1001 reasons why we love Juan Carlos Ferrero - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #571
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1001 reasons why we love Juan Carlos Ferrero

Lmao!
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #572
country flag Ariel

Ariel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond repute

633 A. Meesh - Was that $1,000K for the entire 10 days ( or however long the tourney is) including hotel and car/airfare? That's not a bad price if it was. Indian Wells is the one tournament that I'd spend mucho mulah to go to.
Ariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #573
country flag Ariel

Ariel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond reputeAriel has a reputation beyond repute

635. Because he pulled out of Toronto three days in advance thereby giving me ample time to cancel my arrangements to attend. I was making the trip to see him and Nadal. One without the other sealed the deal and I saved a s--- load of dough.
Ariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #574
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

yep that $1K was everything. including gasolina. i guess it's just weird because i don't know if i'd go out of my way to go if it weren't for him hahaha
Old 02-25-2011, 01:41 AM   #575
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Another nice picture of Juanqui and Ferru! Another reminder why I like the Spanish players. They seem to be the closest knit group of friends in tennis.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #576
country flag carlos pera

carlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond reputecarlos pera has a reputation beyond repute

636 - Because even when he is not playing for a long time , i imagine him doing a great forehand winner

JCFerrero´s Fan Site !!

Ferrero´s Tard # 26
carlos pera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #577
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

637. He has overcome so much in the way of injury and illness and continues to play, while pursuing interests outside of tennis as well.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:25 AM   #578
country flag Edda

638. When Juanqui gave his Mercedes to his father, Eduardo after winning Stuttgart and the two rode around Central Court together, it reminded me how much I love Juanqui. His love for his family is truly touching.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:28 AM   #579
country flag Edda

639. He's such an amazing fighter, winning that second round match with Monfils and making it to the fourth round. They said it couldn't be done-but he did it!
Old 09-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #580
country flag Edda

640. Thank you, Juan Carlos, for the wonderful memories! You will be retiring from tennis, but you'll never be forgotten. You are a sweet, kind man. Good luck in your final tournament in your hometown of Valencia. I hope you can make the final with your best friend, Ferru. That would be a great ending to a great career.

Love and miss you, Juanqui! Enjoy the rest of your life!