Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this song?

I love it! The song, dance and the video are all awesome 39 41.94%
I only like the lyrics 3 3.23%
It's okay, but I don't understand the fuss about it 23 24.73%
What the.. I don't even.. Huh? 12 12.90%
It's awful and I hate it! 10 10.75%
Other 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #106
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your take on the Gangnam Style song

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #107
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Song sucks big time!

But it will rule the charts no doubt. Everything that sucks rules the charts these days!

Kudos to BigJohn for telling it as it is.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:41 AM   #108
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

I like it, but I don't think it's amazing. Definitely catchy though!

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:11 AM   #109
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
How can you possibly enjoy life when you keep complaining about everything?
Am I to understand that you consider the songs I referred to as quality music? If so, well, that is a very brave statement.

I hardly complain about everything, but some songs are truly terrible and yet become huge hits. That is what I posted, and in case you did not notice, I was on topic. You on the other hand, just came here to disagree with me. So post on topic or GTFO.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:35 AM   #110
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Am I to understand that you consider the songs I referred to as quality music? If so, well, that is a very brave statement.

I hardly complain about everything, but some songs are truly terrible and yet become huge hits. That is what I posted, and in case you did not notice, I was on topic. You on the other hand, just came here to disagree with me. So post on topic or GTFO.
Why so serious?

Of course the song is not "quality" music. It wasn't meant to be. It is not going to make the Rolling Stones top 500 singles.

It is just a fun song which is very popular right at the moment due to the video rather than the lyrics.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #111
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ok with the video and the spirit of this song.
But it's definitely a terrible song. Not even catchy.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #112
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I just heard a sample of this type of music yesterday in another thread and just when I thought music couldn't get any worse--it did!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #113
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #114
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #115
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are you seriously that hypocritically stupid? You took a swipe at "No2e" based on this song, as well other songs you mentioned. And I replied with a direct question in regards to that. Pretty sure this thread is about the song, and the song only (ie. not bashing Nole because of his song choices, or for anything else for that matter). So who got off topic first, you or me?

Kind regards,

BroTree123
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:21 AM   #116
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, stop fighting in this holy thread!
Now, let's all dress classy and dance cheesy and forget all about this fight.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #117
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

That was awesome! Song is weirdly catchy and the video is .

Overall it's okay though, song is catchy but not great.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #118
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you seriously that hypocritically stupid? You took a swipe at "No2e" based on this song, as well other songs you mentioned. And I replied with a direct question in regards to that. Pretty sure this thread is about the song, and the song only (ie. not bashing Nole because of his song choices, or for anything else for that matter). So who got off topic first, you or me?

Kind regards,

BroTree123
Owned. Ignore BigMug, his only life achievement is posting on MTF.

Back on topic, song is catchy and video is awesome

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #119
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kind regards,

BroTree123

I post about the song, about other song quality. No2e happens to like bad and cheesy songs and there is a thread dedicated to No2e and this very song... I could not be more on topic.

You on the other hand make it a point to not discuss the song but comment about me as a poster... Think about it and see how retarded your contribution to this thread is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Owned. Ignore BigMug, his only life achievement is posting on MTF.
Another dim witted personal attack post from you. It gets you off, doesn't it...

I'd like to take this opportunity to expose that sad little poster for the annoying little twat that he is: here is libel comment from him about me from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
And stop stalking me.
Tell me, who is stalking who? Aand you should learn what owned means, you seem to be confused about the definition of that term.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #120
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I post about the song, about other song quality. No2e happens to like bad and cheesy songs and there is a thread dedicated to No2e and this very song... I could not be more on topic.

You on the other hand make it a point to not discuss the song but comment about me as a poster... Think about it and see how retarded your contribution to this thread is.

Ok good, then just leave it at that. But if you're gonna talk shit about Nole and your "assumptions" that he likes shitty songs like "Call me Maybe" and "Rebecca Black's Friday", then be relevant by contributing your opinions to other threads, such as hate threads dedicated to Nole, or more specifically the thread created by Nole Rules yesterday. If you did, then I wouldn't be asking such questions.

It's not my fault that you started steering this thread off course by declaring your assumptions about Nole. You hate Nole. Yes we get it - spread your haterade somewhere else more relevant. And with that reply of yours to my question, it seems like I've hit a truthful nerve there. Fuckin' A. Case rested. My job here is done.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote