Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #541
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

No Bejing thread?
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #542
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
http://www.kpho.com/story/19662091/*...clipId=7776722

Not sure if you can watch the video but the link also has the article that you can read.

everytime I watched on TV the campaign commercials on how the sheriff protect children by putting the deadbeat parents who did not pay child support in jail or how he is such a caring man that whenever there was any report of animal abuse, he will immediately take action, I wanted to puke.
When I click on it, I get a page with only this on it:

Bad Request
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:18 AM   #543
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
When I click on it, I get a page with only this on it:

Bad Request

the auto policing of MTF **** out the 'r a p e' in the link
try copy and paste this but replace the **** out part plus remove the space between www

w w w.kpho.com/story/19662091/****-victim-opens-up-about-botched-mcso-investigation

Last edited by Lee : 10-02-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #544
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1900113.html

Before we moved to US, Jr. used to play outside with his friends from the neighborhood by themselves. They were a group of about 5-6 kids aging 4,5&6. Glad non of the moms including me were arrested

Last edited by Lee : 10-03-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #545
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The island in the middle of the picture was where they used to play.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByVS Free1349222260.329088.jpg (100.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #546
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to Chaves today! It's a long weekeend because tomorrow it's a holiday here!

So much has been happening here, I have been sleeping 5 hours a day for over 2 weeks now.

And Nole played twice already and I had no idea.

I am such a bad friend and fan.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #547
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I am reading that the debate didn't go very well for Obama. Is this debate that important and influential?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #548
country flag arm

Oh my god, I am watching this debate. This is so different from our debates here. It sounds all sooo fake!

Also, it sounds like the role is reversed and Romney is the Democrat? Or maybe I just don't understand a thing.

Mr. President was so nervous, Romney looked so confident.

Last edited by arm : 10-04-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #549
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Romney is kind of like Obama 4 years ago, lots of talk but no realistical plan how they can be done. He said his plan for medicare is to let state government to handle it but he said with HIS plan, people with existing helath problem will have insurance. How the hell he can guarantee this when it's in the hand of state government? I bet my house and my son that AZ Republicans will not make this happen
Old 10-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #550
country flag arm

Quote:
Romney is kind of like Obama 4 years ago, lots of talk but no realistical plan how they can be done. He said his plan for medicare is to let state government to handle it but he said with HIS plan, people with existing helath problem will have insurance. How the hell he can guarantee this when it's in the hand of state government? I bet my house and my son that AZ Republicans will not make this happen
That is what I thought. Romney is looking so much better because he is making unrealistic promises that he can't keep, while Obama isn't looking as good because he knows half that stuff is impossible.

But in the end, and I am watching this, for the common man walking down the street, Romney sounded way better, more confident and said stuff people want to hear. And Obama really seems uncomfortable!

How are you and the family?
Old 10-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #551
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

And dear Mitt does not make me feel he really understands people who rely on paycheck for the day-to-day living. he might be a poor student at one time but the security net provided by his family was always there. He has no freaking idea if life makes an unfortunate turn, your plan for your future is thrown out of the window.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #552
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Long story with my family and needs to go in a minute to drive Jr. to school
Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #553
country flag arm

And one thing that annoys me me very much. I saw/heard Eva Longoria do this while campaigning for Obama and now I see that everyone in politics do this, and the two candidates did in the debate: they keep saying "this teacher I talked to in LV" or "I met a man who owned a small company and taxes bla bla bla". Is this real? Because it sounds so fake! Did they really meet these people or they just make it up? Eva Longoria's story sounded especially fake.

Quote:
PM me! I will PM back with the story of my life.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #554
country flag arm

Quote:
PM me! I will PM back with the story of my life.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #555
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I don't honestly know how people can still be undecided to the point where a debate is going to sway them unless you're really not secure in your own beliefs. Obama could have played Draw Something on stage for 90 minutes last night and I'd still be voting the same way I plan to because I already know what I need to know about the candidates and their platforms I mean, it's not like back in the day where you might not know anything about a candidate until the debate is played on the radio and your whole family gathers round

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread