Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #76
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nole and Almagro Doing a Gangnam Style dance xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
No, you are not answering the broad question one bit, you are still focusing only on me. Biased observations on what post I write because of your new obsession with answering my posts instead of posting on topic. All your posts in this thread are just that. So you are in no position to give lessons, what you are doing is nothing but stalking.
Nothing wrong with argumented critic. Leng jai and other posters wrote some insightful stuff, though they are hardly Nole fans. I'm simply against bs. Not my fault you're full of it
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #77
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Nothing wrong with argumented critic. Leng jai and other posters wrote some insightful stuff, though they are hardly Nole fans. I'm simply against bs. Not my fault you're full of it
It's not your fault you're wrong. And you still did not answer the actual question.

Mind you, you fully assumed your No2etardism, so that is in itself the answer I've been waiting to hear. You opinions and overall attitude when it comes to criticism of No2e are biased and irrational, you're a No2etard.

Keep on stalking
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #78
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Like I've said, your opinion is bs, so whatever floats your boat. And stalking? You mean what you were doing to Clay Death? No, that's your level, I'm not going to stoop down to it.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 10-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #79
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The song is crap. As far as projecting a negative image of the sport, if you have been following tennis for a while, you would know No2e has been a source of embarrassment for a long long time.

Speaking of sources of embarassment: My friend BigJohn, I politely suggest that you would stop posting in this thread. When you get exposed even by your fellow Fedfans, then you know it's enough.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #80
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Every single one of your posts in this thread proves otherwise, Taejy...
Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #81
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Speaking of sources of embarassment: My friend BigJohn, I politely suggest that you would stop posting in this thread. When you get exposed even by your fellow Fedfans, then you know it's enough.

I'm having a polite discussion that is on topic with a Federer fan. You, on the other hand, continue the sad trend of No2etards bullying and personally attacking people who have a less biased opinion of No2e than you.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #82
Slacker

Quote:
Every single one of your posts in this thread proves otherwise, Taejy...
Just calling a spade a spade. Whatever meaning it later gets in your world doesn't change it. Your just another who can dish it and can't take it, not the first, and most likely not the last.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #83
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Just calling a spade a spade. Whatever meaning it later gets in your world doesn't change it. Your just another who can dish it and can't take it, not the first, and most likely not the last.

Sure , I can't take it... Facts are facts: in this thread, you've been only posting about me, not on topic one time. I posted on topic. Who derailed the thread? Noletards. Who continues with personal harassment? You do.

How do you explain this? Why can't you let it go and accept that some tennis fans can't stand Nole and express their opinions on a tennis forum?
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #84
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just more evidence that No2e is evil and an attention whore, in case anyone was still doubting...
seriously this ticks you off? why so bitter man?
I couldnt care less about this whole Gangnam fad, but I really like seeing a more humane side of the players, especially from Almagro.

As I've said before, I miss the Nole who did impersonations of others, that was fun. I find it a little petty that some of the players got offended by that tbh.
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #85
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Nole is sexy, but that dance is for douchebags only.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #86
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
I couldnt care less about this whole Gangnam fad, but I really like seeing a more humane side of the players, especially from Almagro.

As I've said before, I miss the Nole who did impersonations of others, that was fun. I find it a little petty that some of the players got offended by that tbh.
I agree it was fun, but it was never going to be permanent. For one, stuff you do at age 19-20 is no longer 'cute' when you're older. I mean this in a broad sense, not just relating to Nole. There's a time and place for everything, but evolving and changing are also part of life.

Also, he is more intimidating now, and that helps him be at the top & win slams. He could never have the same aura if he continued to be the jester. Part of that is about how others perceive him and part of it is how he perceives himself. A lot of his success after the first half of 2011 is just due to the fear other players have of him, of the Nole who went on a six-month winning rampage.

He's still fun and funny, just in a different way. He had to leave certain things behind (as we all do).
Old 10-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #87
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post

You do understand that the impressions and the fact No2e felt entitled to unconditional love from the crowds is the fact some people don't like him, right? Couple that blatant attention-worism with the faking and the cheating...
Old 10-06-2012, 06:01 AM   #88
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You do understand that the impressions and the fact No2e felt entitled to unconditional love from the crowds is the fact some people don't like him, right? Couple that blatant attention-worism with the faking and the cheating...
nah you're blowing things way out of proportion mate. He didn't feel entitled to anything. He was just having fun, people liked it and he got abit carried away with it. It was all rather innocent, and actually quite funny. I just don't understand how something like this can annoy people to this extent.

With regard to his "faking" and "cheating", I don't see it. All he did was forfeit a few matches (which can be attributed to his allergy) awhile back . But anyways, there is no need to bring that up anyways, this was about this dance and you taking personal offense. Lighten up dude, if you're gonna get annoyed by this..you're gonna have a bad time
Old 10-06-2012, 06:04 AM   #89
country flag Jverweij

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I agree it was fun, but it was never going to be permanent. For one, stuff you do at age 19-20 is no longer 'cute' when you're older. I mean this in a broad sense, not just relating to Nole. There's a time and place for everything, but evolving and changing are also part of life.

Also, he is more intimidating now, and that helps him be at the top & win slams. He could never have the same aura if he continued to be the jester. Part of that is about how others perceive him and part of it is how he perceives himself. A lot of his success after the first half of 2011 is just due to the fear other players have of him, of the Nole who went on a six-month winning rampage.

He's still fun and funny, just in a different way. He had to leave certain things behind (as we all do).
I guess you have a point Kat. It's just that he quit doing those things because some players took offense. So it's abit forced, instead of coming naturally.

Exo's are great because the players show a different side of themselves, heck even boring Fed is funny there. I think tennis could use abit more of this. It's all business now, which can get abit tedious for me.