Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #76
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blast in Bulgaria: will the war between Israel and Iran begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
Israel wants to get us into war with Iran.
They've tried this before and it cost american lives.
that will never happen
only one person in this country wants irans head and that person is bibi, u know him by the name Benjamin Netanyahu.

less then a year to the Elections (april) and im sure his Unpopular government wont surive until then.
after that he and his Witch will get out of our face b/c i really really cant stand him anymore.

no war no bla bla
the men is a Clown
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #77
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
that will never happen
only one person in this country wants irans head and that person is bibi, u know him by the name Benjamin Netanyahu.

less then a year to the Elections (april) and im sure his Unpopular government wont surive until then.
after that he and his Witch will get out of our face b/c i really really cant stand him anymore.

no war no bla bla
the men is a Clown
I hope your right Punky.
The road bibi is going down is very dangerous for all of the mideast.

It's especially bad for jewish people who just want to practice their religion, they are looked at as always agreeing with Israel which is not always the truth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #78
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisht4u View Post
I hope your right Punky.
The road bibi is going down is very dangerous for all of the mideast.
trust me im right on this, the men is a clown and let me tell u another thing
bibi was never elected to be Prime Minister, b/c we have such a Poor governance system,the person who manages to collect 61 out of 120 parliamentarians by his side will be prime minister and because at that time the right-wing parliamentarians were majority they gave him his vote, something like what happen to GW Bush.
Who received the most direct votes in the elections was Tzipi Livni.

anyway his time will be over soon, we cant wait to send him home.

Quote:
It's especially bad for jewish people who just want to practice their religion, they are looked at as always agreeing with Israel which is not always the truth.
Jews persecuted for centuries, theres always some reason for that.

a jew who doesnt live in israel had nothing to do with the Conflict but u see all of us as one and we are not.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote