Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #466
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
But I like way I am I need no help
and it was all a cry for attention

kidding. about the at least
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #467
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
and it was all a cry for attention

kidding. about the at least
But hey I can be your pateint so you develop skills
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:37 PM   #468
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Oh skills are no problem, what I need is experience and knowledge
Old 09-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #469
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Well you can get only experience with practice
Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #470
country flag arm

I have no idea where we are going with this. It's like I am drunk right now, only I haven't drunk anything but water and coffee today.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #471
country flag IncrediBale

Russians call vodka water so that would explain things
Old 09-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #472
country flag arm

Not in my case, no
Old 09-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #473
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I can't imagine how depressing this is for you, Lee. I wish I knew how to solve this terrible problem or give advice. I was so hopeful it was getting better.
Quote:
Why is everyone sick? I am not a doctor yet.. wait a couple of years!

Lee Is it better today? Did you schedule an appointment at the ortho doctor?

Star, are you in bed? Soup? Honey and tea?

Jess, Mikey, Dom... everyone, What is your illness?
Thanks! 2 days after the shot, the pain was lessen to a managerial level. the problem is I don't know if the pain will return after the effect of the corticosteroids wears off. One thing I am sure is the allergy is back. My body was itchy all over after dinner yesterday and I had to take a Claritin (loratadine) last night.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #474
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Thanks! 2 days after the shot, the pain was lessen to a managerial level. the problem is I don't know if the pain will return after the effect of the corticosteroids wears off. One thing I am sure is the allergy is back. My body was itchy all over after dinner yesterday and I had to take a Claritin (loratadine) last night.
Oh, you are allergic to the cortisone?

I am allergic to penicillin, so I know about itching all over and also having big bumps and swelling all over my body. It's not nice. And once was enough!

I am really glad to hear that the shot helped with the pain. Nobody who hasn't experienced it can know how chronic pain wears on you and changes your personality. I was talking the other day to a friend who has had rheumatoid arthritis since she was 14 years old. Doing what you have to do to control pain over the long term is a struggle -- more a struggle to come to terms with the fact that you have to do it. She still feels funny when she goes in to get her pain meds refilled.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #475
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Jess! iPhone. White or black?
Old 09-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #476
country flag arm

white iPhone. But take a look

http://www.businessinsider.com/jimmy...-5-skit-2012-9

Old 09-21-2012, 01:19 AM   #477
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Jess! iPhone. White or black?
Why do you ask me I like the look of the white one better

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #478
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Why do you ask me I like the look of the white one better
Because you are my fashion icon.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #479
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

They didn't notice the size of it?

I didn't get the 4s. I kept my old one.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #480
country flag IncrediBale

Galaxy S3 > Iphone girls
Closed Thread