Shanghai Draw - in post #1 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #136
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai Draw - in post #1

dont be delusional. being number 1 is being the est the last 52 weeks. leading the race is something different. the only number 1 actually is roger federer. end of it

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #137
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He won Canada, Miami and AO this year.
Defeating Federer in all 3 finals, I see.

He's not won vs Fed in over a year on hard - ergo Fed has the advantage on Hard.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #138
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
He's not won vs Fed in over a year on hard - ergo Fed has the advantage on Hard.
If that's what you were referring at earlier, I stand corrected.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:37 PM   #139
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, it's not? I stand corrected then. Besides, No2e hasn't won on hard in over a year.
You're such a pundit.You breathe and eat tennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post

Interesting, these are his only titles in over one year.
AO, Miami and Toronto were fluke, so they don't count.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #140
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post

Interesting, these are his only titles in over one year.
It is interesting. We are used to the #1 having more titles than that in the last 12 months. But Djokovic could easily regain #1 when Fed's 3000 points drop - without winning anything in the meantime. He's favourite to get his fourth tomorrow, though.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #141
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're such a pundit.You breathe and eat tennis.
Brad Gilbert has an account here? News to me.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.

Last edited by JediFed : 10-06-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:46 PM   #142
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bob Gilbert has an account here? News to me.
Typical Fedtard, clueless and with zero sense of humor.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #143
country flag JediFed

Well, don't leave us all hanging in suspense. You must be some famous pundit well known for his erudition and insight into tennis. Gilbert was the natural fit.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF

Old 10-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #144
Banned!

Quote:
Well, don't leave us all hanging in suspense. You must be some famous pundit well known for his erudition and insight into tennis. Gilbert was the natural fit.
So, which is it, Bob or Brad?Anyway, there's no way Fedmug will defend all those points till the end of the year.You know what that means, do you?I think he'll perform rather badly in Shanghai and that'll be just a start.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #145
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Wow, Dimugtrov who took 3 games against Mugnaco plus he is not even guaranteed to win. Then we have Tipsarevic (), and then his pigeons and clowns. Seriously hilarious post.
Took 3 games against Monaco but he's still better than Zhang or Qualifier whatever he'll be And yes Tipsarevic is much better than both Cilic and Monaco right now. So no hilarious post at least from my side
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #146
country flag JediFed

Quote:
You know what that means, do you? I think he'll perform rather badly in Shanghai and that'll be just a start.
Weren't you the one predicting the Nole slam?

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF

Old 10-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #147
Banned!

Quote:
Weren't you the one predicting the Nole slam?
Me?I didn't do it.You can't prove anything.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #148
country flag JediFed

Quote:
Me?I didn't do it.You can't prove anything.
Wow, you're a regular Nostradamus of tennis.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF

Old 10-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #149
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

Fed and Djoker's draw are as bad as each other (although Fed's looks slightly more muggy). That difference however is counteracted by Murray.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:02 PM   #150
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
dont be delusional. being number 1 is being the est the last 52 weeks. leading the race is something different. the only number 1 actually is roger federer. end of it
This x1000. No23 is one place higher than he should. Muzz is coming for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Visa View Post
Fed and Djoker's draw are as bad as each other (although Fed's looks slightly more muggy). That difference however is counteracted by Murray.
Agreed. Hope Djoker is tired because he won't be losing before the final where another bagel might be waiting. And if that happens, I'd love to hear who's the real #1 then - the one in the points race or the one that bagels this Serbian faker whenever he pleases.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote