Juan Carlos News Thread - Page 134 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2012, 04:12 AM   #1996
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Carlos News Thread

Hmm off topic ...
What happen to www.jcf-online.org
I'm not sure if I remember the address correctly or not , I remember there were 2 main fansite back then
Jcf-online.org and juanqui.net ??? I haven't visited them quite a while cause they are not update anymore but today I tried to look for jcfonline and it's not there ???
flender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 04:46 AM   #1997
country flag flender

flender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond reputeflender has a reputation beyond repute

It's lily 's site ...but I forgot the correct address you know ...
Old 08-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #1998
country flag RandomChiller

RandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edda View Post
I know. It's sad. I didn't see the early years of Juan Carlos' career and just became a fan in 2009, when I saw him in the Davis Cup semis. I will certainly miss him when he retires.
You should have. He was brilliant.
RandomChiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 PM   #1999
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see some of his vintage matches. He is a good player with an impressive resume of accomplishments outside of tennis as well.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #2000
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

Any news about Juanqui? With all of the retirement news this week, I'm wondering if he has announced anything yet.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:45 PM   #2001
country flag flender

What retirement news ?
Old 09-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #2002
country flag Edda

Kim Clijsters and Andy Roddick have announced they are retiring from tennis.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #2003
country flag VamosEspaña

VamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond reputeVamosEspaña has a reputation beyond repute

By Chance I found this article :

http://www.tenisbetis.com/htm/tb_not.php?id=486

- translate by google translate -

Juan Carlos Ferrero, guest of honor at the 50th anniversary of the Copa Sevilla

September 6, 2012

Tommy Robredo, who reached number 5 in the ATP rankings, received one of four wild cards for the finals. In addition, the list of participants this year has two 'top 100', Roberto Bautista-Agut and Danie Gimeno-Traver, champions.

Former world No. 1 and defending champion of Roland Garros in 2003, Juan Carlos Ferrero, will be among the guests of honor who will see in the coming days by the facilities of the Real Club de Tenis Betis on the occasion of the 50th edition of ATP Challenger International Cup Andalucia Sevilla '. This was confirmed by the tournament director, José Manuel García, in the presentation to the media. The presentation ceremony, which took place this afternoon, has been made ​​by the mayor of Seville, Juan Ignacio Zoido, the Delegate of Culture, Education, Youth and Sports, Star Maria del Mar Sanchez, the president of the Andalusian Federation of Tennis, Juan Miguel Navas, the president of the Real Club de Tenis Betis, Javier Aguirre, and the aforementioned director 'Cup Sevilla ', José Manuel García. Ferrero will not be the only component of the 'Spanish Armada' present at the golden jubilee of the 'Copa Sevilla'. Tommy Robredo, former No. 5 in the world and tournament champion in 2000, will participate in the competition because he has been awarded one of the four wild cards for the finals. invitations The three remaining are, as reported by José Manuel Garcia, for Agustin Boje-Ordonez Seville, the canary David Vega Hernandez and Alicante Vilella Mario Martinez. The last two are students Equelite Tennis Academy, Juan Carlos Ferrero itself. belongs to that school also Japanese Shobu Ijima, recipient of one of the four wild cards to participate in the run. The remaining three are for promising young Andalusian, as Roberto Carballés Granada, the Cadiz and Seville Ricardo Ojeda Borja Rodríguez Manzano. And, like every year, the Real Club de Tenis Betis offers its full support to local players.

VamosEspaña is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #2004
country flag Edda

Great article!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #2005
country flag AguCocero

AguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond repute

Juanqui is retiring after Valencia Open. Confirmed.
AguCocero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #2006
country flag AguCocero

AguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond reputeAguCocero has a reputation beyond repute

Well, just wanted to say he's the guy that made me love tennis and the only poster I still have sticked up on my room is of him.

GRACIAS JUANQUI!!!
AguCocero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #2007
country flag RandomChiller

RandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond reputeRandomChiller has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Juanqui
RandomChiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #2008
country flag Tizouc

Tizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond reputeTizouc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JC, so sad but so logical.
Tizouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #2009
country flag Francine

Francine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond reputeFrancine has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't posted on this forum for ages but I used to be a huge JCF fan, I became a fan during the 2000 DC final. I will miss you Juanqui!
Francine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #2010
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it must be time for all the JCF fans to come out now and cry together.... such sad news, although somewhat expected.

Just last week by some twist of fate my friend and I decided to go to Valencia this year, we're just in shock right now.

Just an idea - is anyone interested in a 'Messages to JC' type project...one last time?

I did a small one in 2009 and it was fun, now seems to be a good time, as long as enough ppl want to say something....hmmm.
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote