Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 115 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #1711
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

LOL AJ, you'll be rooting like mad for the Czechs in the DC final!
Poor Argies, I mean
Hi everyone!
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #1712
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
tennizen, please do not pretend that you have more important things to do than post here extensively.
I can't believe it myself but I have very little to say these days. Probably the greatest gift MTF has received thanks to my 'condition.'
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #1713
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I can't believe it myself but I have very little to say these days. Probably the greatest gift MTF has received thanks to my 'condition.'
Post GIFs like in the good old 2011 pre-pregnant days.

I have very litlle to say buy I post away anyway
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #1714
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Post GIFs like in the good old 2011 pre-pregnant days.

I have very litlle to say buy I post away anyway
Nah, that was a temporary phase (my best attempt at winning popcon ) I have embraced being boring and insignificant now.

Anyway, thread will soon be rescued trips and Thanos posting from the top of London eye (apart from your very valiant efforts, I must add).

Also, still can't believe Mugray won a slam.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 09-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #1715
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah, that was a temporary phase
thank heavens, Hian is the only MTFer I have on ignore.

Quote:
(my best attempt at winning popcon )
you mean ACC?

Quote:
I have embraced being boring and insignificant now.
I'd like to remind you that ample medical research shows that depressive thoughts like that should come AFTER you give birth.

Quote:
Anyway, thread will soon be rescued trips and Thanos posting from the top of London eye (apart from your very valiant efforts, I must add).
Thanos will come to the rescue soon but trip wants me to become the most prolific poster in here . Not gonna happen, trip, I took a 20 minute internet break this morning, I'm on the right track.

Quote:
Also, still can't believe Mugray won a slam.
The stars alligned and he always believed he could do it
Old 09-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #1716
country flag tennizen

Quote:
thank heavens, Hian is the only MTFer I have on ignore.
All gifs are not made equal.

Quote:
you mean ACC?
Was trying to win both while minimizing the effort required.

Quote:
I'd like to remind you that ample medical research shows that depressive thoughts like that should come AFTER you give birth.
Everything is depressing to you. Except for a brief phase on MTF, I have actively chosen boring and insignificant as my preferred lifestyle for the better part of my life. Nothing excites me more.

Quote:
Thanos will come to the rescue soon but trip wants me to become the most prolific poster in here . Not gonna happen, trip, I took a 20 minute internet break this morning, I'm on the right track.
Her stepping away will naturally lead to a lot of changes in the pecking order.

Quote:
The stars alligned and he always believed he could do it
True but still prefer him in the perpetual bridesmaid role. His love and adulation for Rafito will be even more embarrassing now that he is a GS champ.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #1717
country flag tennizen

Maybe you should start a discussion about winter footwear so that Andreea can contribute to this thread.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #1718
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

it was complicated but he could actually have beaten Sexy comfortably and became an hero

Now i have to hate a really stunning male specimen*

of course, almost everybody throws the shit at DelP

*No, tennizen, Djokovic doesnt qualify
Old 09-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #1719
country flag gaitare

Quote:
All gifs are not made equal.
I'm about to post a 10 word essay on how 10000 words are worth more than 1 image.

Quote:
Was trying to win both while minimizing the effort required.
We're living in hard times. Minimizing effort won't get you far

Quote:
Everything is depressing to you. Except for a brief phase on MTF, I have actively chosen boring and insignificant as my preferred lifestyle for the better part of my life. Nothing excites me more.
I'm alarmed when people don't seem happy. You really have to change your lifestyle magazine of choice.

Quote:
Her stepping away will naturally lead to a lot of changes in the pecking order.
trip will get sucked in by the nightlife of London, we're about to lose her.

Quote:
True but still prefer him in the perpetual bridesmaid role. His love and adulation for Rafito will be even more embarrassing now that he is a GS champ.
Affirmative

Quote:
Maybe you should start a discussion about winter footwear so that Andreea can contribute to this thread.
That wasn't even needed.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #1720
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

As for those suits gaitare. I guy I used to work with had a mustard suit. If I wore that I'd be done for pimping.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #1721
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanos is coming back this Friday, which is also the day that I leave my humid island for London the Freezer. In any case, you're on the right track gait. Keep up the good work. Post more. You're only like, 30ish posts away from reaching my post count.

Andreea, who are you talking about?

Hi Hema. Hi AJ. Hi Maria.

I MISS VLAD.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #1722
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Monaco, trip
Old 09-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #1723
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Romanian, the Czechs will try and play in Prague though their crowds are like a library.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #1724
country flag tennizen

Good luck, trippy. Let's see how much of that Anglophilia remains after living in those horrible weather conditions.

Obsessed with cryptic crosswords these days.

2 days to Thanos.

Last edited by tennizen : 09-19-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #1725
country flag tennizen

Delpo seems a very promising candidate to hate.
Closed Thread