Death threats towards Roger Federer? :O - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #106
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Death threats towards Roger Federer? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
"Blue cat" posted a date : october 6, that is saturday, which means that after that we will be able to feel relaxed

sounds like some MTF posts like Raferminator's

"Pray for death" was Clay Death's signature, a banned poster who posted a lot here, but he was rather a nice guy, not disturbed mentally like Raferminator or Start Da Game. You know all that fighting, "Sparta" vocabulary, among a few Nadal-fans and fans of other players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
Online death threat I cant belive ppl take this serious.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #107
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Why Rafa uploaded his matches with Federer on his FB right now ? What is his purpose? Why those with Djokovic? I do not think Federer should be his problem any more.Why he is so obsessed with Federer?
pepita1964 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #108
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I'm not. At all.

The proof is there. The guy hates Roger and Nadal/Djokotards are Roger's biggest haters. The guy who made the threats is from one of those fanbases. Simple as that.
The biggest haters are Fedtards and one(underaged) of the few Mandytards.Everybody knows that.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #109
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

If Uglyrer plays badly and lose to some mug Fedtards will whine like there's no tomorrow.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #110
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Nadulletards proving that it's indeed one of them . As for the threat, we really can't do anything about it but I trust the Chinese to keep tennis's treasury alive.
You got it all wrong. Nadal-Federer RG finals are the best matches in tennis.
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #111
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon99 View Post
That "Blue Cat" guy is well-known on Chinese sports forums... And from what I've been told it's not the first time he writes disgusting things about Federer... And, yes, he's a self-professed Rafatard ... Which doesn't mean all Nadal fans are nutcases btw!
If you've been reading posts by extreme Rafatards, this is not a surprise at all. One of them is actually called Rafa=Fedkilla and he is well loved by all rafatards...

Quote:
"Pray for death" was Clay Death's signature, a banned poster who posted a lot here, but he was rather a nice guy, not disturbed mentally like Raferminator or Start Da Game. You know all that fighting, "Sparta" vocabulary, among a few Nadal-fans and fans of other players.
He was disturbed all right... He was abusive, had a disgusting fetish about animals piss and shit, he actually believed he was a general he referred to himself as Clay Death the Destroyer... He's also last year's ACC finalist and should have won the thing. The biggest diva this site ever saw.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #112
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
You got it all wrong. Nadal-Federer RG finals are the best matches in tennis.
That doesn't even make any sense
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #113
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
He was disturbed all right... He was abusive, had a disgusting fetish about animals piss and shit, he actually believed he was a general he referred to himself as Clay Death the Destroyer... He's also last year's ACC finalist and should have won the thing. The biggest diva this site ever saw.
well I don't know him as well as you, but he could look "sensible" to me from the small part I knew, which was not the case of the other two phenomenons I mentioned who looked crazy from the first minute
Old 10-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #114
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well I don't know him as well as you, but he could look "sensible" to me from the small part I knew, which was not the case of the other two phenomenons I mentioned who looked crazy from the first minute
I think he was just trying to attract attention
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #115
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Well in the UK we convicted someone who sarcastically tweeted he was going to blow up East Midlands Airport. So this Rafatard is lucky he's not in this country or he'd have been nicked.

So much for China policing everything, the IP would be easily traceable you'd imagine.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #116
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
Normally I'd agree with you, but after the Monica Seles incident, I don't put anything past any crazy coot
Did she receive death threats before the incident?

Most major sport stars receive them at some point, usually obsessive rival fans. Obviously Steffi Graf had one such psycho fan.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #117
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting. Don't have anything else to say on this matter.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread