargon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Raonic is not winning more slams than Murray
No, but he will tie him with ONE.
xargon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote