Gangnam style is the first Youtube video ever to reach 2 (!!) Billion views! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this song?

I love it! The song, dance and the video are all awesome 39 41.94%
I only like the lyrics 3 3.23%
It's okay, but I don't understand the fuss about it 23 24.73%
What the.. I don't even.. Huh? 12 12.90%
It's awful and I hate it! 10 10.75%
Other 6 6.45%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #76
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your take on the Gangnam Style song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I'll let you off this time.

You came pretty close to be as cool as him, but PSY is still miles ahead. Sorri.

Anyway, who does my semi-pelvis thrust remind you of?
Thank God.

Shit happens.... maybe..... maybe one day....

You're looking at him.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #77
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Thank PSY.

Shit happens.... maybe..... maybe one day....

You're looking at him.
Fixed.

As I said, we can be his followers, but we'll NEVER be as cool as him. You're lucky you're Asian so you come closer than most of us do.

Wow, that's the best compliment ever.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #78
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Dedicated to fast_clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #79
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, no one can be as cool as PSY. He is the f**king legend of legends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #80
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fixed.

As I said, we can be his followers, but we'll NEVER be as cool as him. You're lucky you're Asian so you come closer than most of us do.

Wow, that's the best compliment ever.
Yeah that's what I meant in the first place.

True that. But nah, I think you're closer IMO. Yes I had the sunnies and my Asian genes, but you almost had the whole package. The sunnies and the hip thrust. Your sis was getting into it as well with them hands on the hips, gettin' ready to do the sliding moonwalk. Holy shit man, shit was goin down there

You deserve it, because you're closer than I am to PSY's coolness.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 09-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #81
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah that's what I meant in the first place.

True that. But nah, I think you're closer IMO. Yes I had the sunnies and my Asian genes, but you almost had the whole package. The sunnies and the hip thrust. Your sis was getting into it as well with them hands on the hips, gettin' ready to do the sliding moonwalk. Holy shit man, shit was goin down there

You deserve it, because you're closer than I am to PSY's coolness.
I don't know man, I'm not convinced. Everybody can do the hip thrust, but not everybody can be Asian.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #82
country flag BroTree123

This just in: Psy dances half-naked if ‘Gangnam Style’ tops charts

South Korean rapper Psy pledged Tuesday to perform his signature horse-riding dance “half-naked” somewhere in his home city Seoul if his global hit “Gangnam Style” tops the US Billboard chart.

The song is currently ranked 11 on the chart’s “Hot 100″ list.

“If I do become number one on Billboard, I’d dare to dance half-naked in front of a large crowd of people,” Psy told a packed press conference on his return from a triumphant promotional tour in the United States.

“I would pick a place, preferably in front of Seoul City Hall,” said the singer, whose real name is Park Jae-Sang.

The chubby 34-year-old shot to international fame when his “Gangnam Style” video went viral shortly after being posted on YouTube in mid-July.

It has since notched up more than 270 million views on the video-sharing site.

Recent appearances at the MTV awards in Los Angeles and on numerous prime-time US talk shows boosted his profile even higher, pushing “Gangnam Style” to the top of the US iTunes Chart.

Psy told reporters he was still stunned by the success of the catchy single, which is sung almost entirely in Korean.

“This is my heyday, in 12 years since I debuted as a singer… This is just unbelievable, and I’m thankful for everything,” he said.

Commenting on his trip to the United States, which saw him teaching the horse dance to a bemused Britney Spears on television, Psy confessed to feeling homesick at times as well as mentally exhausted.

“Nostalgia is the biggest thing, and another thing is having to use English all the time. Translating the interviews from Korean to English and vice versa in my head gave me a bad headache,” he said.

Nevertheless, he said he had plans for a new release which he said could be a mix of his previous Korean hits sung in English.

“I’d like to be more than a wacky Korean guy doing the horse-riding dance, and be branded as a Korean singer who can have, and give, non-stop fun for hours,” he said.

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle...e-tops-charts/

Quote:
I don't know man, I'm not convinced. Everybody can do the hip thrust, but not everybody can be Asian.
Fair point. Fuck it, I'll just say we're even.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 09-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #83
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

We want it at number one, everywhere. Fuck yeah.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #84
♤23♤

Quote:
This just in: Psy dances half-naked if ‘Gangnam Style’ tops charts

South Korean rapper Psy pledged Tuesday to perform his signature horse-riding dance “half-naked” somewhere in his home city Seoul if his global hit “Gangnam Style” tops the US Billboard chart.

The song is currently ranked 11 on the chart’s “Hot 100″ list.

“If I do become number one on Billboard, I’d dare to dance half-naked in front of a large crowd of people,” Psy told a packed press conference on his return from a triumphant promotional tour in the United States.

“I would pick a place, preferably in front of Seoul City Hall,” said the singer, whose real name is Park Jae-Sang.

The chubby 34-year-old shot to international fame when his “Gangnam Style” video went viral shortly after being posted on YouTube in mid-July.

It has since notched up more than 270 million views on the video-sharing site.

Recent appearances at the MTV awards in Los Angeles and on numerous prime-time US talk shows boosted his profile even higher, pushing “Gangnam Style” to the top of the US iTunes Chart.

Psy told reporters he was still stunned by the success of the catchy single, which is sung almost entirely in Korean.

“This is my heyday, in 12 years since I debuted as a singer… This is just unbelievable, and I’m thankful for everything,” he said.

Commenting on his trip to the United States, which saw him teaching the horse dance to a bemused Britney Spears on television, Psy confessed to feeling homesick at times as well as mentally exhausted.

“Nostalgia is the biggest thing, and another thing is having to use English all the time. Translating the interviews from Korean to English and vice versa in my head gave me a bad headache,” he said.

Nevertheless, he said he had plans for a new release which he said could be a mix of his previous Korean hits sung in English.

“I’d like to be more than a wacky Korean guy doing the horse-riding dance, and be branded as a Korean singer who can have, and give, non-stop fun for hours,” he said.

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle...e-tops-charts/
Great stuff.
PSY performing the song while half naked would be legendary. Might book a flight to Seoul.

Quote:
Fair point. Fuck it, I'll just say we're even.
I'll gladly accept that.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #85
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Which half? Left?
Keech is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #86
♤23♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
Which half? Left?
Bottom.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #87
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bottom.
...and change the title to DingDong Style?
Keech is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #88
♤23♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
...and change the title to DingDong Style?
There is already a song called the Ding Dong song, so I don't think it'd be a good idea.
By the way, that song is sang by a singer called Günther who is only slightly less cool than PSY.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #89
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

The best song ever and a GOAT video, what can you say? It's a shame that youtube doesn't count the views correctly because I've seen this video at least 300 000 000 times. Whatever.

Quote:
Korean girls, damn it, why are they so gorgeous

I did say I was joking Anyways, sorry (if it means anything now)

Yep. I tried (hoping I'd be just as cool since I'm also Asian), but alas, when you're up against something like this, you're fucked from the start:
Reveal your Asian sister.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #90
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Reveal your Asian sister.
added to my sig collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote