Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos! - Page 161 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #2401
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
This should still go by the Latvian law or so? If they're Latvian cirizens and he didn't have a will. It could take a while to sort things out though, esp in court.
Yeah, maybe he even had a will, I'm not sure. The brother is saying that he needs the money to support Karlis's mother. But the widow is already doing that. I don't know...

Quote:
And what you mean by the other side of the story?
I meant the brother's side, and all the relatives' that live in Latvia. Apparently they didn't ask for the widow's input on anything, not even some pictures of Karlis. At least that's what I heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
evi how is going uni? wait u degree andi missed also it
No Betty, you didn't miss my degree, I didn't write the final thesis I figure I'll write it sometime later, maybe in a year or two.
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #2402
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

so u have just the thesis..brava..u can do it anywaym ore important is to work
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #2403
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hema a jan baby for u toohope yr will sleep more

+1
I think it's sort of nice that the baby is born in Jan because you can't go out anyway the first three months or so and by the time the baby is a little less fragile it will be summer. As for personality, I guess we'll match each other in being stubborn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
you're a suck-up with a tendency to throw a select number of MTF'ers under the bus to get into the good books of another select group. That's a fact and one which you confirm time and time again.

Confirmation_fact.
You called me a Fedtard tard. Now let's see. In the past few weeks, I have rarely posted on GM and here. The people I have interacted the most with are

1) gaitare- he's a Fedtard I suppose but hardly vocal about it- don't think he's ever mentioned it to me.

2) Thanos- avowed Fed hater.

3) Andreea- Rafatard/Nolehater

4) finishingmove- Fed/fedtard hater/Noletard

Occasionally I interact with

5) tripwires- Fedtard
6) Nathii- not a tard
7) AJ- not a top player tard
8) Gagsquet- Fedhater

Now my recent comments about MTFers:

1) JLH- I laughed at her post defending Nadal's looks -not at her.
2) Spoke in support of nick the greek(Noletard/Fedhater) and Topspindoctor(Rafatard), expressed admiration for sweetcleo(Rafatard)
3) Dissed Orka_n( Fedtard)
4) I also made a post saying Fedtards tamper with the ACC by being in the majority and in the past have also defended SdG and ClayDeath.

As for individuals, we all have our preferences and most of mine are unstated and unrevealed- so you can hardly draw any conclusions from the 4 odd posts I make in a day. I rest my case
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #2404
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

every months has good and bad side..in winter it is easilier get cold..specially the first months he will have to make a lot of visits..but then there are good side as u said...plus every baby is diff.Petru is an angel, i think he had nto sleep problems

abt the caracter u ll let me know

edit tell me...yr parents are happy now?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 09-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #2405
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Ild, are you really THAT bored? may i recommend the F1 or even econ problem sets as better entertainment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
WG loves that lawyer-y stuff, doesn't she.
Of course maria. Even DOMA may be repealed before any administration will tackle IP law reform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yeah, I don't expect below 32 for another 2 or 3 weeks at least. But, I'm gonna disconnect the swamp cooler's water pretty soon so it call all dry out.

The leaves are turning in the northern part of the state at altitude, and ours should be peaking fairly soon. I'm going to go over to Colorado and drive around to catch their fall season.
Happy and safe travels, starina you'll be missed. Take good pics.

Quote:
She can handle it (better than most MTF'ers can)
Hugely faulty assumption.

I had my best run in a long time nothing beats a good runner's high. Though I'll probably have to pop an advil tomorrow.

Hemalatha, have you started the glowing phase yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:50 PM   #2406
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
every months has good and bad side..in winter it is easilier get cold..specially the first months he will have to make a lot of visits..but then there are good side as u said...plus every baby is diff.Petru is an angel, i think he had nto sleep problems

abt the caracter u ll let me know

edit tell me...yr parents are happy now?
Yup- everyone around me has little kids(friends/family) so I have seen a lot of variety.

Parents are exceedingly happy which is definitely very annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
Hemalatha, have you started the glowing phase yet?
So the family says but I wouldn't trust their words too much.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #2407
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
the best way for let them get something is to negotiate
Must be tiresome, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG
Ild, are you really THAT bored?
Quote:
may i recommend the F1 or even econ problem sets as better entertainment?
What's F1? Formula One?
I agree about the econ problems and this was my occupation for the rest of the day. Much better.

Quote:
Hugely faulty assumption
You think?

Hema, I'm not looking at the last few weeks but taking a wider time period into consideration.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #2408
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool do you have the practice of doing the valagappu + seemandham? Will you do it in nj?
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #2409
country flag Betty

wilde what up?
abt sport luckly i have still muzza coz if i think at my teamor at rafa

FORZA INTER
Old 09-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #2410
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwww Hema!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #2411
country flag Betty

yes hilde it isbut get their logic/idea ecc is also funnywhen im not mad

FORZA INTER
Old 09-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #2412
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I meant the brother's side, and all the relatives' that live in Latvia. Apparently they didn't ask for the widow's input on anything, not even some pictures of Karlis. At least that's what I heard.

No Betty, you didn't miss my degree, I didn't write the final thesis I figure I'll write it sometime later, maybe in a year or two.
Family fewds are not nice but they're so common.

Don't put the thesis off for too long or you'll never write it! Ask for the subject and start working on it little by little!
These days diplomas and degrees are still very important, no?
Old 09-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #2413
country flag Betty

is it clear now Fra is at school and me instead to clean and iron chat here who invented the irion things

FORZA INTER
Old 09-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #2414
country flag wildegirl05
¡Hala Madrid!

Quote:

What's F1? Formula One?
I agree about the econ problems and this was my occupation for the rest of the day. Much better.

You think?

Yep, formula 1. Let me know if you want more, my old prof still sends around problem sets to some of us on macroecon

Quote:
wilde what up?
abt sport luckly i have still muzza coz if i think at my teamor at rafa
Hi bettina long time, no speak. Tennis is dead to me right now is inter mugging it up? Haven't followed serie A at all.
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #2415
country flag MariaV

Betty, even I have given up ironing (daddy's socks ).