WWW US Open QF: [8]Tipsarevic vs [4] Ferrer - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

Ferrer in 3 9 10.71%
Ferrer in 4 24 28.57%
Ferrer in 5 7 8.33%
Tipsarevic in 3 7 8.33%
Tipsarevic in 4 23 27.38%
Tipsarevic in 5 14 16.67%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #61
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW US Open QF: [8]Tipsarevic vs [4] Ferrer

Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #62
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
I would be very surprised if Ferrrrrrrrererrrrrrrr won. Janko is the superior tennis player and human being.
rofl. 'superior human being' when he retired a million matches instead of finishing sets and giving respect to his opponents. he's a little whiny bitch who has no respect and bitches about many things. and fucking dumb sunglasses, get some contacts.

Ferrer is the much more talented of the two, looking at their careers shows that

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #63
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #64
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
rofl. 'superior human being' when he retired a million matches instead of finishing sets and giving respect to his opponents. he's a little whiny bitch who has no respect and bitches about many things. and fucking dumb sunglasses, get some contacts.

Ferrer is the much more talented of the two, looking at their careers shows that
there's no dobut that tipsarevic is a disgrace to tennis

relying on injured players to make slam QFs and WTFs

horrific media statements about prize money when he doesn't win anything

truly disgusting
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #65
country flag mark73

mark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond repute

Highly unlikely but I hope Ferrer wins the USO and shuts up the anti-Ferrer people on MTF.

I think he is too quick and solid for tipsy and will win that match.
mark73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #66
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson0712 View Post
Yes he does, and he's open about and he backs up his claims with relative intelligence. Good for him i say, it's better than being snide and secretive about it like Ferrer, who is one of those types who made a comment and then tried to cover up his disrespectful crap. Ferrer has that faked humble persona that really is just a pr scheme to cover up what he is really like, which is anything but the angel you all think he is. That's what i like about Janko, he's honest about his claims. He makes a big call he's not going to try deny saying it like a some-sort of self-absorbed politician.

"Ferrer has never...except this one time" so he has made stupid uneducated sexist comments. Oh and he also lobbed a ball at a crying baby. Please do me a favor and lay off Janko when your favorite is just as worse if not more worse by the way he tries to hide his disturbing personality. What he said was that women were inadequate at their job just because of their gender. That's sexist and uncalled for. Yes he apologized but under his breath he was most likely spouting the crap. His opinion doesn't does change like that, he had to apologize to preserve his shy innocent image that we all know is fake.

When it comes down to it and i'm sick to death of the Ferrer fan-base making him out to be some sort of saint who can do no wrong when really its anything but that.

The only indication that it provides is that Ferrer has some sort of creepy sexual desire or infatuation with Errani. Really it can mean anything, but you really are trying it on with more saint ferrer praise. Ferrer isn't the only player to congratulate a female player and he sure isn't the last. I doubt i'm the only one who saw his real intention but regardless this was pointless for you to bring up because it the intention could mean anything and given his history my interpretation seems bang on.

Tipsaveric in 3. Come on Janko, for tennis
Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?

(It was because early this year Errani said her favorite mens player is Ferrer )

Ferrer is not a saint, but don't act like Tipsarevic is such a saint either. Nothing against him, but Tipsarevic has said things against homosexuals and he created a huge stir over Steps middle finger. He posts some really immature things online. See "http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2011-07-25/7549.php". He's a funny guy, and many times he's just trolling but the truth is he doesn't realize how seriousl he is viewed.

Also give credit to Ferrer for quitting smoking. He used to smoke a lot apparently which is very bad character IMO, but now he doesn't and it takes great mental strength to quit.

Last edited by Orange Wombat : 09-06-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #67
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by come2papa View Post
I said this in www tipsarevic vs kohli thread and i'll say it again...enter Janko Tipsarevic, USO 2012 runner-up. He will destroy Ferrer, upset Nole in epic 5 sets and then get crushed by Murray in straights to give him his 1st GS title.
If murray wins his first GS against Mugsarevic I don't think even Queen Elizabeth would acknowledge the victory.

Pay your respects to the vultures....
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #68
country flag come2papa

come2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond reputecome2papa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
If murray wins his first GS against Mugsarevic I don't think even Queen Elizabeth would acknowledge the victory.
Well that's the only way he can win a GS. No idea why but i think this is the one.
come2papa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #69
country flag Backhand_Maestro

Backhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeBackhand_Maestro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by come2papa View Post
Well that's the only way he can win a GS. No idea why but i think this is the one.
They've already engraved Nole's name

French Open W (1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981)

Wimbledon W (1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980)

3 Channel Slams; 4 Consecutive RG; 5 Consecutive SW19

GOAT
Backhand_Maestro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #70
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson0712 View Post
The only indication that it provides is that Ferrer has some sort of creepy sexual desire or infatuation with Errani.
Now you know what? THAT was a real sexist comment. Thinking that the only reason why Ferrer appreciates Errani is because he wants to f*** her, that's the perfect argument of a male chauvinist.

But anyway, a lot of comments on this forum are sexist. So I find it funny that some people are trying to hold Ferrer's supposed sexism against him, when there's just ten times as much going on here everyday...
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #71
country flag G4.

G4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond reputeG4. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Now you know what? THAT was a real sexist comment. Thinking that the only reason why Ferrer appreciates Errani is because he wants to f*** her, that's the perfect argument of a male chauvinist.

But anyway, a lot of comments on this forum are sexist. So I find it funny that some people are trying to hold Ferrer's supposed sexism against him, when there's just ten times as much going on here everyday...
you know very well that being de mauvaise foi is a sport, an art on this forum.
G4. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM   #72
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

I know, and I should have stuck to my ignore list, but unfortunately someone quoted this bit of post
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote