Ferru's official site - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ferru's official site

Since Ferru's fans are gathered here, I was wondering, has anyone tried to register on the official forum?

I have, but, it looks like there's absolutely no one to take care of it. About 90% of the messages are spam... And of course, almost no one is posting. Even when someone does post, the message gets lost in a flow a spam.

I guess that if there were a few more people posting there, it might work better, but there are so few functions on the forum, I cannot even find a way to tell them that they really need to clean up the spam.

The main page is updated regularly enough, so it's strange that the forum seems to be completely abandoned.

Sad, isn't it?
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
country flag Carol96

Carol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferru's official site

Pooped if I can get on it, and I've tried, believe me. Surely if it's attracting so much spam, its not being monitored properly. That's a real shame considering how much genuine traffic his previous site had: it was the best of the tennis guys' sites with those forums / foro? in my opinion. The main page also lags quite a bit in news I think. OK, this new site might look like a higher tech move, but it's lost the friendly feeling for me - feels like it's been put together by a committee, not those with a genuine enthusiasm for David. Why aren't some of the great interviews featured here on the MTF threads represented? Best thing are his Tweets!
Carol96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... I guess now David is updating his fans on the latest news through Twitter. It's not quite as interactive, though, because well, you can follow him, but unless you're a rather silly fan you can't really spam his Twitter.

I'm sorry I did not get to know the old forum, from what other fans are telling me, it used to be quite something indeed...

The new one is really bad for the moment. The main page is OK, the tweets are cool, but the forum... No one is taking care of it at all. There are no functions whatsoever to report the spam, no admin to contact, and you can't even send a PM to another member (or else I haven't found it).
Old 09-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
country flag evjenia

evjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond reputeevjenia has a reputation beyond repute

They`ve change the book in "David recommends" recently)). Maybe they read this forum?
evjenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
country flag Sophitia36

I think the person who updates the main page is doing it quite regularly, but the problem is with the forum... Looks like absolutely no one has been taking care of it for several months.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
country flag Sophitia36

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the forum is offline now. I'm pretty sure this means that, as I was hoping, the off-season provided the occasion for someone to realize what was going on there, and take care of it.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #7
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

That's too bad. I'll stick to this site and talk about Ferru here.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
country flag Sophitia36

The forums have been closed for some time now, they still haven't reopened
I hope someone's working on it, and that it's not just going to stay like this.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

I've been hoping for years that Ferrer will start tweeting in English, but some things just aren't meant to be.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #10
country flag Sophitia36

Well... The official website has been taken offline completely, it seems. I wonder if they're planning to re-design it, since it was not satisfactory, or if they feel Twitter is enough... I hope they recreate a better site with a forum.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
country flag Sophitia36

The site is back now, but still no forum

I hope they're not planning to leave it this way... Twitter is cool but you can't communicate that well through it.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #12
country flag Sophitia36

There is something going on with the forum... It looks like they're trying to clean it up and open it again.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #13
country flag Sophitia36

The forum has re-opened. Very few messages on it for the moment, but I guess most fans had given up on it.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:21 PM   #14
country flag Sophitia36

Have you seen that he has a new official site now? But no forum on it
Old 04-23-2014, 02:00 AM   #15
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

back in the day,one would have to wait months to become a member of the old forum. However he did post on the forum which was kind of fun. I am talking at least 8 years ago.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote