•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #1651
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Yeah you make a valid point, as I got creamed during USO qualies. But that's a whole different thing, making so many picks. I can't help but want to see how I do in regular tournaments...
Yeah that's easier.. I did ATP MD two times from qualy (Umag and LA) but never won a match on GS qualy, I played USO and RG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
It's okay but it's a bit like eating my vegetables.

You.
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #1652
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
The only week I didn't lose in the first round of singles or doubles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Yeah that's easier.. I did ATP MD two times from qualy (Umag and LA) but never won a match on GS qualy, I played USO and RG.
Ouch... That's rough. Well I noticed a sudden change in my results when I started analyzing my picks more. I take into account the surface, and how well each player does on it, as well as ranking and H2H. Do you?

GS Qualies are impossible How'd you do in Umag and LA?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #1653
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Dylan, it was Cali CH when Ben played doubles final
Old 09-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #1654

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dylan, it was Cali CH when Ben played doubles final
Oh yeah, that was Castle dream week, no? Where George, Ben, You, and I all played finals? (and we all lost )

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #1655
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
Ouch... That's rough. Well I noticed a sudden change in my results when I started analyzing my picks more. I take into account the surface, and how well each player does on it, as well as ranking and H2H. Do you?

Yeah Well LA was doubles final, we lost it. For Umag we didn't make MD because my partner didn't send for qualy. About singles, Umag second round and LA was first round.
I remembered about doubles but I had to look the singles
Old 09-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #1656

Quote:
Yeah Well LA was doubles final, we lost it. For Umag we didn't make MD because my partner didn't send for qualy. About singles, Umag second round and LA was first round.
I remembered about doubles but I had to look the singles
That's not half-bad I still can't believe that the Castle made 3 different finals in one week and lost them all!

Quote:

Old 09-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #1657
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
Oh yeah, that was Castle dream week, no? Where George, Ben, You, and I all played finals? (and we all lost )
Yeah, yeah..
Old 09-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #1658
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agonise over every match
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 10:58 PM   #1659
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
That's not half-bad I still can't believe that the Castle made 3 different finals in one week and lost them all!
It was funny indeed!!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #1660

Quote:
I agonise over every match
Quote:
It was funny indeed!!
Maybe you're thinking too much?

I remember mine was funny because we need Mathieu to win, and he was up 4-0 in the first set TB and lost it after having 1 or 2 SP's! Then he was up a break in the 2nd and lost it. Typical Mathieu choking

Quote:

Old 09-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #1661
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

I go to bed.. That very long night, I will wake up two hours later

Anyway.. my boyfriend also go to bed now. We'll be super rested.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:02 PM   #1662
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:

I remember mine was funny because we need Mathieu to win, and he was up 4-0 in the first set TB and lost it after having 1 or 2 SP's! Then he was up a break in the 2nd and lost it. Typical Mathieu choking
For us.. we led after the first day of final on diffs.. but we had bad SR score. I had a mug pick and we lost on SRs. That was our story.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #1663

Quote:
I go to bed.. That very long night, I will wake up two hours later

Anyway.. my boyfriend also go to bed now. We'll be super rested.
Quote:
For us.. we led after the first day of final on diffs.. but we had bad SR score. I had a mug pick and we lost on SRs. That was our story.
Good night Diana

We were up a pick as well Choking FTW!

Quote:

Old 09-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #1664
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm out in Singles in Orleans, but still in the Doubles so I have to make my next set of picks which looks like an ATP Match rather than a CH

Mae is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #1665
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably. It certainly contributes to it feeling like a chore.

Night Di
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread