Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 165 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #2461
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
We get nothing Hema dear. Not even her black jeans. OK that was Hilde who had black Levi's.

This after all the Nole pics and info I posted for her over the years.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #2462
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

This after all the Nole pics and info I posted for her over the years.
That's what one gets for years of loyal service these days Hema - a kick in the butt.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #2463
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Hema, just saw your contribution to the MTF pictures thread. I see what people mean with pregnancy glow.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #2464
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do I get?

I'd leave you some common sense

If i had any, that is

Quote:
That's what one gets for years of loyal service these days Hema - a kick in the butt.
Yup. that's exactly what she deserves for her (alleged) Nole love
Old 09-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #2465
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True Marietta. What an ingrate this Andreea is- still I must do my duty without expecting any rewards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Hema, just saw your contribution to the MTF pictures thread. I see what people mean with pregnancy glow.
Yes, thought it would be a shame if I didn't share my special moment with MTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I'd leave you some common sense

If i had any, that is

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 09-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #2466
country flag tennizen

Btw Evita, do you know enough Korean to understand the Gangnam song without subtitles?
Old 09-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #2467
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw Evita, do you know enough Korean to understand the Gangnam song without subtitles?
No, I don't understand it even with subtitles I can't read any texts meant for natives yet, I only started learning it this spring. My Korean vocabulary is about 550 words (I know because they all are in Anki) and I hope you realize how little that is. On the other hand, learning almost 100 words a month doesn't seem so bad

But I don't like that song anyway. It beats me why it's become such a huge hit
Old 09-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #2468
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
No, I don't understand it even with subtitles I can't read any texts meant for natives yet, I only started learning it this spring. My Korean vocabulary is about 550 words (I know because they all are in Anki) and I hope you realize how little that is. On the other hand, learning almost 100 words a month doesn't seem so bad

But I don't like that song anyway. It beats me why it's become such a huge hit
I see. Somehow I (unreasonably) expected you to be much faster than that. Do you have a target word count for the end of the year?

About the song- think it's the video. Wacky is the new trend and it is wackier than most I guess.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #2469
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. Somehow I (unreasonably) expected you to be much faster than that. Do you have a target word count for the end of the year?
Well, not really. During the last couple of months, I've learned the hard way that focusing too much on vocabulary is not a good thing to do. Did you read my log? If you do you'll see what I'm talking about. I like Anki, it's a very useful tool but it's easy to become its slave if you go too fast because you have more and more words to review every day. If you get lazy one day you have twice more words the next day. It's a vicious circle, and I've gotten caught in it twice. At the moment though I'm all caught up with my reviews

And also, you have to have some source for the words, it's a bad idea to enter words from the dictionary or from a word list into Anki (like I used to do) just to fulfill the daily quota. Those words are three times harder to remember than words encountered in learning materials. So goals are best defined by "finish this grammar book", not "learn 1000 words".

By the way, I'm still studying Finnish too, or at least trying to. It's not going very quickly
Old 09-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #2470
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

i got the most precius jewelry of andy
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #2471
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmmm....

close call between you and Evita
Old 09-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #2472
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Poor Ernests got injured during the first point of his match Now he's playing on and trying to avoid running as much as he can. Still he'll probably lose... It's so frustrating because he would have won convincingly if he wasn't injured. And he needs the points
Old 09-30-2012, 02:52 AM   #2473
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
She wishes she had a fraction of the acumen, enterprise, and statesmanship of the kaliagnar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #2474
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!!! How's everyone?

More later this week...
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #2475
country flag acionescu

OMG, Metis

Hope it's all OK