Football Zone - Page 177 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #2641
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post
He was playing in an awful Hull team though.
Sam Allardyce would have loved him.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2012, 11:16 PM   #2642
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Love the Magath hate, it's funny despite his Bundesliga successes he's exactly the kind of coach German football has tried to go in the opposite direction to- boringly efficient and physically powerful.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #2643
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

What has happened to Zeman off Late.. He looked so Idealistic in his approach and had a good start. Suddenly his team is not doing well.
Shinoj is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #2644
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Big win for Celtic tonight, 3-2 against Spartak in Moscow.
Samaras brought the victory with a header in the 90th minute.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #2645
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Big win for Celtic tonight, 3-2 against Spartak in Moscow.
Samaras brought the victory with a header in the 90th minute.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #2646
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Germany great Ballack confirms retirement

By Ryland James (AFP)

BERLIN — Former Germany captain Michael Ballack announced his retirement on Tuesday bringing the curtain down on a stellar career.

Having turned 36 at the end of last month, Ballack has been without a team after his two-year deal at Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen expired in June.

Since leaving Leverkusen, Ballack had been reported to be negotiating with clubs in north America's MSL and Australia's A-League, but has decided to hang up his boots.

"At 36 years of age, I can look back on a long and wonderful time in professional football, which I could never have dreamed of as a child," he said in a statement.

"It was a privilege to have worked with world-class coaches and fantastic players.

"Of course, I will miss playing playing or scoring a goal in front of 80,000 fans, but the last few months without football have shown me that it is time to stop.

"I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life and thank my family and all the awesome people who have helped and supported me. They are all a big part of my success."

Ballack made the last of his 98 appearances for Germany when he captained them during their friendly defeat against Argentina in March 2010 having made his national debut back in April 1999 against Scotland.

An ankle injury playing for Chelsea in the FA Cup final in May 2010, following a brutal tackle from Portsmouth's Kevin Prince-Boateng, ruled him out of the South Africa World Cup where he lost the German captaincy to Philipp Lahm.

Having played for Kaiserslautern, Leverkusen and Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga, Ballack spent four years at Stamford Bridge with Chelsea between 2006 and 2010.

Ballack is the veteran of two World Cups having been suspended for the 2002 final, when Germany lost 2-0 to Brazil in Japan, before leading the Germans to third at the 2006 tournament they hosted.

After a public spat with Germany coach Joachim Loew in October 2008, when Ballack accused him of not showing his senior players enough loyalty, their relationship deteriorated.

After back-to-back injuries blighted Ballack's first season back with Bayer Leverkusen in the 2010/2011 season, Loew told him he was no longer part of his plans and had no future in the national team.

Loew then offered Ballack an honorary appearance in Germany's friendly victory over Brazil in August 2011, which was refused, and Ballack later appeared for American broadcaster ESPN as a pundit at this June's Euro 2012.

"He has made an outstanding contribution to the national team over many years, many of us remember his efforts in the 2002 World Cup," said German Football Federation (DFB) president Wolfgang Niersbach.

"It would be nice if Michael remains, with his vast experience, in football in whatever capacity."

After hearing of Ballack's retirement, Loew was generous in his praise of his former captain, but the midfielder will always be known in Germany as the player who was destined to finish second.

In 2002, he was part of the Leverkusen team which came second on three occasions -- losing in the German Cup and Champions League finals while finishing second in the Bundesliga.

He was then suspended for the 2002 World Cup final, which Germany lost to Brazil in Japan, after picking up a yellow card and scoring the winning goal in the semi-final victory over South Korea.

Ballack was again left as a runner-up in 2008 when he wept openly after losing the Champions League final at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium on penalties, then led Germany when they lost the Euro 2008 final to Spain.
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #2647
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Formations for Juve-Shakhtar

3-5-2
Buffon-Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini-Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah-Matri, Vucinic

4-2-3-1
Pyatov-Srna, Kucher, Rakitskiy, Rat-Hubschman, Fernandinho, Alex Teixeira, Willian, Mkhitaryan-Luiz Adriano
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #2648
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Unai is gonna get sacked if he's not careful.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #2649
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Mugchester losing to Cluj

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #2650
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United, retire for your fans.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #2651
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Evra go somewhere please
#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #2652
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Barzagli
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #2653
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Cluj!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #2654
country flag The Prince

Do these clowns have to rely on the referee the whole time?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #2655
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Oohhh Robin van Persiee
#20 #8 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread