Rafa's 2013 outfits thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #61
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
What know dude
I apologised!
Why are you so rude to me
Why do you insult me
I haven't said anything bad to you besides that annoying thing
I apologise once again.
I might anoy you but there are other ways to respond
I guess we all are able to read and understand what we're reading. So... there is no need for you to repeat those questions all over and over agin. If someone will know the answears will post them for sure
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #62
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_on_clay View Post
I guess we all are able to read and understand what we're reading. So... there is no need for you to repeat those questions all over and over agin. If someone will know the answears will post them for sure
Ok i accept that, sorry. I really wanted an answer but you are right, sorry to everyone
Old 08-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #63
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amen.
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #64

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

According to Babolast from TW
Rafa will be in turquoise sport for The clau season and in a total red shirt and stadium grey shorts for RG
Old 09-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #65

Look what the the post brought today
Rafa's 2 greatest shirts ever!!!

To prove it's mine

Coments?

Vamos!!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #66
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the line today and Rafa's outfits for the clay season are pretty boring to be honest.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #67

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos View Post
I saw the line today and Rafa's outfits for the clay season are pretty boring to be honest.
any specifics ?
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
Old 09-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #68
country flag Xristos

Pure platinum with red shorts for Roland Garros.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #69

I was the first to post, but TW banns for pics, can you email me pics of catalog
Old 09-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #70
country flag Xristos

Quote:
I was the first to post, but TW banns for pics, can you email me pics of catalog
No chance.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:24 PM   #71

Quote:
Pure platinum with red shorts for Roland Garros.
thanks
Old 09-18-2012, 04:30 AM   #72
country flag Xristos

Quote:
thanks
No worries.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:14 AM   #73

Quote:
No chance.
I thought our problems were solved
Old 09-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #74
country flag Xristos

Quote:
I thought our problems were solved
I am NOT sending you pics. Deal with it.

BTW you sig is way too big.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #75
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Since you are already in a good mood X, let me ask: What color is Plantinum? I get the color in metal, but on cloth, is it silvery or shiny white? I'm a little confused.

This tends to suggest white.

Nike Women’s Roshe Run “Pure Platinum”

Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 ‘Pure Platinum’

Then this confuses me.

Quote:
We saw the Nike Air Max+ 2012 “Sprite” a few days ago and now images of a more subtle version of the shoe have surfaced. Set in black, the shoe features a breathable and lightweight upper, while touches of white are seen on the Nike swoosh and midsole. Finishing off the design are pure platinum elements, as well as a full-length Nike Air Max unit, which sports a translucent look. Check with your local Nike account for availability of this pair of Nike Air Max+ 2012, or scoop up a pair now at Oneness.
See the pic -- I can't copy it here http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/09/1...pure-platinum/

Then this is called pure platinum, but comes in 59 colors.

http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...tId=prod692830

You see why I turn to you for guidance.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote