Baby Fed is born...TIMES TWO !!! Mirka gives birth to TWIN GIRLS ! - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #916
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby Fed is born...TIMES TWO !!! Mirka gives birth to TWIN GIRLS !

As much as I sometimes feel like I'm seeing something a bit too personal, I love the pictures and videos. Mini-Feds!
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #917
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

The girls are so adorable

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #918
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

sorry if it has been asked but what language do Roger and Mirka talk to the twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #919
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
sorry if it has been asked but what language do Roger and Mirka talk to the twins?
I remember reading somewhere that Roger speaks to them in English which I found surprising, but then there were photos of the twins with their nannies reading books in German. I reckon the twins probably experience a mixture of different langugaes overall.
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #920
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

In an article in Swiss media Roger told in 2010 that he and Mirka would speak German with the children, the nannies English and Mirka's parents sometimes Slovakian.

But I also remember an interview with Roger where he said that the main language of the children would be English as they have several "international" people around (the nannies, Paul Annacone, Tony Godsick) and that they would get to meet a lot of English talking people when they travel around the world.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #921
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
In an article in Swiss media Roger told in 2010 that he and Mirka would speak German with the children, the nannies English and Mirka's parents sometimes Slovakian.

But I also remember an interview with Roger where he said that the main language of the children would be English as they have several "international" people around (the nannies, Paul Annacone, Tony Godsick) and that they would get to meet a lot of English talking people when they travel around the world.
yes it's a good way, it's perfectly possible to tell them several languages but each person has to use always the same language when one speaks to the same person.

Mirka and Roger could even use different languages from each other when they speak to them. There are even some families where one parent speaks French to the children, the other parent speaks Chinese to the children, and the two parents speak English together (which sometimes allows the parents not to be understood by their children ). Children are able to learn several languages even though they might be a little bit less quick to learn each of them in the beginning.

Besides, yes, in the end their main language will always be the one they practise at school, and Fed and Mirka prepare it with their nannies' language, because it will be easier to find a school in English for them and it will be easier for them later in English, as they are from a "world citizen family".
Old 07-12-2012, 04:24 AM   #922
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Very lucky children in this respect, learning multiple languages from birth.

And then there's the fact that their father is Roger Federer (and their mother is Mirka, a wonderful woman!)
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #923
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

They are getting 3 years old today

Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #924
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday twinsies!
Old 07-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #925
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've sat right beside Mirka, the nannies and the twins in Halle, and heard them talking mostly English.

And of course: HAPPY BIRTHDAY little ladies!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #926
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Miss Federer!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #927
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
I've sat right beside Mirka, the nannies and the twins in Halle, and heard them talking mostly English.

And of course: HAPPY BIRTHDAY little ladies!
cool

did you get to talk to Mirka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #928
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cool

did you get to talk to Mirka?
Nope, I was just a 'random bystander' there, and I would never want to bother/invade them at their privacy at this kind of an occasion! So no, I didn't, not at all, just 'let them be' and enjoyed the sight.
I sort-of pseudo-ignored them, as if I didn't know who they were. Still feels like the best thing to do, imho.

It was very charming to look (and smile) at the twins blowing bubbles and being very happy there, though. Lovely kids, lovely family. Lynette came along as well.

Great lady. Doris and I were just behind her in the line to pay at the local supermarkt the very next day.
In all: such a completely NORMAL, loving family!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 07-24-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #929
country flag Eden
# Support the Swiss

Now we know at least who is Myla Rose

Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #930
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote