David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #226
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

he wins it

6-4, 3-6, 6-3

bemelmans netted on david's first match point. He'll enter the top 50 with this win but might not stay there long with a semi final to defend in mons and a brutal draw to get through
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #227
country flag kevin_071

kevin_071 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
he wins it

6-4, 3-6, 6-3

bemelmans netted on david's first match point. He'll enter the top 50 with this win but might not stay there long with a semi final to defend in mons and a brutal draw to get through
Many congras, hope he can keep this from to fight with Llodra

Li Na Serena Williams

Zhang Ling Zheng Jie Peng Shaui

Andy Roddick Milos Raonic

Grigor Dimitrov Ryan Harrison

Novak Djokovic
kevin_071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #228
country flag babyface

babyface is on a distinguished road

congrats!↖(^ω^)↗
babyface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 AM   #229
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he declined the offer to play in shanghai

he would have gotten in as an alternate but he's not going..why i dont know
Old 10-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #230
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

And what is next on his plan now that he isn't playing Shanghai?

Is he wrapping the year or Stockholm/Basel/Valencia can still be hoped?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #231
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
And what is next on his plan now that he isn't playing Shanghai?

Is he wrapping the year or Stockholm/Basel/Valencia can still be hoped?
accoring to his facebook he'll go to stockholm then valencia and then paris
Old 10-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #232
country flag babyface

babyface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
he declined the offer to play in shanghai

he would have gotten in as an alternate but he's not going..why i dont know
I'm hoping so much that he could come.
but anyway,he knows better than us about what to do,I believe he's making a good choice.
best wishes for him.
babyface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:49 AM   #233

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
accoring to his facebook he'll go to stockholm then valencia and then paris
That's great then! Anything to keep him in the top 50 (hopefully top 40); and he's likely to be in the main draws and entry lists of all tournaments in 2013.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 10-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #234
country flag misty1
Banned!

baghdatis in the first round in stockholm
Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #235

Finally, he's back in action!

Against Baggy in the first round, Stockholm. GL!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #236

This wasn't good at all. Losing winnable matches, against ageing players.

And if I know Bagster, he'll lose in the next round.

Anyways, off to Basel to hug Rogie now!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #237
country flag misty1
Banned!

he got andujar in round 1 of valencia

he can win this one
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #238
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I think so too.

They played in Barcelona and David looked good then. That was on clay and while he was still unknown to most.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #239
country flag misty1
Banned!

His match with pablo is such a disaster

yes he's winning, took the first set 6-2 and ahead 3-1 in the second set but out of 11 service games there have been 9 breaks of serve
Old 10-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #240
country flag misty1
Banned!

here we go

0-15 with double fault # 5

0-30

15-30

30-30

40-30

deuce

foot fault and then adv. andujar with dobule fault # 6

deuce

adv. david with ace # 3

4-1