*** Depeche Mode *** - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #46
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** Depeche Mode ***

"Tour Of The Universe 2009!" - 20th May 2009- Ušće, Beograd, Tuborg Green fest!

Can't wait. I've listened/watched them in Budapest 2002 (or was it 2001?).

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #47
jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond reputejrm has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering why do Depeche Mode alway get extremely high chart positioning in Germany?
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #48
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Depeche Mode have a really huge fanbase here in Germany. Last year they hold the pressconference on which they announced the dates for their tour this year in the Olympic Stadion of Berlin and about 1300 fans had the opportunity to be there.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #49
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depeche Mode lead singer in hospital in Athens; concerts cancelled

ATHENS, Greece - Depeche Mode lead singer David Gahan is not well enough to perform in Athens on Wednesday, concert organizers said, a day after he was rushed to hospital moments before he was to appear on stage.

Tuesday night's concert north of the Greek capital was cancelled after Gahan, who turned 47 last month, fell ill and was hospitalized overnight. Neither organizers nor the hospital would say what he was suffering from.

About 20,000-30,000 fans who had turned up to hear the British band were told to retain their tickets in case the singer was well enough to reschedule the concert for Wednesday.

"Even though everyone hoped for the singer's speedy recovery and the rescheduling of the band's show for today ... according to the information received by the band's management and the doctor on duty, the artist's health condition does not allow it," the concert organizers, Didi Music, said in an announcement Wednesday afternoon.

The company said it would make a later announcement as to whether the concert would be rescheduled for another day or definitively cancelled.

There was no immediate word on how Gahan's illness might affect the band's next stops on their tour schedule. They are due to play in Istanbul, Turkey, on Thursday, before heading to Romania for a Saturday concert in Bucharest.

The British band emerged in the early 1980s, releasing 46 singles and a dozen albums.

http://inmusic.ca/news_and_features/...emid=132654124
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #50
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Concert day before in Tel Aviv was great (Tour Of The Universe 2009 OP) btw.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:27 AM   #51
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute

The ZAgreb concert is gonna be cancelled.....
Old 05-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #52
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
The ZAgreb concert is gonna be cancelled.....
Sadly.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #53
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I was shocked when I read this in the news this afternoon:

Depeche Mode's Dave Gahan Undergoes Cancer Surgery

Band cancels and postpones tour dates after singer has cancerous tumor removed from his bladder.

By Gil Kaufman

Several weeks after Depeche Mode canceled a string of European dates because singer Dave Gahan was reportedly suffering a severe case of gastroenteritis, a spokesperson for the band announced on Thursday that Gahan had undergone surgery to remove a malignant tumor on his bladder.

"On May 12th, lead singer Dave Gahan suffered a severe bout of gastroenteritis, leading to his hospitalization and the cancellation of the [May 12] Athens concert," read the statement. "While in hospital, further medical tests revealed a low-grade malignant tumor in Dave's bladder, which has since been successfully removed. At doctors' orders, Dave Gahan must take a break until June 8th to ensure that he makes a full recovery."

While Gahan underwent surgery and recovered, the band was forced to cancel nine European shows, which may or may not be rescheduled. In addition, a May 30 show at the O2 Arena in London will be rescheduled, and appearances at the Pinkpop Festival in Landgraaf, Netherlands, has been canceled. Shows in Hamburg (June 2) and Dusseldorf, Germany (June 4, 5), as well as a July 2 show in Bergen, Norway, will be rescheduled. And while the June 7 show in Leipzig, Germany, is canceled, the June 8 show is expected to go on as scheduled.

"Dave Gahan sincerely thanks his fans for their support, understanding and patience," the statement continued. "Depeche Mode deeply regret any problems or inconveniences the cancellations and postponements may have caused." Assuming Gahan, 47, is fully recovered, the long-running synth-pop group is expected to play out a full roster of June and July dates at European festivals, stadiums and amphitheaters.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/161...che_mode.jhtml

Hopefully he recovers quickly
Old 10-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #54
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Depeche Mode will hold a pressconference in Paris on October 23th to announce the dates of their 2013 world tour.
Tickets are set to go on sale soon after.

The band is to release a brand new album, their thirteenth, in April 2013.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #55
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

not my cup of tea
Old 10-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #56
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I have always enjoyed their music From all the way back when Vince was still part of the band. Great they're still at it after all these years!
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #57
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

What are your favorite songs Markus?
Old 11-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #58
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

great band
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #59
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
What are your favorite songs Markus?
You discovered my post after nearly 14 months? All in good time, they say

My favourites, in chronological order:

Just Can't Get Enough
Stripped
Never Let Me Down Again
Personal Jesus
Enjoy The Silence
It's No Good
vBookie net amount won: 19150 (2014: +12455, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 129, TT doubles rank 134.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #60
country flag Rychu
Not Binned!

Rychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond reputeRychu has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favourite bands

Haas - Hewitt - Del Potro - Federer - Janowicz - Gasquet

Thiem - Kyrgios - Fognini - Monfils - Djokovic
Rychu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote