Beijing R2 : Djokovic survives Berlocq 6-1 6-3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beijing R2 : Djokovic survives Berlocq 6-1 6-3

Obvious tank job .

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #2
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beijing R2: [1]Djokovic accepts heart-warming gift from Warlocq 6-1, 6-3

Oh man. I love you so much Charly. You are such a generous guy.... how can you not love him? He knows if he tries, no one stands a chance. We saw what Warlocq was capable off at *5-0 in that 2nd set. Everyone was expecting a bagel right? WRONG BITCHES!!!!!!!!! He scared Nole so much that he double faulted on break point.... too fucking good from Charly. He even trolled Nole at 5-1* in the 2nd set, lulling him into false sense of security. But NO! Charly holds for *5-2, proving his pathetic doubters wrong. He plays even more Godlier tennis to break again and bring it to 5-3*.

But then Warlocq felt so sorry for him and just gave it back to Nole quickly, being the generous guy that he is. Double faults on MP to make it respectable for his good friend. Novak is clearly the inferior player by far compared to him. We saw what Charly is capable of when he tries even 0.00001% harder. From 5-0, to 5-3, was something so beautiful from him, it drew me to tears....tears of hope that our existence in this special planet means something. We can all learn something from Charly. He is our God. No... he is more than that.... Charly Warlocq is in his own league. We love you Charly.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
country flag asmazif

asmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beijing 2R: Djokovic def. Prince Carlos Panther Charly Warlocq, Jr. III 6-1, 6-3

Basically an exo tbh. Bunch of good rallies/shotmaking, esp. somewhere in the second where Nole pulled off/fluked a 360 spin pickup drop volley only for Charly to somehow make an epic pass. And in the battle of the bagel kings, the bagel was a point away in the second (severe amount of pissing about at the end - converted it on his 24th MP).

Melzer up next in the QF.
Henman / Edberg / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Rafter / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / Ashe / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan / Pioline
asmazif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beijing R2: [1]Djokovic accepts heart-warming gift from Warlocq 6-1, 6-3

The WtA Radwanska match was far better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beijing R2: [1]Djokovic accepts heart-warming gift from Warlocq 6-1, 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post

But then Warlocq felt so sorry for him and just gave it back to Nole quickly, being the generous guy that he is. Double faults on MP to make it respectable for his good friend. Novak is clearly the inferior player by far compared to him. We saw what Charly is capable of when he tries even 0.00001% harder. From 5-0, to 5-3, was something so beautiful from him, it drew me to tears....tears of hope that our existence in this special planet means something. We can all learn something from Charly. He is our God. No... he is more than that.... Charly Warlocq is in his own league. We love you Charly.
WC for Belgrade next spring secured
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
country flag Andy1402

Andy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beijing R2 : Djokovic survives Berlocq 6-1 6-3

I tell you..warlocq has a soft spot for novak..
Must be his long face and war ravaged country. The warlocq can't bear to hurt him anymore than he has to..great guy

-Jay Z
Andy1402 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
country flag yellowboy906

yellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond reputeyellowboy906 has a reputation beyond repute

what's up with all the people saying berlocq is nice and god? this guy sux
yellowboy906 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboy906 View Post
This must mean that God exists and is nice. Warlocq is the earthly form. He loses matches for our sins.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Losing any more than 4 games to this guy would have been shocking. Just about on par right now by Djokovic.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowboy906 View Post
Quite a human opinion. It's the same thing really. People believe in "God" and people don't, and some even despise "God" and spit curses on him. Just like Warlocq. But it matters not either way. The circumstantial evidence of Warlocq's invincibility is there, whether people accept it or not.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #11
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad this wasn't a best of 5. Would've loved to see another 6-1 6-3 6-0 demolition

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #12
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was 6-0 6-0 6-2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #13
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Too bad this wasn't a best of 5. Would've loved to see another 6-1 6-3 6-0 demolition
That score will alywas stay immortal.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #14
country flag BroTree123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Since when was Warlocq Noserer?
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 10-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Since when was Warlocq Noserer?
Whenever I see a scoreline starting with 6-1 6-3, my heart skips a beat, no matter the player

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote