Mens Tennis Forums banner

THE Thread

151K views 3K replies 108 participants last post by  Delusionalist. 
#1 · (Edited)
Trust me, by the end of this year this will be your favorite thread on MTF. Let's fill 'dis shit up!

#48 · (Edited)
I think this could be very interesting and I'm always ready for something new and interesting at MTF :D If you need multi-quote lessons I'll be glad to help. Say you want to quote 3 different posts on the first two you click the Multi-Quote button below and then on the 3rd post you will just click the Quote button. And then when the quotes come up on your post you fill in what you want to say to the person that was quoted then you move on to the next person's quote. It should look like this--I'll have to do another post as an example.

#49 ·
I think this could be very interesting and I'm always ready for something new and interesting at MTF :D
:lol: Trust me, this will be your favorite thread on MTF by the end of 2012!

#56 ·
:bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

#58 ·
:shrug: I don't watch Lost. It'll be awesome though, trust me. I'm already on a roll (look at the post above you)

P.S. 3,000th post! :woohoo:

#60 ·
#62 ·
THE THE THE apple?!

#63 ·
I return to THE thread to continue with my regular duties.

Since Gangnam Style is THE in thing virally atm-

#64 ·
That has got to be THE best video ever!

#65 ·
Wow, this is really THE awesomest thread ever!

#66 ·
That fact is well-known throughout MTF ;)

#68 ·
Your wishes are appreciated. Feel free to stop by THE Thread whenever you please :)

#69 ·
I now permanently ban Topspindoctor from THE Thread. Even though he probably wasn't going to come back anyway, it just feels right to ban him.

#75 ·
Why of course you can. Anything goes in THE Thread! ;)

#77 ·
I see I have been missed. Since I am the only doctor on the forum I offer my "shut the fuck up" surgery at a reduced price. Although I am not going to elaborate further since some trigger happy mod will interpret my intentions as "wishing injury" or whatever the fuck else you can do to get banned.

#78 ·
You have been missed by some, but not by all.

Psshhh you can't offer that surgery! Prostate surgeons such as yourself only offer the prostate transfusion surgery and that's it!

Feel free to elaborate whenever you please! Anything goes in THE Thread! :rocker2:

This post has been deleted
#83 ·
I'll make sure that this promise is kept! :armed:

#84 ·
I now ban silver lining from THE Thread, as his bad reps will no longer be tolerated. :wavey:

#86 ·
I don't honestly care :shrug: And no I didn't, but you deserve a ban from THE Thread :shrug:

#90 ·
A lesson learned. More sensible posts like this, and maybe I'll consider letting you and your prostate surgery expertise back in THE Thread. It seems as if you might actually enjoy THE Thread... :shrug:

#95 ·
afternoon all!

:)secret: need to find a way to put THE into every post)
THE task is not that difficult if you put your mind to it ;)
No, no... This isn't just any old chat thread, this is THE Thread!

Litotes is correct, THE whole purpose if this is to eventually just have it come naturally.

Here is a random video that is suitable for THE Thread:

#93 ·
afternoon all!

:)secret: need to find a way to put THE into every post)

#97 ·
Whoa! Why didn't I think of this before? You have THE best possible name for THE Thread! You're THE Bulldog! :bowdown:

#98 ·
Finally found THE way to leave a classroom. I'll be attempting it tomorrow in my dreams

#99 ·
:haha: Solid gold there Sham! That is one of THE most hilarious videos I've seen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.