If you ever visit Barcelona... - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #121
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you ever visit Barcelona...

btw when is that church finished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #122
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

la sagrada familia (apologies for spelling )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #123
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Tim im not sure u will find someone who knows
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #124
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I don't really have an interest in an independent Catalonia. I was independentist when I was 15, 16, that's the usual age when you feel most reivindicative. But since then I have changed my views, I have grown up. Are you asking me if I'd like Catalonia to be another Andorra? Then no. I think it benefits us to be a part of Spain and we share the language, culture and history with them. Of course there are many rifts amongst us, and there is also a very irrational and ignorant hatred from some Spaniards towards Catalans which is sad and causes a lot of friction. That's why most Catalans react wanting the independence. Also the financial autonomy has always been a significative point of debate as many Catalans feel they are robbed. Would we be better off separated? I'm not sure. I don't believe in flags, nations or frontiers anyway.
Indeed.

If you want to make the most radical independentist out of a moderate Catalan, place him in the main square of a random Castilian town and drop the word "Catalonia".

Catalonia might share the language with the rest of Spain, but that language is not the original language of Catalonia, but an imposed one. Which brings us to history and culture... shared in part, yes, but Catalonia has many particularities which do warrant a sense of self-assertion.

I say do like in Quebec or Scotland and let Catalans decide in a referendum.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #125
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Indeed.

If you want to make the most radical independentist out of a moderate Catalan, place him in the main square of a random Castilian town and drop the word "Catalonia".

Catalonia might share the language with the rest of Spain, but that language is not the original language of Catalonia, but an imposed one. Which brings us to history and culture... shared in part, yes, but Catalonia has many particularities which do warrant a sense of self-assertion.

I say do like in Quebec or Scotland and let Catalans decide in a referendum.
I agree. And most definitely should be done in a democratic and completely pacifist way. Catalan's nationalism has been traditionally 100% pacifist as opposed to basques.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote