How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #16
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
or we could talk about the Contribution of Chileans to the world b/c besides The two winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature i dont remember alot.
My wise ass crack was really meant towards his looking at the world half empty and how he loves to just post about all the crap he finds regarding his agenda.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #17
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
My wise ass crack was really meant towards his looking at the world half empty and how he loves to just post about all the crap he finds regarding his agenda.
i know..its very Clear.
no threads about Syria bombing NATO member(Turkey)

the west is blame for everything and the rest just suffer for it, we are all under the Influence of American imperialism but well ppl forget how much Technology, science and medicine we owe them.
It's tiring so i have stop commenting when i get that the west will always be blamed
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"

Last edited by Punky : 10-07-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #18
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Another Mugbraxas whine topic. Sweet.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #19
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

nice, i point the fact that the US govt did wrong and i get attacked.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #20
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
You are missing the point.

If Chile (or any other country) was as powerful as US, they'd be doing the same thing, so save your outrage for the sheep.

Stop living in your little idealistic world.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:56 AM   #21
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Obama denies the government approved it.
that settles it then
Old 10-07-2012, 01:58 AM   #22
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
banned
good for the game
Old 10-07-2012, 02:00 AM   #23
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Just once I would love to hear about all the shit that happens in Abraxas's country. And damn that Santana album was my favorite.
chile is the place where the food is sweeter, the weather is warmer, the sun shines brighter, the girls are prettier and the beer is cheaper.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:30 AM   #24
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chile is the place where the food is sweeter, the weather is warmer, the sun shines brighter, the girls are prettier and the beer is cheaper.
The only purpose of Chile is to supply us rich Western fat cats with sea bass for our fine restaurants. When it is fished to extinction, in the near future, Chile will have no further use for us.

The wines are mostly of the type that is best presented in a box.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:31 AM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that settles it then
You got your report from an American TV station. Why would you believe that?
Old 10-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #26
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u just need to know that there are sides to each coin, i always see u open threads blaming my country or the USA for all the wrongs that are in the world but lets erase the US and my country, do u think a world run by russia and china is better? to human rights "fighters"?
i never see u talk about what the jap's did to the chinese, the Turkish to the Armenians, the mess all over africa (pick any country from there..sadly most of them are in a mess), China and the Tibetan people, Russia and the Chechens. the fact that women can not drive in Saudi Arabia and all of them are their man's property, we can talk about the Withdrawal of the Arab world from advances to darkness, more then billion ppl all over the world, billions of $ from oil and No innovation or technological invention, if im wrong pls do correct me but how many noble prize winners 6 in all the arb world, 4are for peace and sorry we all know that it doesnht really count so we have just 2, for Literature and the other one is for Chemistry.
we can talk about the lovely Hugo Chávez and so many more...but ur always picking for the USA or my country and never comes with a new topic, we got ur hate, now what?

p.s im not attacking u, just wanna understand
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Last edited by Punky : 10-07-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #27
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
u just need to know that there are sides to each coin, i always see u open threads blaming my country or the USA for all the wrongs that are in the world but lets erase the US and my country, do u think a world run by russia and china is better? to human rights "fighters"?
i never see u talk about what the jap's did to the chinese, the Turkish to the Armenians, the mess all over africa (pick any country from there..sadly most of them are in a mess), China and the Tibetan people, Russia and the Chechens. the fact that women can not drive in Saudi Arabia and all of them are their man's property, we can talk about the Withdrawal of the Arab world from advances to darkness, more then billion ppl all over the world, billions of $ from oil and No innovation or technological invention, if im wrong pls do correct me but how many noble prize winners 6 in all the arb world, 4are for peace and sorry we all know that it doesnht really count so we have just 2, for Literature and the other one is for Chemistry.
we can talk about the lovely Hugo Chávez and so many more...but ur always picking for the USA or my country and never comes with a new topic, we got ur hate, now what?

p.s im not attacking u, just wanna understand
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world. the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though.

that said, unlike what many seem to think around here, i don't hate the west at all. in fact, it could well be said that i live a western-like lifestyle with western habits and whatnot.

lastly , i invite you all to really focus on the discussion of this thread.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #28
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The only purpose of Chile is to supply us rich Western fat cats with sea bass for our fine restaurants. When it is fished to extinction, in the near future, Chile will have no further use for us.
and the rich western fat cats will have no more chilean fish to eat...

i know you're simply trying to be provocative but without wanting to, you expose a sad reality of how the world operates. the chilean fishing industry is controled by a handful of rich families who are exploding our sea. i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.

Quote:
The wines are mostly of the type that is best presented in a box.
not much of a wine guy myself but the chilean wine is top notch. it is reported though that the vast majority of the wine that is exported fits the presentation criterion you propose. producers find it more profitable to export low quality wine than high quality, which is kind of intriguing. still, you can find some good stuff out there too.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #29
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
and the rich western fat cats will have no more chilean fish to eat...

i know you're simply trying to be provocative but without wanting to, you expose a sad reality of how the world operates. the chilean fishing industry is controled by a handful of rich families who are exploding our sea. i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.

not much of a wine guy myself but the chilean wine is top notch. it is reported though that the vast majority of the wine that is exported fits the presentation criterion you propose. producers find it more profitable to export low quality wine than high quality, which is kind of intriguing. still, you can find some good stuff out there too.
Humourless as usual.

Myself and my business partner have exclusive rights for Central America to one of Chile's main labels. It comes in by the container load and goes straight to hotels to satisfy the taste of tourists on cheap package deals.
Curiously enough, their biggest exports are to Ireland. The owners were perplexed though, about why it is almost all half bottles. I was able to clear that up for them. When Irish men go to the pub they drink beer and Guinness and talk football, while their girlfriends are supplied with a half bottle of cheap wine, while they wait for their men to take them home.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #30
country flag Punky

Quote:
i focus on the west because of the rampant hipocrisy there and the fact that to this day the west has a strong position in the world.
who do u think is better to have a strong position in the world if its not a group of countries who Lead the world economically, culturally & technologically? When Rome was an empire she was leading the world, the same goes for the Ottoman Empire.
who will lead, Andorra or North Korea?
can u find my a country who is not a hipocrisy?
the arb world bash the west while they do business with them, tied knots with them, sell them oil.
they always say "our brothers and sisters all over Egypt, Libya and Palestine" but did they help them in any way? Do they donate millions like the West? look what is going in syrica in the past year but do u see any help from the arb world to save their brothers or sisters? yaa right
have they ever did something to help?
u talk about hipocrisy, lets talk about how china "invets" in africa when what they are really doing is take over lands and Rich resources and finance their state population because they do not have enough land to grow grains or food. but they "invest" in africa.
or we can talk about one of ur Neighbors Hugo Chavez who scream "bad americans, bad Imperialism" but he sell them his oil...

Quote:
the palestinian-israeli conflict is of great importance to me and, without claiming expertice, i have read quite a bit on the subject. i consider my position highly moderate though..
im a happy that u care but sad for u b/c this place is a war zone and not the The most deadly conflict in the world, there is no Sexual abuse or starvation, this is not a place with humanitarian crisis. this small place smaller then New Jersey caught the media interest not b/c anyone really give a damn about the Israelis or Palestinians. the only reason the world care about this place is b/c of oil, the moment it will run out the 2 sides can kill each other until forever...this will be africa 2.0.
what the world really care is To lower the flames of war so the oil prices wont rise b/c it will hurt each and every country in the pocket, the only 2 sides who care are the Parties involved.

u told buddyholly
Quote:
i'd talk about that subject here but it's something too local for the likes of you to care.
so u can Draw conclusions, assume facts, blame charges on a place u never visited, never saw? ur in a Distance of continents, oceans, countries and mountains
do u think that im in such a Distance from u can talk and assume i know about chila then the ppl who live there or very close by just b/c "i read alot"? i doubt it
if u would have visit the place, talk with locals on both sides, listen to them, see the area for yourself, how small and how critical security arrangements are.
then if u would come and tell me listen "i believe this" "i think this and this" i could tell u, hey maybe i disagree/agree with u or thank u for letting me things differently.
i live in the center of israel and there are places i really dont know much and whats all the fuss, just when i visit and see the mess in my eyes i can be a better judge and get the full picture so u who is in the other side of the wotld think he has some real Knowledge? ur either with self-confidence without substantiation or you delusional.

Quote:
that said, unlike what many seem to think around here, i don't hate the west at all. in fact, it could well be said that i live a western-like lifestyle with western habits and whatnot
so u can take from the west the good, live their life style but hate them? who is Hypocrite now? u copy their lifestyle and u give them the power and strong position but then u run and say bad bad west, its just like a person who live a gay lifestyle in his home, have a gf/bf but outise "eww gays and lesbians, what a sin it is"

u can talk to me Through the Internet b/c of the west mind and Creativity, they gave humanity so much more then any other culture in my eyes so to point out just the bad and never the good this is sanctimoniousness.

now about ur siggy, u say and i quote u “There’s no voice greater than the voice of the intifada”
to ppl who dont know intifada is an Arabic word which means "uprising" or "resistance" or "rebellion". Intifāḍat ("uprising of")It is often used as a term for popular resistance to oppression.

u said there isnt any greater voice..
tell me, have u ever smell the smell of human flesh ofter a boom attack, do u know what is the smell of death? have u ever seen a childs body part outside of his body on the street?

here are the "greater voice" numbers

During the first intifada were killed (between 88 to 92) average about -456 Palestinians and 24 Israelis a year, while the second intifada (from 2000 to 2005) average about -712 Palestinians and 182 Israelis a year. The most difficult year in terms of the first intifada, Israeli fatalities was 1992 that killed 34 Israelis, however the second intifada was the most difficult year of 2002 that killed 452 Israelis. According to B'Tselem first intifada 1593 Palestinians were killed (at least a third of them by other Palestinians) and 84 Israelis (including civilians and security personnel), the Second Intifada (Al - Aqsa Intifada) killed 4944 Palestinians and Israelis -1011.

what is great in 5955 ppl death? those are someone daughter, sons, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers.

im not trying to attack u or Educate you, nor do i try to bash u or Preach you, i just think that to each coin theres 2 sides, some say there are 3 sides to each problem, his side, the other persons side and the truth.
A little modesty or humility on your part will not hurt u...

Quote:
lastly , i invite you all to really focus on the discussion of this thread.
im trying but u just say the same thing over and over again but in a different path, only ur Agnda. u say so much but u never really say a lot.
on the other hand i do believe u believe with all ur heart that u fight the fight of the Underdog and u come from a good place.

Last edited by Punky : 10-07-2012 at 01:24 PM.