Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow. - Page 105 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #1561
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - New life bring joy.

I like arsen when he notices that this thread exists
gaitare is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #1562
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Ah. Do you think Andreea will pay you back in parenting advice for your helpdesk services or do you not want any parenting advice from her?
I have barely tolerated advice from anyone ever since I was 10. My dad will oblige you with never ending tales of my insubordination and rebellion if you ever got to meet him.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #1563
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

i like myself in the mirror
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 01:30 PM   #1564
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever wondered if the real you is in the mirror or outside or trapped somewhere in between?
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 09-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #1565
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Have you ever wondered if the real you is in the mirror or outside or trapped somewhere in between?
my dog is often wondering about it

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #1566
country flag tennizen

I feel like I'm extra annoying this fine Saturday morning. Will have to ask Andreea to confirm that.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #1567
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
my dog is often wondering about it
Your dog is smarter than most people.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #1568

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No but I wondered why I look better in the mirror
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #1569
country flag tennizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
No but I wondered why I look better in the mirror
The mirror is coated with an additional layer of vanity.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #1570

Quote:
The mirror is coated with an additional layer of vanity.
You speak the truth as always
Quote:
Old 09-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #1571
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

how do you know how you look outside of the mirror???

Old 09-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #1572

Double mirrors
Quote:
Old 09-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #1573
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post

Sort of. I prefer the older architecture of Singapore, the last 10-15 years they've been trying too hard to create that landmark, legendary modern architecture building that every very aspiring city wants to have these days. And that trying too hard somehow shows.
Do you mean the colonial buildings? I love those.

I am indifferent at best and disdainful at worst towards most modern architecture. I can't stand that Gherkin whatever building in London and I don't understand the fascination with building mega tall skyscrapers.

Quote:
A French volleyball player. 28 years of age, 190 cm, 90 kg (saved you from wasting time on google). No more pics, though, because he needs a good photo taken of him unlike Gaymille Lacourt who's obviously superhot always
What's his name? He's cuter than the swimmer.

Quote:
tennizen, rinnegan both have repeating n's, 8 letters in total, i & e are interchanged in the first five letters.

How do you guys even notice these things?

Quote:
when my mom wasn't around, my dad would make two or three simple dishes- he mixed up random things, used way too much oil than was healthy but the food turned out amazingly good and my mom would be terribly annoyed when we told her that we loved his cooking.
My dad, when he is kind enough to treat us to his cooking, cooks better fried rice than my mom too. Unfortunately, that's about the only thing he's cooked for us in the past, I don't know, 10 years.

Quote:
She survived 7 defeats of Rafito by Nolito.I am not worried. Andreea is a lot stronger than she pretends. Having said that, Murray is going to win USO.
Can't decide if I want Berdy to back up his annoying win over Rogi with a win over Murray or for Murray to finally win his first grand slam.

Quote:
I have barely tolerated advice from anyone ever since I was 10. My dad will oblige you with never ending tales of my insubordination and rebellion if you ever got to meet him.
I love head strong individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
how do you know how you look outside of the mirror???
Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Double mirrors
I am confused.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #1574
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Monaco is one of the tackiest places on earth trips. Tacky and expensive.

So the Polish/Serbian marriage is looking likely to happen good thing as well.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #1575
country flag Nathaliia

btw arent leng and trip getting married too? where's leng? banned again?

Closed Thread