Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2012, 07:51 AM   #76
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3 - Mrs. Trip is everybody's bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post

It is one of the potential destination for sure, well the British isles, but I would also love to visit Scandinavia, or the South of France, or even Spain to help their economy with some tourist money. So since I won't be able to chose, I'll probably abort.
And Paris?
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #77
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I was naive to believe Raferminator But thats me

BJ avatar now
I didn't believe the pics were 'real' but not for the reasons most people stated (i.e. -- "Raferminator can't be a girl... and if it is, it can't be a pretty girl." )

I just thought the photos looked like they were from a catalog, or from some photo shoot people get done to submit to talent agencies when they want to work as extras or catalog models. Which is okay; lots of regular people get such photos done and using them is fine. But the poster wasn't honest about the way they were presented.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #78
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Before I do my multiquote, can one of the Brits in this thread help me with something? I just bought a stainless steel kettle to boil water and no matter how many times I boil and pour away the water, my water has this film of chalky white substance at the top when I pour it out into a mug.

IS THIS NORMAL??? Has this got something to do with the hard water thing (first time ever I've heard of this)? I'm dying of thirst right now but afraid to drink the water. I don't want to die.
You need to buy a water filterer.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #79
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Awesome as ever. Gotta say I'm already sick of taking the Tube. When are we meeting?

I share your opinion. Thanks for providing me with much-needed amusement. George is too cool to be offended by this, I'm sure.

What's wrong with being posh?
You'll grow sick of it, trust me. The tube is necessary I'm afraid. As much as it would be lovely getting the bus everywhere, nobody has the time, I'm afraid. Have you set up your Oyster card, yet? And save a meeting for a cold winter's day.

I'm not too cool for anything.

Being posh is the pinnacle of loserish-ness, apparently.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #80
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You'll grow sick of it, trust me. The tube is necessary I'm afraid. As much as it would be lovely getting the bus everywhere, nobody has the time, I'm afraid.:
The tube is miles better than the bus
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #81
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
The tube is miles better than the bus
You probably get the tube at off-peak times, then.

On weekday mornings, it's absolutely awful. When I did some stuff for Barclays in the summer, every morning I got the train into St Pancras and the tube to Canary Wharf, from home, and it was jam packed full. Ninety minutes of hell.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:58 PM   #82
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
You probably get the tube at off-peak times, then.

On weekday mornings, it's absolutely awful. When I did some stuff for Barclays in the summer, every morning I got the train into St Pancras and the tube to Canary Wharf, from home, and it was jam packed full. Ninety minutes of hell.
Yeah peak times is very bad .

But then again the bus is bad as well. Many times I've had to wait for another bus to come because it was too full. At least with the train in peak times, there's another one coming every 2/3 minutes
Old 09-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #83
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Tube is cool
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #84
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Tube is cool
Dom is cool.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #85
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Dom is cool.
Ref in United match is cool cant get anything right

but thx
Old 09-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #86
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
And Paris?
That would come after the other mentioned destinations...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #87
country flag IncrediBale

BigJohn is that in your avie that cheat claiming to be someone she/he isn't?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #88
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

It is the evidence!

See, Orka used one of the pic Raferminator posted as his avatar. (I think)

Raferminator complained about identity theft. She was asked to produce an actual ID to prove that the pics are actually of her. Raferminator provided that ID as proof. It is a bad photoshop that exposes the poster as the fraud everyone saved for a few gullible fools knew he/she actually is.

Poor Rafa. Many of his star supporters have been disgraced this year and after 2 official permabans, this could very well be a self imposed ban. So 3 of the tardier Rafatards are out of action. Topspinclown is really emerging as the lead Rafatard in these difficult times in Rafatardistan.

On the other hand, we have a full roster of willing and able Noletards sill waiting for FlukeNole2011 to return, even if the new unbeatable king was only able to defend 3 meager titles from his peak (aka fluke) season.

Thankfully, there are some Nole fans that are nice posters. But in the threads I visit in GM, they are the minority. The majority act pretty much like the unruly orc army from TLOTR.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #89
country flag IncrediBale

Well hope she/he is banned until doesnt come up with real evidence..photo in front on MTF with logged on profile f.e.

Did you have to drag Nole into it?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #90
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Well hope she/he is banned until doesnt come up with real evidence..photo in front on MTF with logged on profile f.e.

Did you have to drag Nole into it?
No mention of Nole. It was my weekly update on the tard situation in MTF.

There is a shift, you can sense it happening in recent months. :wise words from a wise man: