Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #406
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
not her best pic, she looks upset, like she needs a hug from her big bear, ME

she does look diff from last time i seen her in Wimbledon 2010 v Serena on 1st round
Face it, she isn't beautiful. But hey, neither is Nole and yet he is the most charming man on earth.

Beauty is overrated. Still, this girl has pretty much nothing in her favour.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #407
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Yes!

A friend of mine who went to Hawaii said that really when you are there you just have to treat money like play money because everything is so expensive you'll just go crazy if you think about it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #408
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were the best Portuguese woman Raquel!

you have ruined all other women for me
Mikey you'd better watch those darling videos I posted for you.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #409
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

You know what else is overrated? Being TANNED. I am sick of hearing people around me complaing about not being tanned or complimenting other for being very. Am I the only one who couldn't give a damn about being tanned?

Quote:
i shouldnt even like her coz she is a Nadal fangirl

Raq if you want me to kick her out, i will!
So cute It's ok, you keep her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yes!

A friend of mine who went to Hawaii said that really when you are there you just have to treat money like play money because everything is so expensive you'll just go crazy if you think about it.
There goes my retirement plan in Hawaii.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #410
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You know what else is overrated? Being TANNED. I am sick of hearing people around me complaing about not being tanned or complimenting other for being very. Am I the only one who couldn't give a damn about being tanned?

So cute It's ok, you keep her!

There goes my retirement plan in Hawaii.
Friends of mine who went to Australia (Brisbane) said it was very expensive too. They didn't buy anything there because of the prices.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:19 AM   #411
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mikey you'd better watch those darling videos I posted for you.
did i had seen those vids before with the little boy and his cheetah

you go over to my thread in Nadal Fo and watch my cats and test my experiment i set you

Quote:
is that because you dont tan?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #412
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Workers in Oslo, which according to the study is the world's most expensive city, enjoy the fourth highest wages on the planet.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-...#ixzz26aUJXTJh
Old 09-16-2012, 12:23 AM   #413
country flag arm

Quote:
Friends of mine who went to Australia (Brisbane) said it was very expensive too. They didn't buy anything there because of the prices.
Oz is very expensive from what I hear. They come to Europe and think the prices are a joke. But the thing is, they earn it for high prices...

This girl I met, Australian, she was taking an 8 month trip around the world. Europe, then USA and Canada... she said she worked as an accountant for 8 months to save the money for her trip. 8 months to save money for an 8 month trip around "expensive" countries... not South America or Asia...

Quote:
did i had seen those vids before with the little boy and his cheetah

you go over to my thread in Nadal Fo and watch my cats and test my experiment i set you

is that because you dont tan?
It's star's thread!

I tan a little bit. And I can wan twice or more if I cared.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:41 AM   #414
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

of to my bed, found a cop show on (altho i will fall asleep half way through as usual, its alright as my tv has automatic snooze on it)
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2012, 01:16 AM   #415
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I can't handle so many posts in this thread in one day
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #416
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Raquel, no Nole shirt for Brutus. he hates any kind of clothing
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #417
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Hate mondays with passion now
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #418
country flag arm

STAR, OMG, guess what Jess already did and I am about to do now???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Raquel, no Nole shirt for Brutus. he hates any kind of clothing
But he would look so cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Hate mondays with passion now
Welcome to the club!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #419
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I got my driving licence suspended for 6 months today
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #420
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
STAR, OMG, guess what Jess already did and I am about to do now???
I cannot guess.

I'm sure it's A-mazing tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I got my driving licence suspended for 6 months today

What for?

and

Already?
Closed Thread