Do You Believe In A "God"? - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Yes, I'm a Theist (Believe in holy revelation via a "Holy Book") 57 19.52%
Yes, I'm a Deist (Believe in God based upon the existence of the Universe and evolved life) 40 13.70%
Perhaps, I'm Agnostic (As there is conflicting, or a lack of, evidence you just don't know) 73 25.00%
No, I'm an Atheist (science will eventually understand the origins of the Big Bang/Universe) 122 41.78%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 07-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #646
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,532
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

theres nothing wrong with being an atheist

when i was 6 years old i decided i was an atheist
then my IQ went over 80 and i realised i could never be an atheist

i realised that such a universe with so many laws we are only coming to grips with has to have some sort of fundamental "law giver" - for the want of a better word

its conceivable that the laws of the universe are not evidence enough for the supernatural- of course- but
the other option

the multiverse

thats the stupidest motherfucking thing ive ever heard- and i watched star wards episode one

what im saying is this

i dont have time for dumb motherfuckers who think its cool to hate the notion of god because some dudes blew up the twin towers or other random religious bullshit

i mean thats meta thinking on the basic level-

you know- people from dumbfuckistan thinking

"Hey guy- dem religious nuts kill for God"

"dem be stoopid- God dont need anyone to kill for em- he must be nt real- even if he was real why would i want to be like dem morans"

-

the argument for atheism being that theres no scientific evidence
- thats bullshit too- because you have to be atheistic about the existence of the soul- and that to me is the bigger flaw

for some strange reason we are programmed to believe we have souls- or this concept of a greater existence- but you cant account for that bullshit with darwinian ass buggery evolution- it just-does-not-work

you have to be a stupid gullible motherfucker to fall for that shit-
it is real
the soul at the very least

and the supernatural is something tangible and- you can feel it- but what you cant do is replicate it in a science lab- so fucking what

you cant replicate the chances of an average atheist scientist getting laid once a millenium either- no big whoop

--

th other argument that most religious believers are nuts- is ridiculous- but even if it could be true- why so sheepish?
why does ones own life need validation from the crowd
are you so closed fucking minded you need a tv box to reaffirm your existence
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God

Last edited by pray-for-palestine-and-israel : 07-29-2012 at 12:07 AM.
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #647
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,532
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

the term supernatural is defined by

the manifestation of something outside of nature

science can examine the laws and understand nature

- science is not able- unable to ever understand the supernatural-

i am by no means a decent person- fucking douche- so i dont really care what someone else believes- and i dont really give a fuck about most things- but what does piss me off is the programming that society is putting into kids to make them think believing in God is the same as believing in the tooth fairy

i dont care about organised religion- or disorganised religion- or organised atheism manifiested into every facet of child programming from pre school onwards

every single dickhead atheist on here is a programmed product of a system of school that promotes bullshit for fact

..........
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #648
country flag redshift36188
Registered User
 
redshift36188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 28
Posts: 2,796
redshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
theres nothing wrong with being an atheist

when i was 6 years old i decided i was an atheist
then my IQ went over 80 and i realised i could never be an atheist

i realised that such a universe with so many laws we are only coming to grips with has to have some sort of fundamental "law giver" - for the want of a better word
Law is an unfortunate word, there is no such thing, the Universe just is (exists). We as an intelligent species try to make sense of how it works. Physicists have developed theories and formulas that try to describe how it works and decided to label some of the basic patterns of the Universe as laws, which leaves the erroneous notion that the Universe is being governed by something, when it isn't.

Quote:
its conceivable that the laws of the universe are not evidence enough for the supernatural- of course- but
the other option

the multiverse

thats the stupidest motherfucking thing ive ever heard- and i watched star wards episode one
Multiverse is just a hypothesis at this point, but in any case, reality doesn't have to adhere to what you or anyone thinks how it should be. The fact that you can't comprehend it is irrelevant. No one can truly comprehend that the speed of light is independent of the frame of reference, or in other words, that no matter at what speed and direction the observer is moving relative to the light, he will allways measure the same speed. This is completely counter-intuitive yet we know by running experiments that it is so, and the theoretical grounds are pretty solid in this respect as well.

Quote:
the argument for atheism being that theres no scientific evidence
- thats bullshit too- because you have to be atheistic about the existence of the soul- and that to me is the bigger flaw

for some strange reason we are programmed to believe we have souls- or this concept of a greater existence- but you cant account for that bullshit with darwinian ass buggery evolution- it just-does-not-work

you have to be a stupid gullible motherfucker to fall for that shit-
it is real
the soul at the very least
I don't believe I have a soul. I understand I am a set of atoms. A very complex and evolved structure but still just that. What we call consciousness is the product of physical interactions going in our brains, nothing else.

I don't know what you mean by programmed. Yes, most of us have been programmed by the society we have been born to, to understand our consciousness as something supernatural. If you meant genetically programmed, that's bullshit.

Quote:
and the supernatural is something tangible and- you can feel it- but what you cant do is replicate it in a science lab- so fucking what
No, what you feel is natural, it can only be. There are things that science hasn't explained or delved into yet because in detail they are very complex and data intensive. There is still a lot to know about the brain and why it thinks a certain thing when given a certain input. Hell, we're probably still ignorant of some of the input we take in.
redshift36188 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #649
country flag redshift36188
Registered User
 
redshift36188's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 28
Posts: 2,796
redshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
the term supernatural is defined by

the manifestation of something outside of nature

science can examine the laws and understand nature

- science is not able- unable to ever understand the supernatural-
Ofc it can't, it doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
i am by no means a decent person- fucking douche- so i dont really care what someone else believes- and i dont really give a fuck about most things- but what does piss me off is the programming that society is putting into kids to make them think believing in God is the same as believing in the tooth fairy
Depends on your definitions. Let's say tomorrow we discover the tooth fairy, we study it and we are able to scientifically explain how this being works. Is it still a tooth fairy, or something else?

My point is, God, like the tooth fairy, is the personification of magic, but there is no magic, everything has logic.

Let's assume God exists and created what we call Universe. When science finally finds this being and explains how he did it, is it still God, or is he just a very knowledgeable and technologically advanced being/civilization?

If the definition of God is the personification of something that can't be explained, then what created our Universe is no longer God (reductio ad absurdum).

Therefore anything that exists doesn't fall under the definition of God and therefore God doesn't exist.

All the fuss about the God's existence throughtout millennia is quite ironic, because the word/concept "God" is the ultimate definition of non-existence.
redshift36188 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:02 AM   #650
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,532
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
What we call consciousness is the product of physical interactions going in our brains, nothing else.
.............

no.

there is no scientific way of testing for our conscience-

i suppose you could say that you can test for a light by sending an electric current through a circuit

and in the same way we can test for what we think is our conscience by electric signals going off in our brain

but. thats an hypothesis at best
guesswork really

but what is true is everyone- every single one of us is aware of the conscience

you cannot reduce everything into a simple box
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:08 AM   #651
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,532
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post

If the definition of God is the personification of something that can't be explained, then what created our Universe is no longer God (reductio ad absurdum).

Therefore anything that exists doesn't fall under the definition of God and therefore God doesn't exist.
hahahahahahahahaahahah

if you create your own little strawman argument of course you can make milk black if it pleases you

next up- the argument for God creating a rock he cannot lift
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:14 AM   #652
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,532
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
Let's assume God exists and created what we call Universe. When science finally finds this being and explains how he did it, is it still God, or is he just a very knowledgeable and technologically advanced being/civilization?
if science only deals with the natural world- how could science find the supernatural?

but lets play along with this game

science *finds* God and he explains how he created the universe

how is that any difference to a physicist discovering a law in the universe and understanding the universe a little better

if you look at a magnificent piece of art- and then you learn how to the artist paints- does it lessen the artist or increase your own appreciation of his work

you make a logical fallacy

you instantly put God into a box you could understand- i.e an advanced alien civilization

TLDR-
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:20 AM   #653
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel
Registered User
 
pray-for-palestine-and-israel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: uk, north
Age: 32
Posts: 3,532
pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

if the universe is expanding whats it expanding into?

if time only exists in this universe

anything outside of time has no beginning or end

if something is UN-created- or rather- is not subject to time

what would you call that
__________________
God is Love. To know Love is to know God. So ask yourself if you hold any hate for another in your heart how can you have room for Love, room for God
pray-for-palestine-and-israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:12 AM   #654
country flag Slade
Anti-Dull Alliance
 
Slade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 23
Posts: 12,532
Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

I don't believe in any organised religions version of "God".

There seems to be different versions of "God" in every part of the world, there is just no consistency.

I'm open to a divine being existing though; but why would they care about people and forgive them for their wrongdoings? It just seems childish.

With that being said I have religious friends and respect that they have their own views
__________________
The Cure to Stage-One Thinking

You are a stage-one thinker if:
  • You believe that Nadull is the GOAT
  • You use H2H in determining one player is superior to another
  • You believe the "Weak Era" argument
  • You believe that Nadull wasn't extraordinarily lucky in his career

Last edited by Slade : 07-29-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:35 AM   #655
country flag Semenya
Registered User
 
Semenya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
Semenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond reputeSemenya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

yes, the one TRUE GOD, IshaGod
Semenya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #656
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,476
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

well as a jew i totally believe in god but i also believe in ppl

most of the bad things what happen to us its our own fault not god, we are hurting each other, we have a free will

anyway i believe in him and nothing else, not a rabbi or my mom lol

i also believe god is angry when i hate my neighbor or another human and yes i will be punished if i will hurt them
i dont think god will be angry with my if my shirt is too short or if i party all night atc atc

be a good person thats all and if u will think about it, like really think about it, all faiths ask for it - for u to be a better person.

the fact that ppl from all faiths think they know what god wants or not for me its a sin

live ur life, believe in ur own coffee for all i can but just be Respectful and good.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #657
country flag Audacity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,269
Audacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

As a youngster I did. I was baptised, did the communion and all of that stuff. I went to a catholic school, so naturally the teachings of the Bible were shoved down my throat. I wasn't old enough to make my own decisions... I didn't understand life so it was easy to believe what my elders told me.

As I got to my teenage years I realised it was easier to just be an atheist. This doesn't mean I am a bad person. Too much negative shit in this world is caused by religion.

Science flies man to the moon, religion flies man into buildings. (No, I'm not that ignorant, but it had to be said.)
Audacity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #658
country flag TigerTim
Registered User
 
TigerTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 10,582
TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

afraid not.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
A dishwasher has more personality than Sampras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #659
country flag TBkeeper
Registered User
 
TBkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 4,021
TBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

There is no God are you that blinded or just lack of logical thinking ...
even if all the "accidents" (Big bang , inflation , single cells evolving etc.) happened and the chance is 0,0000001% you know that if they HADN't happened you wouldn't be here to ask about it or believe in something thus making the chance for US 100% ... it's simple logic ... those believers never learn ... glad that within 500 or more years there will be nowhere to be found cause Atheists rate is increasing
__________________
MR. FOREVER "UNDERRENTED"

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #660
country flag KingSlayer
Registered User
 
KingSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 341
KingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do You Believe In A "God"?

Agnostic
KingSlayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios