Syrian children speak up - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #31
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syrian children speak up

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i dont think you get the point that in that particular context, using one word or the other is a minimal importance as it doesn't change the point of my ideas. that's why i don't go on remembering the exact word i used in the original post to repeat in another one a few days later and that's why i find it hilarious that you keep holding on to that as if that were a major sign of "you caught me, discussion won" type of thing. but keep thinking that if so you please.
OK, let's leave it at that. It does not matter what words you use to express your ideas because that doesn't actually change your ideas. But it sort of leaves your readers in the dark
If you think that ''no doubt'' and ''probably'' have the same meaning, then I think you are no doubt probably wrong.
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #32
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syrian children speak up

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
which he is, but that's not something the article focuses on explicitly at least.

I'm not sure how that suggests that according to you I personally side with the Syrian rebels, though.
The bolded answers your question. A monster? He's taking babies out of incubators?

Wondering why Buddyholly doesn't like your ideas, by the way. I'm sort of making you more 'acceptable' in the eyes of most MTF'ers.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote