Help me buying my First Racquet - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2012, 05:09 AM   #16
country flag mreccentric

mreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me buying my First Racquet

ok freak... but mines a indoor shoes, i dont think it'll last long. the store person said that it's suitable for tennis.
BTW, i started playing tennis from yesterday. Also joined a coaching center, i learnt to hit the ball with a fore-hand shot on the first day. Today is for back-hand. Should have to learn serving the ball well.
mreccentric is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #17
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreccentric View Post
ok freak... but mines a indoor shoes, i dont think it'll last long. the store person said that it's suitable for tennis.
BTW, i started playing tennis from yesterday. Also joined a coaching center, i learnt to hit the ball with a fore-hand shot on the first day. Today is for back-hand. Should have to learn serving the ball well.
That's great! I hope you're enjoying it? Good luck with the shoes and your Tennis game

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:29 AM   #18
country flag mreccentric

mreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond reputemreccentric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
That's great! I hope you're enjoying it? Good luck with the shoes and your Tennis game
Thanks for the wishes. ;0
Old 09-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #19
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Dont buy aluminum rackets, they are crap, says an user, friend of mine.

Buy a graphite one or carbon at least, titanium isnt bad either, look for old lines for cheaper prices.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #20
country flag mreccentric

yes... i'll be buying another one soon. will not buy aluminum one next time.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #21
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this thread. In case you are still looking to buy one,
I believe that a titanium racket would be the best for what you are looking for.
The Head Ti series is pretty popular in India, and it has a couple of makes within INR 2500. One from this series was my first racquet. Got it for 1750 about 3 years ago.
Depending on which city you are in, I could direct you to where to buy them too.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #22
country flag mreccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Just saw this thread. In case you are still looking to buy one,
I believe that a titanium racket would be the best for what you are looking for.
The Head Ti series is pretty popular in India, and it has a couple of makes within INR 2500. One from this series was my first racquet. Got it for 1750 about 3 years ago.
Depending on which city you are in, I could direct you to where to buy them too.
Thanks Buddy.. Head Ti? i've haven't heard of that. Maybe, i'll know if i shop in some stores around here.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #23
country flag ruariatp

ruariatp is on a distinguished road

I would always recommend informing yourself about what type of racquet you need before you go to a shop, where the assistant may try to sell you the most expensive frame whether or not it suits you as a player...
http://www.andbethere.com/2013/02/th...uet-guide.html Here all the terms and features of different kinds of racquets are explained - hope it's helpful