Each of the top 4 won a slam this year. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #16
country flag stewietennis

stewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond reputestewietennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Each of the top 4 won a slam this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApproachShot View Post
The coincidental thing is that the first slam of the year was won by the man who occupied the #1 spot on the ATP rankings heading into the tournament (Djokovic - Australian Open), the second slam was won by the #2 ranked player (Nadal - French Open), the third slam was won by the #3 ranked player at the time (Federer - French Open) and the fourth slam was won by the #4 ranked player in the world (Murray - US Open).
The French Open was only held once this year I believe.
stewietennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #17
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Each of the top 4 won a slam this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewietennis View Post
The French Open was only held once this year I believe.
lol i too didn't noticed the typo of "Federer - French Open" ...

anyway... wonder will this trend continue...?? if so... how..? will we see the no 1 (probably djokovic) win AO2013 again...? or will we instead see no 5 (ferrer??) winning AO2013...??

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote