Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 168 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #2506
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

JM
About the topic of Rafa's hair, his hair doesn't seem that bad lately off-court. Maybe now he dedicates some time to take better care of his hair too. At least he should.
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 09:27 AM   #2507
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
And why is that? Because he beats your poster boy so often?

But of course, it's not soreloseness, it's about the ugliness of Rafa game

EDIT: and because he doesnt speak proper English and has really thin hair
Rafa is balding. Fact

As for his ugly game, would you fancy him as much if he had the sex appeal of the likes of Carles Puyol?
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #2508
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Just replying for myself:

I'm a John McEnroe fan and that man REALLY isn't attractive and has no sex appeal for me.
For me, tennis has to excude passion, fire, excitement.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #2509
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Those vamossing/fistpumping are per se the definition of passion and excitement
Old 10-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #2510
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

That reply would begin to make sense if I have ever defined passion and excitement in a tennis match by "vamossing/fistpumping".

Old 10-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #2511
Banned!

Sorry Hilde, but comparing McEnroe to Nadal is really like comparing apples to oranges. Johnny Mac had an excitement personality, as well as an exciting offensive game. Rafa has as much personality as a plank of wood and his moonballing is as exciting as a late show on ARTE.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #2512
country flag Castafiore

JM is in an alternative universe again, by the looks of it.

When did I ever say that John McEnroe and Rafael Nadal are the same sort of player?

Of course, they're not the same.

Liking them both doesn't mean that they both came from the same mould.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #2513
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Those vamossing/fistpumping are per se the definition of passion and excitement

they are, arent they?
Old 10-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #2514
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Rafa is balding. Fact

As for his ugly game, would you fancy him as much if he had the sex appeal of the likes of Carles Puyol?
You'll laugh but I DO fancy Puyi a lot more than Rafa
Old 10-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #2515
country flag Castafiore

Okay, fess up.
What do you need from AJ, Andreea.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #2516
country flag acionescu

And ARTE is awesome
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #2517
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
You'll laugh but I DO fancy Puyi a lot more than Rafa
I tend to forget that you'd marry anything spanish let's say Ribery then
Old 10-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #2518
country flag acionescu

Ribery?
Old 10-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #2519
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

Okay, fess up.
What do you need from AJ, Andreea.
To stop calling me all kind of nationality names, for start. And stop hating on Rafa and calling it "different oppinion". And to....

Ah, it was a rethorical question?

I seriously like Puyi. He plays and looks like a real man, if you know what I mean.....
Old 10-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #2520
country flag Castafiore

Er...I don't know what you mean , but never mind.
Closed Thread