Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 113 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #1681
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
ATP are the ones who play the players now, but at the Slams there is the office which handles all that.

Yes, Don Tiriac stiffed some of the early winners of the Bucharest event cause he is a crook and therefore the ATP pays them now.
Ion is surely plotting to become the head of ATP and have access to all that money again. Not that he needs it, but the richer you get, the greedier you get.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #1682
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Ion is surely plotting to become the head of ATP and have access to all that money again. Not that he needs it, but the richer you get, the greedier you get.
That's why he has his own bank so he can launder the money literally, but there are so many other dodgy things he is involved in.

DGT has to have save tennis today.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #1683
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Burek is among the food of champions great at any time of the day.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #1684
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
That's why he has his own bank so he can launder the money literally, but there are so many other dodgy things he is involved in.

DGT has to have save tennis today.
I was absolutely sure Cervantes will choke at *4:5 in the 3rd set. Put a good amount of money on Robredo breaking in that game. Arsen's new favourite player quickly got himself to 0:40. And lost five straight points. Yes, I love Boredo more than ever now.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #1685
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Arsen knows how to troll and these kids on MTF need to learn from him. Boredo is already up to his cheating antics.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #1686
country flag gaitare

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post

after almost 3 months of healthy food, my system is starting to crave some junk.

so having a banana instead of burek is indeed an accomplishment
Why didn't you allow yourself a truckload of traditional Serbian food before coming to Poland? You're coming only for a couple of weeks or months?
Old 09-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #1687
country flag gaitare

DGT
Old 09-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #1688
country flag gaitare

Argie-Czech doubles should be bloody hilarious.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #1689
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So WHAT were you then if you know that?
the voyeur
Old 09-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #1690
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Romania playing Finland on indoor hard
Old 09-15-2012, 03:31 PM   #1691
country flag acionescu

are the Czech really playing Minar and Rosol?
Old 09-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #1692
country flag gaitare

what a cunning guy this Navratil, took everybody by surprise with that switch
Old 09-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #1693
country flag gaitare

Andreea, is tennis really popular in Romania these days? I see surprisingly many Romanian posters on this site.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #1694
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why didn't you allow yourself a truckload of traditional Serbian food before coming to Poland? You're coming only for a couple of weeks or months?
Well, still time for that.

I'm going for a couple of months as of October.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #1695
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Jaro has rat like cunning.

gaitare enjoy this pic.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Closed Thread