Olek Dolgopolov Jr. - Page 30 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #436
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olek Dolgopolov Jr.

2012 WASHINGTON

Citi Open - Washington, D.C., U.S.A. - Alexandr Dolgopolov captured his first ATP World Tour 500 title with victory over Tommy Haas on Sunday, August 5, 2012

DOLGOPOLOV OVERCOMES HAAS & RAIN TO CAPTURE WASHINGTON TITLE

CITI OPEN 2012 - Washington D.C., U.S.A.

by ATP Staff | 05.08.2012

Ukraine's Alexandr Dolgopolov handed 34-year-old Tommy Haas his first loss in nine finals contested on U.S. soil, rallying past the German 6-7(7), 6-4, 6-1 on Sunday at the Citi Open in Washington, D.C.

With victory at the ATP World Tour 500 tournament, the third event of the summer hard-court swing, Dolgopolov moves into a second-place tie with Atlanta champion Andy Roddick in the US Open Series Bonus Challenge Standings. Querrey, last week's Los Angeles champion and a semi-finalist in Washington, stands atop the leader board with 95 points.

"For sure, I’m very happy, and especially winning a match like that [which is] really tight, goes up and down, the rain breaks," said Dolgopolov. "I’m really happy with myself that I stayed concentrated and was in the match in all the three sets."

The fourth-seeded Haas was broken for just the second time this week with No. 2 seed Dolgopolov taking a 4-3 lead in the first set, but immediately got back on serve. Players briefly left the court due to a light shower after the ninth game, and returned to play two more games before heavy rainfall halted the match.

The final, which had begun at 4 p.m. local-time, resumed around 7:45 p.m. and Haas took the first set tie-break after capitalising on his fourth set point opportunity. He faced down four break points on serve in the second set, before Dolgopolov broke to draw level at one set apiece. The Ukrainian limited Haas to just one game in the decisive set, closing out the victory after two hours and 15 minutes.

"He was giving away more free points than he did in the first set and throughout the tournament when I watched him play," Dolgopolov said. "I think it was a part of him, a part of it being the final, a part of my game. Everything helped it to go wrong for him. He helped me a little bit in the last game of the second set. In the third set he was a bit frustrated, so it was really good I got an advantage at the start of the set."

Dolgopolov, 23, claimed his second ATP World Tour title (2-2 in finals), following last year's triumph in Umag. He is projected to move from No. 25 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings up to No. 16/17 with his first ATP World Tour 500 title

Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine poses for photographers with the winner's trophy after defeating Tommy Haas of Germany during the final of the Citi Open at William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center on August 5, 2012 in Washington, DC

Last edited by TNX1.0E6TOPCA : 08-10-2012 at 01:50 PM.
TNX1.0E6TOPCA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #437
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Announcement

MONACO, DOLGOPOLOV CONFIRM KUALA LUMPUR PARTICIPATION

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

by Press Release | 23.07.2012

The Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur 2012 is thrilled to announce tennis’ newest Top 10 player, and one of the craftiest and most exciting players on the ATP World Tour, have confirmed Monday their participation in the US$947,750 ATP World Tour 250 tournament, to be held 22-30 September at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil.

Top-10 debutant Juan Monaco of Argentina, one of the standout players of the 2012 ATP World Tour season, will be making his first visit to Kuala Lumpur, while the “welcome back” mat will be laid out for Ukraine’s World No.17 Alexandr Dolgopolov.

Monaco and Dolgopolov join the previously confirmed David Ferrer of Spain, the World No. 5, who won his fifth title of the year last week in Bastad, Sweden, and Asian No. 1, Kei Nishikori, ranked No. 18.

Dolgopolov is also coming off a solid result in recent weeks on the ATP World Tour, having made the semi-finals in Umag, Croatia. Dolgopolov is one of the most exciting players in men’s tennis. The 23-year old Ukrainian was ranked No. 13 following the Australian Open earlier this year.

“I have fond memories of my last visit to Kuala Lumpur,” Dolgopolov said. “My coach Jack and I felt very comfortable and welcome in Malaysia and we are excited to return and play the highest quality tennis. I hope it will deliver another KL Champion from my part of Europe, and I would love it to be me.”

voilà
Old 08-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #438
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Good Luck! Нехай щастить!

This week 20-25 August 2012 Winston-Salem Open

THE MAIN DRAW

[1] Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - BYE
Thomaz Bellucci (BRA) vs Marcos Baghdatis (CYP)
Gilles Muller (LUX) vs Qual. Sergiy Stakhovsky (UKR)
[15] Pablo Andujar (ESP) - BYE
[12] Kevin Anderson (RSA) - BYE
Qual. Ernests Gulbis (LAT) vs Carlos Berlocq (ARG)
Go Soeda (JPN) vs [WC] Ryan Harrison (USA)
[6] Marcel Granollers (ESP) - BYE

[3] John Isner (USA) - BYE
Benoit Paire (FRA) vs Martin Klizan (SVK)
Alejandro Falla (COL) vs Qual. Michael McClune (USA)
[13] Jurgen Melzer (AUT) - BYE
[10] Viktor Troicki (SRB) - BYE
David Goffin (BEL) vs Nicolas Mahut (FRA)
Tommy Robredo (ESP) vs Lukasz Kubot (POL)
[8] Julien Benneteau (FRA) - BYE

[7] Sam Querrey (USA) - BYE
Santiago Giraldo (COL) vs Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
Donald Young (USA) vs Leonardo Mayer (ARG)
[9] Feliciano Lopez (ESP) - BYE
[14] [WC] David Nalbandian (ARG) - BYE
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) vs Robin Haase (NED)
Yen Hsun Lu (TPE) vs Lukas Lacko (SVK)
[4] Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR) - BYE

[5] Andy Roddick (USA) - BYE
[WC] James Blake (USA) vs Albert Ramos (ESP)
Xavier Malisse (BEL) vs Steve Darcis (BEL)
[11] Denis Istomin (UZB) - BYE
[16] Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) - BYE
Tatsuma Ito (JPN) vs Qual. Benjamin Becker (GER)
Alex Bogomolov Jr. (RUS) vs Malek Jaziri (TUN)
[2] [WC] Tomas Berdych (CZE) - BYE
Old 08-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #439
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

it was a nice run

WINSTON-SALEM, NC - AUGUST 23: Alexandr Dolgopolov walks to the court prior to his quarterfinals match against Sam Querrey in the Winston-Salem Open at Wake Forest University on August 23, 2012 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #440
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

US OPEN 2012

MAIN DRAW

[1] Roger Federer (SUI) vs Donald Young (USA)
Qual. Maxime Authom (BEL) vs Bjorn Phau (GER)
Albert Ramos (ESP) vs [WC] Robby Ginepri (USA)
Rui Machado (POR) vs [23] Fernando Verdasco (ESP)
[25] Mardy Fish (USA) vs Go Soeda (JPN)
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) vs Qual. Guido Pella (ARG)
Ivo Karlovic (CRO) vs Qual. Jimmy Wang (TPE)
Michael Russell (USA) vs [16] Gilles Simon (FRA)
[11] Nicolas Almagro (ESP) vs Radek Stepanek (CZE)
Nicolas Mahut (FRA) vs Philipp Petzschner (GER)
Blaz Kavcic (SLO) vs Flavio Cipolla (ITA)
[WC] Jack Sock (USA) vs [22] Florian Mayer (GER)
[27] Sam Querrey (USA) vs Yen Hsun Lu (TPE)
Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo (ESP) vs Somdev Devvarman (IND)
Denis Istomin (UZB) vs Jurgen Zopp (EST)
David Goffin (BEL) vs [6] Tomas Berdych (CZE)

[3] Andy Murray (GBR) vs Alex Bogomolov Jr. (RUS)
Qual. Hiroki Moriya (JPN) vs Ivan Dodig (CRO)
Thomaz Bellucci (BRA) vs Pablo Andujar (ESP)
Robin Haase (NED) vs [30] Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
[24] Marcel Granollers (ESP) vs [WC] Denis Kudla (USA)
Lukas Lacko (SVK) vs [WC] James Blake (USA)
Paul Henri Mathieu (FRA) vs Igor Andreev (RUS)
Santiago Giraldo (COL) vs [15] Milos Raonic (CAN)
[12] Marin Cilic (CRO) vs Marinko Matosevic (AUS)
Qual. Daniel Brands (GER) vs Adrian Ungur (ROU)
Qual. Tim Smyczek (USA) vs Qual. Bobby Reynolds (USA)
Qual. Guido Andreozzi (ARG) vs [17] Kei Nishikori (JPN)
[32] Jeremy Chardy (FRA) vs Filippo Volandri (ITA)
Tatsuma Ito (JPN) vs Matthew Ebden (AUS)
Martin Klizan (SVK) vs Alejandro Falla (COL)
Qual. Karol Beck (SVK) vs [5] Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA)

[8] Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) vs [WC] Guillaume Rufin (FRA)
Brian Baker (USA) vs Jan Hajek (CZE)
Qual. Grega Zemlja (SLO) vs Qual. Ricardo Mello (BRA)
Cedrik Marcel Stebe (GER) vs [29] Viktor Troicki (SRB)
[19] Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER) vs Michael Llodra (FRA)
Grigor Dimitrov (BUL) vs Benoit Paire (FRA)
Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) vs Jarkko Nieminen (FIN)
Xavier Malisse (BEL) vs [9] John Isner (USA)
[13] Richard Gasquet (FRA) vs Albert Montanes (ESP)
Jurgen Melzer (AUT) vs Qual. Bradley Klahn (USA)
[WC] Steve Johnson (USA) vs Rajeev Ram (USA)
Ernests Gulbis (LAT) vs [21] Tommy Haas (GER)
[28] Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) vs Gilles Muller (LUX)
Tobias Kamke (GER) vs [WC] Lleyton Hewitt (AUS)
Qual. Igor Sijsling (NED) vs Daniel Gimeno Traver (ESP)
Kevin Anderson (RSA) vs [4] David Ferrer (ESP)

[7] Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) vs David Nalbandian (ARG)
Benjamin Becker (GER) vs Ryan Harrison (USA)
Lukasz Kubot (POL) vs Leonardo Mayer (ARG)
Tommy Robredo (ESP) vs [26] Andreas Seppi (ITA)
[20] Andy Roddick (USA) vs Qual. Rhyne Williams (USA)
Carlos Berlocq (ARG) vs Bernard Tomic (AUS)
Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA) vs Fabio Fognini (ITA)
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP) vs [10] Juan Monaco (ARG)
[14] Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR) vs Jesse Levine (USA)
Marcos Baghdatis (CYP) vs Qual. Matthias Bachinger (GER)
Steve Darcis (BEL) vs Malek Jaziri (TUN)
Sergiy Stakhovsky (UKR) vs [18] Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI)
[31] Julien Benneteau (FRA) vs Olivier Rochus (BEL)
[WC] Dennis Novikov (USA) vs Jerzy Janowicz (POL)
Rogerio Dutra Silva (BRA) vs Qual. Teymuraz Gabashvili (RUS)
Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) vs [2] Novak Djokovic (SRB)

Good Luck The
Old 08-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #441
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

On Sky Sport yesterday they showed this list of seeds where the ones who were out had their names crossed out. Dolgopolov's name was crossed out and I panicked and thought he withdrew. But he's playing now so it's all good.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #442
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

some reading while waiting for next tournament

The Dog Unleashed

DEUCE EXTRA

by Robert Davis | 09.02.2011

As a child, Andre Agassi, Boris Becker and Andrei Medvedev were his play mates. So for Alexandr Dolgopolov Jr., it was always going to be a natural progression to the ATP World Tour.

There is something about Alexandr Dolgopolov Jr. Maybe it is the way his blond pony tail flops as he bounces around the court like the Energizer Bunny. Or could it be his balls? He can hit them early or late, big and hard, fast with spin or off-pace with slice. Dolgopolov plays with a sly, cheeky smile that seems to say ‘catch me if you can’. And the way he jerks his opponents about the court is almost like he is giving them the middle finger.

Without a doubt, Dolgopolov’s style is not for the tennis purist. This 22 year old from the Ukraine is definitely new school. His look and game could have very well been created by an Xbox engineer; serve powered by a hard drive add-on and groundstrokes fired by two analog triggers. All said, he is fast-paced and fun to watch. Plus, the players have given him a great nickname, the 'Dog'. Whether he is called that because his family name is hard to pronounce, or because he plays like a dog, nobody knows for sure. One thing that is certain, this kid has star power.

Some players are easy to define; baseliners, all-court, serve and volley. Not the 'Dog'. His tennis would fall under a different category, something like Slash and Burn. Or on an off day, Crash and Burn. If Dolgopolov’s tennis could talk, it might say to an opposing player, “what have you done lately?” And there is that little matter of his shot selection. At first glance it seems insane.

“Normally it depends how comfortable I am feeling in the match,” explains Dolgopolov. “I try to play unpredictable, and make my opponents uncomfortable.”

Even Andy Roddick commented on it after their match in Brisbane.

"I knew that he was aggressive to the point of psychosis," Roddick said to much laughter in a post match press conference.

Dolgopolov rarely gets excited about his great shots. He does not beat his chest, pump his fist, or scream out loud. At best you might catch him toss a wink up at his coach. Or acknowledge the applause of the crowd with a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin. The "Dog" is cool. The James Bond type of cool.

We should have seen him coming. The signs were there all last year. Three set losses to Radek Stepanek, Richard Gasquet and Tomas Berdych. And a five-set thriller which he lost 10-8 to Tsonga at Wimbledon. Then there were wins over Mardy Fish, Fernando Gonzalez, Mikhail Youzhny and Nicolas Almagro. But it was a straight sets loss to Rafael Nadal in Madrid that made the boys in the locker room sit-up straight and pay attention. Dolgopolov did not just play Nadal, but he appeared to tease him. Playing up on the baseline, he went toe-to-toe with Rafa whacking the 'Raging Bull' with inside-out forehands and taunting him with countless drop shots and lobs. For a couple of hours, it looked like Rafa was being controlled by a joystick and not by a 21 year old who's highest ranking to date was World No. 62.

You could say that Alexandr Jr. was born to play tennis. His father, Oleksandr Dolgopolov Sr. was an excellent player himself on the Soviet national team and then went on to coach Andrei Medvedev to stardom. His mother, Elena, was a medal winning gymnast. Alexandr Jr., called Sascha by his family and close friends, spent more time on the court than in the cradle. At the age of three, the player's lounge on the ATP World Tour was his living room.

“I spent almost one year training under his (Alexandr's) father,” says Max Mirnyi. “His father was a very strict coach, extremely disciplined. And he made sure to teach all the strokes and shots of tennis. Sascha was always on the courts dragging the racquet behind him running after balls. He began to develop at a very young age.”

“Sascha was always travelling with his father and Andrei (Medvedev),” says Orest Tereshchuk, Ukraine’s Davis Cup captain. “So, he was used to being around the top players all the time. And I don’t think he is or has ever been shy of them. He is very comfortable at the top of the game.”

If father wanted son to follow the rules and regulations of a strict training regime, he was in for a spot of trouble. Not only did Alexandr Jr. not want to think inside of the box, but he wanted to be nowhere near it.

“My father is the type of coach that knows very much about tennis,” says Dolgopolov. “He can see how every player should play to get to his maximum potential. He likes results, not effort or anything else. And he does everything he can so results are positive. And he is very disciplined.”

'The Dog' did not want any part of that leash, so he broke free and went it alone. And then along came Jack.

If Dolgopolov’s father is a clean cut, shirt tucked in, strict disciplinarian carrying a stopwatch and a jump rope, then coach Jack Reader is a love-life bohemian with waves of unruly brown hair travelling with a carton of cigarettes and a case of beer. Upon meeting Jack you could almost hear Olexsandr Sr. shout, “Oh my God!”

Talk about chalk and cheese.

It seems everybody loves Reader. Check out his Facebook page after Dolgopolov’s great run at the Australian Open and there are well wishes and congratulations in Italian, German, Russian, English and Australian. On the ATP World Tour, Reader can be found after work at the pub nearest the official hotel where you can bet that he is already on a friendly first name basis with everyone from the janitor to the bar maid to the bum on the street.

So just how did Jack hook up with the 'Dog'? In a strange twist of irony, it began before Dolgopolov was even borne. Twenty-five years ago, Reader left Australia and moved to Europe where he played the pro circuit and club tennis in Germany and Italy. Those that knew Jack back then said he played his tennis matches with one hand on his racquet and the other hand on the ladies. But Reader’s time in Italy gave him more than just the dolce vita, he also formed a relationship with Corrado Tschabuschnig, who would go on to form Topseed Management Company and would many years later become Dolgopolov’s agent.

“In 2005, Jack tells me about this kid with amazing talent,” says Tschabuschnig. “It was a junior named Dolgopolov. It was not long until we signed him. Then in 2009, Dolgopolov split with his father and needed someone. Immediately, I thought of Jack.”

If you thought that Reader is all fun and games, you would be mistaken, super social and self-deprecating yes, careless no. Like a horse whisperer who is trying to soothe a wild mustang, Reader found that in order to get his young charge on track he needed to listen first.

“Jack is very smart as a coach,” claims Dolgopolov. “He is someone who respects your point of view, even though he has his own. He is very communicative, but when we talk tennis he prefers to talk less and listen more. But when he says something it is the right stuff.”

While many coaches attempt to stamp their influence on players right away, Reader took his time and used a ‘players don’t care what you know, unless that they know that you care’ approach. Instantly the two men clicked. The ATP World Tour was about to become “Jack and Sascha’s Excellent Adventure”.

At l'Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur, France, Jack and Sascha are at the check-in counter waiting for their boarding passes for the flight to Paris. The airline agent stares at Jack and then at Dolgopolov, and back again. Then after consulting with a colleague, he asks them if they have proof that they are a couple. Jack flashes a big sheepish smile, Dolgopolov cringes. The story goes that in an effort to save money on airfare, Reader found a special two-for-one promotional fare on the internet. Just one catch, it was for gay couples only.

“Never a dull moment with those two,” laughs Mirnyi, who witnessed the entire scene.

Jack and Dolgopolov have become much more than just coach and player. They even continue to share a room on the tour.

“There are often a few minutes here and there when we can talk about his matches, or such,” says Reader. “We don’t have big sit down long talks, but rather we communicate bit-by-bit throughout the day. I like being with Sascha. He is a good kid. A real good kid.”

It is the middle of nowhere between Kiev and Moscow and Jack and Alexandr are lost. Instead of flying to Moscow they decided to drive. It should’ve only taken somewhere between twelve to fifteen hours to get there.

“We thought it would be a good chance to slow down a bit,” says Reader. “Talk about things; you know, things about life and not just tennis. And see the country side.”

Well, they certainly got what they wished for. While Dolgopolov has tricked out his Subaru SUV with the latest toys, with Reader sharing the driving a GPS might have been a good idea. Eventually, they made it in time for the President’s Cup.

As last year was ending and this year about to begin, Reader invited Dolgopolov to where else? The beach. In order to get acclimatized to the intense heat of Australia, Dolgopolov cut his holidays in the Ukraine short and travelled to Brisbane. There was plenty of fishing, swimming and surfing, and oh yes, some tennis. As Jack continued to put Alexandr the person first, and the tennis player second, there was a method to his supposed madness. Get Dolgopolov healthy and happy.

“He battled injuries for much of the last two years,” says Reader. “Not big ones, mind you, but little niggles that were constantly interrupting him. And when Sascha is happy and excited to go out and play, then he can do some amazing things on the court.”

Robin Soderling would soon find out in the round of sixteen at the Australian Open. In a match that looked more like a drive-by shooting than a game played by gentlemen, Dolgopolov frustrated the World No. 4 with a barrage of quick strike serves and ballistic forehands. But it was that other stroke that irritated Soderling the most. Technically it is called a slice backhand, but it looks more like something a Sensei would teach in a martial arts class. Aesthetically pleasing no, incredibly effective, yes.

“He can do practically everything with the ball,” says Claudio Pistolesi, Soderling’s coach. “His game is very rich. He has many ways to win the point and he is not afraid to go for it. He has amazing acceleration. He plays very fast and it can be uncomfortable to play against him. Jack (Reader) brought so much to his game, taught him how to mix it up more. But also Jack provided stability. That is easy to say, but tough to do. He (Reader) showed a lot of patience with him.”

“I am not surprised by his performance at the Australian Open,” claims Tereshchuk. “Having seen him play so much over the years, I know what he is capable of doing on a tennis court. He is a very special player.”

It has been nearly 20 years since Olexsandr Sr. looked on proudly as his little Sascha played with the world’s best players while entertaining everyone who passed by. Now it is happening all over again.

“I am so proud of my son,” says Olexsandr Sr. overcome with emotion over the telephone from Kiev. “I don’t have enough words to express the joy of how I feel.”

Of all the things that Dolgopolov’s father gave his son over the years, maybe it was the freedom to let Alexandr Jr. go out on his own that was the greatest gift of all. For he can rest assured that Reader will watch his son’s back, and that all those lessons that he tried to instill in his son were not in vain nor forgotten.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #443
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

from last US Open 2012

Old 09-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #444
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

I was not aware... it's from his Wikipedia page

Health issues

Dolgopolov suffers from a hereditary disorder known as Gilbert's Syndrome, which affects his liver, blood and often causes fatigue. His condition worsens when he has to cross continents in extensive travel, requiring intravenous drug treatments and monitored diets to get himself back on track.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #445
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

according to his official website, next tournaments:

- Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur - 24th September 2012
- China Open, Beijing - 1st October 2012
Old 09-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #446
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Kuala Lumpur 24-30 Sept. 2012

MAIN DRAW

[1] David Ferrer (ESP) - BYE
Qual. vs Alex Bogomolov Jr. (RUS)
[WC] Ariez Elyaas Deen Heshaam (MAS) vs Igor Sijsling (NED)
Lukas Lacko (SVK) vs [5] Feliciano Lopez (ESP)

[4] Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR) - BYE
Alejandro Falla (COL) vs Rajeev Ram (USA)
Matthew Ebden (AUS) vs [WC] Philip Davydenko (RUS)
Carlos Berlocq (ARG) vs [7] Julien Benneteau (FRA)

[6] Pablo Andujar (ESP) vs Denis Istomin (UZB)
Martin Klizan (SVK) vs Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)
Qual. vs Albert Ramos (ESP)
[3] Kei Nishikori (JPN) - BYE

[8] Jurgen Melzer (AUT) vs Vasek Pospisil (CAN)
Qual. vs Brian Baker (USA)
Qual. vs [WC] Jimmy Wang (TPE)
[2] Juan Monaco (ARG) - BYE
Old 10-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #447
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Old 10-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #448
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Beijing, China Open 1–7 October 2012

[1] Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs Qual. Michael Berrer (GER)
Marinko Matosevic (AUS) vs Carlos Berlocq (ARG)
Jurgen Melzer (AUT) vs Pablo Andujar (ESP)
Guillermo Garcia Lopez (ESP) vs [6] Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR)

[4] Marin Cilic (CRO) vs [WC] Marius Copil (ROU)
Florian Mayer (GER) vs Fabio Fognini (ITA)
[WC] Ze Zhang (CHN) vs [WC] Di Wu (CHN)
Qual. Matthew Ebden (AUS) vs [5] Richard Gasquet (FRA)

[7] Tommy Haas (GER) vs Mikhail Youzhny (RUS)
Qual. Brian Baker (USA) vs Kevin Anderson (RSA)
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) vs Qual. Alex Bogomolov (RUS)
Denis Istomin (UZB) vs [3] Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA)

[8] Fernando Verdasco (ESP) vs Sam Querrey (USA)
Julien Benneteau (FRA) vs Andreas Seppi (ITA)
Ryan Harrison (USA) vs Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE) vs [2] David Ferrer (ESP)

Do your best
Old 10-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #449
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

2012 Shanghai Masters 1000 - 8 - 14 October 2012

[1] Roger Federer (SUI) - BYE
Qual. Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE) vs [WC] Ze Zhang (CHN)
Denis Stomin (UZB) vs Carlos Berlocq (ARG)
Albert Ramos (ESP) vs [13] Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI)
[10] Marin Cilic (CRO) vs Qual. Lukasz Kubot (POL)
Thomaz Bellucci (BRA) vs Martin Klizan (SVK)
Fernando Verdasco (ESP) vs Go Soeda (JPN)
[7] Juan Monaco (ARG) - BYE

[3] Andy Murray (GBR) - BYE
Bernard Tomic (AUS) vs Florian Mayer (GER)
Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR) vs Jeremy Chardy (FRA)
Jurgen Melzer (AUT) vs [15] Gilles Simon (FRA)
[11] Richard Gasquet (FRA) vs Qual. Brian Baker (USA)
Radek Stepanek (CZE) vs [WC] Lleyton Hewitt (AUS)
Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) vs Kevin Anderson (RSA)
[8] John Isner (USA) - BYE

[5] Jo Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - BYE
Benoit Paire (FRA) vs Qual. Philipp Petzschner (GER)
Fabio Fognini (ITA) vs Marcos Baghdatis (CYP)
Qual. Marinko Matosevic (AUS) vs [12] Milos Raonic (CAN)
[14] Kei Nishikori (JPN) vs [WC] Di Wu (CHN)
Sam Querrey (USA) vs [WC] Zhe Li (CHN)
Qual. Michael Berrer (GER) vs Andreas Seppi (ITA)
[4] Tomas Berdych (CZE) - BYE

[6] Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) - BYE
Viktor Troicki (SRB) vs Mikhail Youzhny (RUS)
Qual. Alex Bogomolov (RUS) vs Tommy Robredo (ESP)
Tommy Haas (GER) vs [9] Nicolas Almagro (ESP)
[16] Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER) vs Ryan Harrison (USA)
Feliciano Lopez (ESP) vs Alejandro Falla (COL)
Pablo Andujar (ESP) vs Grigor Dimitrov (BUL)
[2] Novak Djokovic (SRB) - BYE
Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #450
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓