•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps - Page 70 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #1036
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
no no dont believe a work, of course i missed u
i just know macho ben will copy me the second he will read it

so jealous
I knew it

How was your day?
TT singles: (ranking: 106) Titles: Quimper CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13; Kazan CH '13 and Singapore CH '12. Finalist of Orléans CH '13; Alphen CH '12 and Mons CH '12. SF of Umag '13, Chennai '13 and Buenos A. '13
doubles: (ranking: 91) Titles: Andria CH '13 (w/J99) Sao Paulo CH Finals '13 and Alphen CH '13(w/Crvena Zvezda); Burnie CH '13 (w/delicfan), Bordeaux CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Cordenons CH '12 and Alphen CH '12 (w/delicfan). Finalist of Sao Paulo CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Los Angeles '12(w/MikiKuba) and Cali CH '12(w/hat__boy)

DTT Singles: (ranking: 13) Title: Barcelona
Doubles: (ranking: 10) Title: Titles: Canada MS, US Open (w/*Jean*) and Acapulco/Sao Paulo '14 (w/J99) Finalist of Being/Tokyo (w/*Jean*)
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #1037
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
I knew it

How was your day?
lol how did u know?

it was pretty cool, i did a road trip with friends, even did something for the castle members.

so all is perfect with z hot men?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #1038
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol how did u know?

it was pretty cool, i did a road trip with friends, even did something for the castle members.

so all is perfect with z hot men?
You always say that you missed me. I thought there wouldn't be the opposite

Nice to hear.. outside of your work, probably not a disadvantage right?
I have two more days.. Then two days "rest" then forenoon shift again.

Haha yeah
TT singles: (ranking: 106) Titles: Quimper CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13; Kazan CH '13 and Singapore CH '12. Finalist of Orléans CH '13; Alphen CH '12 and Mons CH '12. SF of Umag '13, Chennai '13 and Buenos A. '13
doubles: (ranking: 91) Titles: Andria CH '13 (w/J99) Sao Paulo CH Finals '13 and Alphen CH '13(w/Crvena Zvezda); Burnie CH '13 (w/delicfan), Bordeaux CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Cordenons CH '12 and Alphen CH '12 (w/delicfan). Finalist of Sao Paulo CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Los Angeles '12(w/MikiKuba) and Cali CH '12(w/hat__boy)

Doubles: (ranking: 10) Title: Titles: Canada MS, US Open (w/*Jean*) and Acapulco/Sao Paulo '14 (w/J99) Finalist of Being/Tokyo (w/*Jean*)
Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #1039
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Szia Di .
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #1040
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You always say that you missed me. I thought there wouldn't be the opposite

Nice to hear.. outside of your work, probably not a disadvantage right?
I have two more days.. Then two days "rest" then forenoon shift again.

Haha yeah
well, u do know i mean it when i say it, right?

it was a very Adventures trip, we got lost, we meet new ppl, lost again, saw a great beach and some food and shopping.

do u like forenoon shifts?

do u ever rest like real rest?

im glad everything is perfect in lovers land
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 09-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #1041
country flag Punky

nickkkkkkkkkkkkkk, where is my beach boy????????

Old 09-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #1042
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nickkkkkkkkkkkkkk, where is my beach boy????????
Hola Amberito, qué pasa?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #1043
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Hola Amberito, qué pasa?
im trying to be sick so i wont have to see the bank tomorrow b/c as u know jewish bla bla working on sunday bla bla i hate my work bla bla lol

how about u zorba?

Old 09-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #1044
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Szia Di .
Szia Nikos
I'm just saying, there is a chance for that I'm back to Paralia in next summer for a week

Quote:
well, u do know i mean it when i say it, right?

it was a very Adventures trip, we got lost, we meet new ppl, lost again, saw a great beach and some food and shopping.

do u like forenoon shifts?

do u ever rest like real rest?

im glad everything is perfect in lovers land

Of course no.. Or I don't know, there is few good and bad things about that. I hate to wake up early, I always did. But I have the full of afternoon when I can do something with friends.

I do but I prefer to spend enough time with my boyfriend.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #1045
country flag Punky

Di, used the time to rest with ur bf...rest and relax.

Edit: i just saw u got 2 green reps, how cool one of them is from u

Old 09-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #1046
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Great idea, maybe one day. Btw I have to say Im resting with him mentally at least.

Haha you noticed

Old 09-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #1047
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #1048
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Evening George How is your TT final going?

Old 09-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #1049
country flag Punky

Quote:
Great idea, maybe one day. Btw I have to say Im resting with him mentally at least.

Haha you noticed
mental rest is the best rest, i love the picture when u hug, sooo cute!!!

i think TT will get a suger poisoning by reading this lol

yes i noticed, im truly sorry i never said something back..i dont know a lot about the ppl in here or the site.
last night i was sure rafamini is the girl from the pic and now it seems its not..well im a little lost..it will pass and pls dont tell me not to believe

Old 09-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #1050
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Good evening!
Hey GG7

i think ur nick is perfect, ur never around when theres a Diplomatic crisis.. u must be pretty busy

Closed Thread