Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2 - Page 161 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #2401
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say Anything: Say what's on your mind right now Part 2

My urethra does not like little guys like this one...

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #2402
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch! Just don't drill a hole in it and make it into a necklace. We have had some people come to get their gallstones and say they might do something like that.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #2403
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

smitty I noticed that some products in the store say they are gluten free. Whether they actually are or not I don't know, but that at least encourages me that more and more people are becoming aware of the gluten problem finally.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:10 AM   #2404
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

There are more products out there because more people have the problem. That and the parents of autistic kids who are putting them on the gluten & dairy free diet (judging from the books I've read, there IS something to it and needs further controlled studies). The more people that buy them, the more products available, and the price will start going down (I did notice the price of the gluten free pretzels has went down from $9 a small bag to about $5 now, but I bought in bulk for $3 a bag, they will last me months). I have my good and bad days still. I just want to tell the Pizza Hut ads on the top and side of my page to go away, it's making me hungry and I luv Pizza Hut but cannot eat it. Maybe one day there will be a cure for this disease? If there's a market for a medication celiacs have to take every day so we can enjoy "normal" food and some big drug company can make big $$$ from it, it will happen soon enough.

In the US, there is a limit to the amount of gluten that can be in a product in order for it to be labeled "gluten free" (I think it's 20ppm, if I remember correctly). Doesn't mean there ISN'T gluten in it, but some people (like me) are VERY sensitive to even that miniscule amount. Lots of products can become contaminated if it is processed on the same machinery that processes something that contains gluten, at any stage. If the soda contains a caramel coloring, the coloring could become contaminated before the soda company even gets the coloring to put into the soda (one example I've found), but they don't put a warning on their soda. You have to call companies and keep calling them and keep checking labels because companies change their "formulas" all the time.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:24 AM   #2405
country flag smitty8

Oh yeah, I tested positive for antibodies to casein (protein in milk). I tried reintroducing cow milk cheese back into my diet, not good. Then I tried sheep and goat's milk cheese (a different form of casein than cow's milk that's in grocery stores in the US) at the same time I reintroduced peanut butter (which I thought wasn't causing me any problems). I was getting sick every day, thought it was all dairy. I ran out of peanut butter for a couple of weeks (kept forgetting to get some at the store) and I started feeling better. I was also eating the sheep's milk cheese in those couple of weeks and had NO bad reaction to it. Got a new jar of peanut butter, got sick within minutes of eating it. Now I know. It's a huge puzzle I'm trying to put together. I hope I can eat peanut butter again, it's one of my faves. Now I'm trying to find alternate ways to get certain vitamins in my diet. I should become a spokesperson for V8 products, I drink it multiple times a day.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #2406
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

What is on my mind is...

I have too much homework to do and have a Calc 2 exam on Thursday, which I'm not looking forward too and stuff from other classes.

And I would love to actually date, but I go to a women's college and I see maybe 2 guys everyday ughh

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #2407
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know where I can purchase No2e's magic egg? I want to have more stamina...for uhhh...my early morning runs
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:50 AM   #2408
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
What is on my mind is...

I have too much homework to do and have a Calc 2 exam on Thursday, which I'm not looking forward too and stuff from other classes.

And I would love to actually date, but I go to a women's college and I see maybe 2 guys everyday ughh
For homework and especially exams, the only solution is studying really. It sucks, yes, but might well get it done.

As for dating, being in a woman's college your only solution is really to go out and meet guys. Either that or ask out one of those two guys you see every day
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #2409
country flag smitty8

Ask your friends at your school if they have single brothers who may want to come visit.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #2410
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Makes me Wonder why does all the Great Philosophies and Struggles of Human nature Strikes me when i am working from Home and not from Office.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #2411
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post
Oh yeah, I tested positive for antibodies to casein (protein in milk). I tried reintroducing cow milk cheese back into my diet, not good. Then I tried sheep and goat's milk cheese (a different form of casein than cow's milk that's in grocery stores in the US) at the same time I reintroduced peanut butter (which I thought wasn't causing me any problems). I was getting sick every day, thought it was all dairy. I ran out of peanut butter for a couple of weeks (kept forgetting to get some at the store) and I started feeling better. I was also eating the sheep's milk cheese in those couple of weeks and had NO bad reaction to it. Got a new jar of peanut butter, got sick within minutes of eating it. Now I know. It's a huge puzzle I'm trying to put together. I hope I can eat peanut butter again, it's one of my faves. Now I'm trying to find alternate ways to get certain vitamins in my diet. I should become a spokesperson for V8 products, I drink it multiple times a day.
Poor smitty your body is just totally messed up Do you know what causes all these problems?
Old 10-05-2012, 02:03 AM   #2412
country flag smitty8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Poor smitty your body is just totally messed up Do you know what causes all these problems?
It's not as bad as it was 6 months ago! Trust me on that! GLUTEN is what has caused ALL these problems! The longer you are exposed to it, the more small intestine are damaged, which allows food particles to get into your bloodstream, where you develop antibodies to the food. It takes time for the intestine to heal so these particles stop getting into your bloodstream. I first thought 6-9 months, but I was told a year, then told 2 years. Apparently, I have a LOT of damage. I had gotten partially healed 10 years ago when I did low glycemic index diet, then things went downhill when I added wheat back into my diet. If I had known back then, I would've NEVER added wheat back into my diet. Things could be worse. It could've never been figured out and I could've gotten intestinal lymphoma. Lots of people go 50+ years and not know and then wind up with cancer before doctors figure it out.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:50 AM   #2413
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Oh my I didn't know gluten could do all that damage So far I only know of you and Nole the tennis player that have been dx. with it, but there are probably all kinds of people that have a problem with gluten, but don't know about it
Old 10-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #2414
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty8 View Post

You need a Good Strong Man in your Life that can make you Gluten go from your Body on Daily Basis, if you Know what i mean
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #2415
country flag smitty8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
You need a Good Strong Man in your Life that can make you Gluten go from your Body on Daily Basis, if you Know what i mean
Oh, that made tears come to my eyes, I was laughing so hard!