Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #436
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3

Good on you. That is what should be done.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #437
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I hate all you people with mothers around to help you with mundane household stuff.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #438
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Diddums.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #439
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

How have you been, George? And Bale?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 10-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #440
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Bale has been good and Trips beside laundry?
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #441
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

How have you been, George? And Bale?
Pretty decent. Tired, as always, though. And you?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #442
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Bale has been good and Trips beside laundry?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Pretty decent. Tired, as always, though. And you?
Been good apart from the laundry, vacuuming and mopping. I met a few people over the past few days and it's been tiring but fun. I met two people from Slovenia. Is that close to you, Bale?

How are you tired "as always" George? You're so young. You shouldn't be tired all the time. Leave that to oldies like me.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #443
country flag The Prince

I just never get enough sleep. Besides, my life is tiring anyhow.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #444
country flag tripwires

Why is your life tiring?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #445
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

cold weather for the next week apparently

off to uni on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #446
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been good apart from the laundry, vacuuming and mopping. I met a few people over the past few days and it's been tiring but fun. I met two people from Slovenia. Is that close to you, Bale?

How are you tired "as always" George? You're so young. You shouldn't be tired all the time. Leave that to oldies like me.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #447
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Why is your life tiring?
Study.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #448
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
cold weather for the next week apparently

off to uni on Saturday
How cold are we talking? Isn't it cold enough already? I'm going shopping for warm clothes tomorrow.

Which uni did you say you're attending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Excuse me, I'm really bad with geography and maps. I can get lost trying to navigate using google maps on my iPhone.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #449
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Excuse me, I'm really bad with geography and maps. I can get lost trying to navigate using google maps on my iPhone.
If you have Ios 6 i see nothing wrong
Old 10-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #450
country flag The Prince

Slovenia is cool, by the way!