Why is golf so crazy rich? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2012, 12:25 AM   #16
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is golf so crazy rich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
those 50 year olds have spent 40 years pefecting a golf swing

if its so easy for these slobs where are you then? why you not out making all those millions

you have no clue and no skill for anything other than commiting diarrhea of the fingers on this website
Don't sell him short, he also has skill for playing World of Warcraft 14 hours a day
Smoke944 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #17
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Don't sell him short, he also has skill for playing World of Warcraft 14 hours a day
I actually played WoW for about 20 hours a day when it was first released. 4 hours of sleep per day and red bull and vodka diet, meant that I still maintained that slim waistline while remaining fresh for raiding Molten Core, Onyxia and Blackwing Lair

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #18
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

lolz

you stick to drinking cans and playing your Sega Mega drive in Mothers basement

no appreciation of a skillful game is one thing but your idiotic knowledge on it means you should just shut up
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:34 AM   #19
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

if Europe win the Ryder Cup next week it will officially top the GREATEST sporting year in history

its a completely British dominated team, playing the super strong yankee doodles on their home turf

i'll bump my golf thread next week for the fellow golf nuts on this forum
Old 09-24-2012, 12:36 AM   #20
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

yankee doodles
Old 09-24-2012, 12:37 AM   #21
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I actually played WoW for about 20 hours a day when it was first released. 4 hours of sleep per day and red bull and vodka diet, meant that I still maintained that slim waistline while remaining fresh for raiding Molten Core, Onyxia and Blackwing Lair
Do you lift?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:38 AM   #22
Banned!

smoke what happened to your boy Glover?

i thought he was playing this week in East Lake till i noticed it wasnt him it was Ryan Moore

Snedeker's win took 7 million out of Rory's pocket
Old 09-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #23
country flag Smoke944

Btw Mikey I had the privilege of going to the 2004 Ryder Cup because it was played like 30 minutes away from where I live and my Dad won the right to purchase tickets. Very cool though unfortunately our team played like crap.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 AM   #24
Banned!

yeah we smoked the boots of you's in 2004 Oakland Hills

Monty winning putt

that was Hal Sutton the cowboy and his Woods/Mickelson pairings, they hated each other and kept driving out of bounds hehe
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #25
country flag Smoke944

Quote:
smoke what happened to your boy Glover?

i thought he was playing this week in East Lake till i noticed it wasnt him it was Ryan Moore

Snedeker's win took 7 million out of Rory's pocket
His career has gone down the toilet in a hurry, probably has to do with the off the course stuff that he brought on himself.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:47 AM   #26

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lolz

you stick to drinking cans and playing your Sega Mega drive in Mothers basement

no appreciation of a skillful game is one thing but your idiotic knowledge on it means you should just shut up
What are you talking about, Failman? Tetris while drunk takes more skill than golf

Nadal - GOAT

Old 09-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #27
country flag Smoke944

Quote:
yeah we smoked the boots of you's in 2004 Oakland Hills

Monty winning putt

that was Hal Sutton the cowboy and his Woods/Mickelson pairings, they hated each other and kept driving out of bounds hehe
yeah Ryder Cup is one time where you actually need to have good chemistry with your teammates
Old 09-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
What are you talking about, Failman? Tetris while drunk takes more skill than golf
least something went for you lately - the love of your life, toothy Wozniacki the forehead, won some MM $200,000 WTA event today

1st title in forever

congrats

still 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 Murray though
Old 09-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #29

Quote:
least something went for you lately - the love of your life, toothy Wozniacki the forehead, won some MM $200,000 WTA event today

1st title in forever

congrats
Lmao so random. You are confusing the difference between finding a particular tennis player hot and cheering for their victories and liking their tennis game of which I am not the latter

Quote:
still 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 Murray though
How about comparing Mandy to his main rivals?

Nadal: 11
Djoker: 5

A single slam doesn't look that great now Mandy can't even reach #1

Nadal - GOAT

Old 09-24-2012, 01:09 AM   #30
Banned!

Quote:

Nadal: 11
Djoker: 5

A single slam doesn't look that great now Mandy can't even reach #1
funny how Olderer has still won more GS's than those two put together

Nadal, Wozniacki fanboy, lover of anti tennis skilless scrubs