Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 - Page 205 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #3061
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

That double account named GOATsol ruined my beautiful good rep only CP.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #3062
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Good on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #3063
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Satasonic - "Murray def. Djokovic "

Hewitt = Llegend
Berdych - Hand of Justice
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Olderer - semiretired ballerina
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #3064
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
And again u spit insults Cause i find this offensive, and u will be reported.

As far intelligence goes im sure you have none, whenever you are stalking me and attacking you have most absurd responces, as grammar, as same latin sentence you posted probably 1000 times, not staying on topic and insulting as much as you can, using No2e word that only tards use, very childish.

You have poor life and i dont feel sorry for your family i feel sorry for you. Now be gone.
Sorry buddy, but you're doing something wrong in your communication with Johnny Boy.Me, on the other hand, I'm Too Hard To Handle for him.That's why he had to walk away.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #3065
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Sure... This is called libel. I don't send bad reps, quote me the insults to your mom I posted? I feel for her, I really do. As far as my intelligence go, I have enough to spell intelligence properly. And you accusing me of stalking you?

Sure, you just don't pop up in any thread just to antagonize, you never do that...

Here is the biggest hypocrite and dimmest witted poster of this site. If anyone sends nasty bad reps and stalks people, it is you, Nole spam.

At least, what I have to say to you, I say in the open. I don't cowardly hide behind nasty bad reps. My posts are on topic, but you just have to send a personal attack via bad rep because your feeble little brain can't handle a reality where people see No2e for what he truly is and don't worship it.

Fortunately, most people see through your act.
Oh man you're really boring and tiring, won't waste with you another second of my life.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #3066
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need a teacher for this here kindergarten. Meanwhile, I still cannot badrep Stark da Greek .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #3067
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
I think we need a teacher for this here kindergarten. Meanwhile, I still cannot badrep Stark da Greek :(.
Aww, poor baby.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #3068
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
That double account named GOATsol ruined my beautiful good rep only CP.
Why does everyone think I'm a double account??

This is my only account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #3069
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Good on him.
I'm a girl but thanks!

Quote:
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #3070
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
Why does everyone think I'm a double account??

This is my only account.
Sure it is. Don't worry, though, mods don't care about previously banned posters coming back. As long as you're not too obvious, you're safe
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #3071
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Sure it is. Don't worry, though, mods don't care about previously banned posters coming back. As long as you're not too obvious, you're safe
What the fuck...this is seriously my first account.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #3072
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
What the fuck...this is seriously my first account.
really, dude?
Even I, a big Fedfan doubt that.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #3073
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
really, dude?
Even I, a big Fedfan doubt that.
Yes it is.
I lurked for a long time but finally made an account a few months ago.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2012, 01:45 AM   #3074
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you have some proof of any kind to give substance to these double account accusations, just stop.

She's a very good and nice poster, just because she doesn't agree with certain members' views doesn't mean she's a double account
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #3075
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Oh man you're really boring and tiring, won't waste with you another second of my life.
You've said that before, I am supposed to be on your ignore list...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread